Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? Let Me Onboard You. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? Let Me Onboard You. (263 Views)

How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? / Those Into GNLD Business , Do You Still Get Paid? / How Much Is Needed In Pos Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? Let Me Onboard You. by FredasMumAndI: 2:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Paycentre is licensed by CBN.
It is an agency banking provider platform with competitive rates.
You can monitor transactions via both app and web.
Instant settlement. You get value for your transactions immediately.

You can choose the Mpos or the Big POS.
Mpos: N8,500
Big POS: N25,000

We will deliver to you wherever you are.
Send a PM or whatsapp 09064236480

Re: POS Business: Do You Need A POS Device? Let Me Onboard You. by FredasMumAndI: 5:04am On Nov 23, 2021
We will deliver to you wherever you are.
Send a PM or whatsapp 09064236480

(1) (Reply)

Production Supervisor / Field Sales Agent Vacancy At Awoyaya / Vacancy - Warehouse Manager At Pruvia Integrated Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.