Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,401 members, 7,839,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video (45650 Views)

Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead / Baba Suwe's First Son, Adesola Omidina Thanks Nigerians (Photos) / Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Monzuur(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Rest in peace Suwe father
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by geesilver(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
inoki247:
This life dey some how if u die people go see money gada to buy u casket of laik 200k nd if u need 20k to buy medicine u no go see....
That's the irony of life....
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Adegokenath(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
RIP
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Shurtman79(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
inoki247:
This life dey some how if u die people go see money gada to buy u casket of laik 200k nd if u need 20k to buy medicine u no go see....
that's human mentality for you!

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Youngmolis: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Shurtman79(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Adegokenath:
RIP BUT I THOUGHT BABA SUWE IS A MUSLIM
the jump fence cos he's Muslim name is Nurudeen
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by eallstar: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Where are all this crowd when he was sick and needed help?
If all this attendance contributed even just 2k each would have help

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Shurtman79(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Adegokenath:
RIP BUT I THOUGHT BABA SUWE IS A MUSLIM
the man jump fence cos he's Muslim name is Nurudeen
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Champneys: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Rest in Power King.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Cerebellum: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shurtman79:
the man jump fence cos he's Muslim name is Nurudeen

What do you mean by "jump fence"

He converted right?
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
cry

Chai I still dey remember a film called "baba Londoner " baba suwe is a good comedian. May Almighty Allah forgive all his sin and place him among people of of Paradise. Amin.

But baba suwe is a Muslim why dey con put him for cuffing?

my people. Pls I need work in a radio station in Kaduna or Zaria, am looking for position of news casting or reporting. I have 3 years experience in Media house. Thou am SSC hold but am still schooling in a polytechnic. Pls help me out if there is vacant around you u can reach me on. 08172010068 or 07084399162. Thank you God bless you.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Shurtman79(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Cerebellum:

What do you mean by "jump fence"

He converted right?
yes
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by eedriyz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Decryptor:
I thought he was a Muslim

Of course. You'd see if you watched the video.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by gulfer: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
BlackfireX:
Pls tell me it is fake news ...pls ...pls
Where have you been, Pluto
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by aylive02(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jayjay1010rr:
Ok
You're not a good editor. Are you?
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by myners007: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
I can't find Pa Aluwe or Jagua at the funeral. Are they not colleagues in the same industry

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Burgerlomo: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
RIP the great actor
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by SeriouslySense(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy there was a time when I often watched Baba Suwe, initially mysterious and comedic.

Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Bebson007(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oya gbe ti
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by VEHINTOLAR: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Decryptor:

Did you watch the video ? He was a Muslim and was buried according to the Islamic rite.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by femi4: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
The first wife(Suwe) really tried for him
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Adefolarin1: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm really upset with the news, my favourite comic actor in Yoruba movie genre, may his GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by femi4: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
BlackfireX:
Pls tell me it is fake news ...pls ...pls
Welcome to earth
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Teejay13(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Life is too shot, rest in peace baba suwe!
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by femi4: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
myners007:
I can't find Pa Aluwe or Jagua at the funeral. Are they not colleagues in the same industry
Jagua don die now
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Fafesot: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Baba Suwe.. Gosh
We'll always miss you.
Life is so short.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by heykims(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Decryptor:
U didn't watch the video

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by Iamtobilee: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Get The 7-Figure Export Business Coaching Program And Thank Me Later

https:///kyw5gosYKn
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by calcal: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
RIP Suwe Baba, Baba Suwe.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video by femi4: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
inoki247:
Just shut it, he wasn't neglected.....over 5million naira was spent on him since 2019 managing the complicated diabetes. He was even flown abroad at a time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Looks Like Phyno's Bodyguard In New Photos / Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets / Picture Of Wizkid & Omotani Omotayo (His Girlfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.