Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him (64711 Views)

Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight / Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Happened: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Obi Cubana has finally been released after spending 3 days at EFCC cell.

He perfected his bail conditions this evening and was allowed to go home.

His International psssport is still with EFCC and he is expected to be reporting to EFCC office for now till further notice.

This picture was taken this evening at his palatial residence in Abuja. - Chukwudi Iwuchukwu

Shared by 123.com.ng

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Baawaa(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Welcome back home

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by XXXXTENTACION: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Odogwu Madu.... cheesy

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by vibre: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na money be fine bobo

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Anieke77(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Odogwu Madu.... cheesy
you and Obi cubana sed

4 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by XXXXTENTACION: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anieke77:
you and Obi cubana sed
money stops nonsense... undecided

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by money121(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Seen

1 Like

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by SarkinYarki: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
At least they didn't steal his watch .

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by jericco1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
EFCC don collect their share

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by ATEAMS: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by femi4: 5:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Ex efcc convict

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Efcc just made this dude trend again.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by JavaScript90: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2021
When arewa Twitter was showing flamboyant wealth stole by their dad from Nigerian treasury nobody harassed them. But simply because a hardworking Igbo man with a known source of income spent lavishly on his mother's burial, all hell was let lose. Selective justice is no justice at all. This country is never one. One country, two laws
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by DeMekus: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2021
femi4:
Ex efcc convict

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Tesobad: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2021
[s]
femi4:
Ex efcc convict
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Peace081: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2021
Pepper them Obi grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by ecomalchemist(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2021
WEALTHCOME back Obi.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Pharaohny: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2021
A

1 Like

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by maxiart2(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Cool

1 Like

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Pharaohny: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2021
My condolences to General Sanni Abacha's family
grin grin shocked cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Lastmankc(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Buhari just dey make people popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by chii8(f): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Hmmmm.... bloggers will not let this man rest now....

1 Like

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Maxymilliano(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2021
A ti lo ati de

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by greenie77: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Sighs...
Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by kay29000(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2021
SarkinYarki:
At least they didn't steal his watch .

Lol
Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by hammedroyabat(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2021
His release was expected

1 Like

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Charmingrascal(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Victim mentality go soon full this thread

2 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by brainpulse: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Welcome back home to the joyful hands of fellow Nigerians that celebrates their Sons irrespective of the alleged atrocities committed, Whether your source of income is legal or not, you invaded tax or not, cheated the system or not, you will still be celebrated once you are from our tribe, religion and region. Or you will be compared and be saint to those that have committed bigger or lesser crimes because of who you are, the system or the society may fall or die, it is non of our business we wlll just complain and move on.

-Irony of a bereaved people

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Doubleoh7: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Typical of EFCC. Arrest, detain, do some media trials, release the person "on bail" and ask him to be reporting periodically while they now start their investigation. And you would think that naturally, investigation precedes arrest. And I can bet you, most times they don't even have a watertight case. It's well with us in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by Scatterscatter(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2021
This isn't about Obi Cubana being guilty or innocent, I can't decide that from the comfort of my living room.

I'm tired of the comments I read here every time an Ibo person is being invited for questioning by any law enforcement agency.

Can ibos please stop their victim mentality.
Nobody is witch hunting you! You aren't more special than every other tribe yet you are the only ones who cry foul like a goat that is being chased away from another person's yam.

You guys should grow up and stop acting like animals that just left the forest only to discover civilization.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him by foreshore(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Happened:
Obi Cubana has finally been released after spending 3 days at EFCC cell.

He perfected his bail conditions this evening and was allowed to go home.

His International psssport is still with EFCC and he is expected to be reporting to EFCC office for now till further notice.

This picture was taken this evening at his palatial residence in Abuja. - Chukwudi Iwuchukwu

Shared by 123.com.ng

So how does this bring back the value of Naira!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Pretty Mike And His Girls In Dog Leash In New Photo / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.