Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,189 members, 7,842,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly (1747 Views)

Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians / 6 Jobs That Will Fetch You Good Money In The University. / Most Profitable Jobs That Can Fetch You Good Money In Nigeria Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by Emmanuaell(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Three Steps To Earn Good Monthly Income On Amazon

Amazon is the world largest affiliate marketing company that pays you for publishing products on Amazon.

The easiest way to earn good money from Amazon is to publish low or zero content books such as; Blank or lined notebooks, log books, journals, activity and colouring books e.t.c

You don't need a referral, experience , capital or investment to start up. All you you need is a smartphone and applying the three steps I'm going to be sharing with you.

The good news is that you can publish one low/zero content book as many as you want with different covers.This makes it even more profitable.

RECIPE METHOD is the three steps i use to profit from Amazon.

1. RESEARCH ( REcipe )
You need to research for a high in demand but low in supply low/zero content books on the Amazon site. A good research is the first step to earning good money on the platform.

Publishing saturated products eventually reduce your earning potential. Hence, leading to profit erosion.

2. CREATE INTERIORS ( reCIpe )
After researching a hot in demand and low in supply low/zero content books, the next thing is to create interiors and covers of the books using your smartphone with free tools online.

3. PUBLISH ENDLESSLY ( reciPE)
Your low or zero content book is finally ready. All you have to do is publish as many as you want with the same interior but different covers.

These are the three steps to earn good money on Amazon. You don't need an experience to do this. Anyone with a smartphone and internet connection can do this. You too can replicate the same method and start earning

Amazon Kindle Publisher,
WhatsApp/Call: +2349034402916

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by MMempire(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Will give it a try.
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by Lomort: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good one from you
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by bullabong(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Emmanuaell:

Amazon is the world largest affiliate marketing company that pays you for publishing products on Amazon.

The easiest way to earn good money from Amazon is to publish low or zero content books such as; Blank or lined notebooks, log books, journals, activity and colouring books e.t.c

You don't need a referral, experience , capital or investment to start up. All you you need is a smartphone and applying the three steps I'm going to be sharing with you.

The good news is that you can publish one low/zero content book as many as you want with different covers.This makes it even more profitable.

1. RESEARCH ( REcipe )
You need to research for a high in demand but low in supply low/zero content books on the Amazon site. A good research is the first step to earning good money on the platform.

Publishing saturated products eventually reduce your earning potential. Hence, leading to profit erosion.

After researching a hot in demand and low in supply low/zero content books, the next thing is to create interiors and covers of the books using your smartphone with free tools online.

Your low or zero content book is finally ready. All you have to do is publish as many as you want with the same interior but different covers.

These are the three steps to earn good money on Amazon. You don't need an experience to do this. Anyone with a smartphone and internet connection can do this. You too can replicate the same method and start earning

Amazon Kindle Publisher,
Ok
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by steeltrust: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
i have been trying to do it but it only support pple from europe and america, if you re in nigeria or africa just forget it. i will do mine once i enter america next year
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by CHARLOE(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Great, will contact u, thanks.
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by BUGOFF(m): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2021
Check my signature below to add a few bucks to your wall.et. It doesn't cost a thing yet, the benefits are enormous. Read about it.
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by dan9ice(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2021
steeltrust:
i have been trying to do it but it only support pple from europe and america, if you re in nigeria or africa just forget it. i will do mine once i enter america next year

What if they use VPN
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by Styluss: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Emmanuaell:

1. RESEARCH ( REcipe )

Amazon Kindle Publisher,
thanks for this valuable info

Is the training free
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by steeltrust: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2021
dan9ice:

What if they use VPN
the thing is do you have a foreign bank acct cause most time they dont support Nigeria banks
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by Emmanuaell(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2021
steeltrust:

I do this from Nigeria
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by steeltrust: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Emmanuaell:

I do this from Nigeria
how abeg show me way
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by Emmanuaell(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Contact me via WhatsApp :09034402916
steeltrust:
how abeg show me way
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by Emmanuaell(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
I do this from Nigeria and receive my payment without hassle
steeltrust:
Re: Do This With Your Smartphone And Amazon Will Pay You Good Money Monthly by Emmanuaell(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
No it's not free, I can train you for a discounted fee.
What'sapp 09034402916
Styluss:
thanks for this valuable info

Is the training free

(1) (Reply)

Hi Everyone,unn Post Ume Examination Details 2009/2010! / A.b.u.zaria's Diploma Information / Pls Help! When Will Moshood Abiola Poly Post Jamb Takes Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.