Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,145 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

In Politics, South Should Be One. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Politics, South Should Be One. (478 Views)

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Politics, South Should Be One. by JaroMan: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
I'm an ardent crusader of Nigeria president of South East extraction; and I have not changed my stance and will never change.
I'm also a PDP member since 2014 and have held some positions in the party, including being a LGA RO is the just concluded Anambra election. Yes!
The above clarification becomes expedient because of my usual position and what someone might interpret the next paragraph of this short essay.
In APC, it is obvious that in 2023, a southerner will be the candidate: which South remains secondary.
In PDP, it's still cloudy where the president will come from, but because they're desperate to return to power, it's 70-30 between north and South there.
As a southerner, i will vote any party that projects Southerner. My reason is simple: South East will fare better under any southerner; be it South or West.
There is no different northerner. They are the same in ideology and purpose. Reason is: the one that call themselves 'core north' are not indigenous Nigerians. So all their scheming is to make sure they're entrenched.
So from Atiku to Tambuwal. From Bala to Dankwabo, all are following a pattern that will make sure the indigenous peoples of Nigeria are sitting on the edge, while they relax.
I will keep insisting that APC and PDP give their tickets to SE but in the event this fails to happen, I will go with South.
All these northern PDP will come and consolidate on the gains Buhari made for north. He will balkanize the south further to us weaker throw few carrot to some of us.
This is me going forward.

1 Like

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
You should have opened this thread in 2015.Its already too late to cry when the head is already off.

1 Like

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by rexwalters: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
JaroMan:
I'm an ardent crusader of Nigeria president of South East extraction; and I have not changed my stance and will never change.
I'm also a PDP member since 2014 and have held some positions in the party, including being a LGA RO is the just concluded Anambra election. Yes!
The above clarification becomes expedient because of my usual position and what someone might interpret the next paragraph of this short essay.
In APC, it is obvious that in 2023, a southerner will be the candidate: which South remains secondary.
In PDP, it's still cloudy where the president will come from, but because they're desperate to return to power, it's 70-30 between north and South there.
As a southerner, i will vote any party that projects Southerner. My reason is simple: South East will fare better under any southerner; be it South or West.
There is no different northerner. They are the same in ideology and purpose. Reason is: the one that call themselves 'core north' are not indigenous Nigerians. So all their scheming is to make sure they're entrenched.
So from Atiku to Tambuwal. From Bala to Dankwabo, all are following a pattern that will make sure the indigenous peoples of Nigeria are sitting on the edge, while they relax.
I will keep insisting that APC and PDP give their tickets to SE but in the event this fails to happen, I will go with South.
All these northern PDP will come and consolidate on the gains Buhari made for north. He will balkanize the south further to us weaker throw few carrot to some of us.
Cry Baby, playing smart but not been clever, no presidency for Ndi Igbo.
Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by Omoslim26: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
rexwalters:

Ok your opinion though
but who do you think will take the presidency?
Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
You should have opened this thread in 2015.Its already too late to cry when the head is already off.
You didn't support GMB in 2015 and 2019
Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by JaroMan: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
rexwalters:
Ok.
Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by JaroMan: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You didn't support GMB in 2015 and 2019
The dynamics will differ if PDP gives ticket to a northerner.
Greater South didn't support Buhari, not only South East. If the SE and SS support a northerner, nothing will make a southerner to win.
Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by makemoneywbsite: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
If you guys will not back Igbo presidency, the north should keep on ruling. After all, Igbo have backed other southerners. Greed and backstabbing plus treachery is Yoruba problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
JaroMan:

The dynamics will differ if PDP gives ticket to a northerner.
Greater South didn't support Buhari, not only South East. If the SE and SS support a northerner, nothing will make a southerner to win.
Mtchewww

You no get pass 1 vote.
Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by hollah123: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
JaroMan:
just a question for u

What is d bargaining chip of the igbo for APC presidency?
Do igbos like APC?
So u believe they will still zone their ticket to u despite what u did in anambra guber election?

Let me b factual with u,south east is politically unstable n no party can risk giving it's mandate to u

Any party tgat zones presidency to d south east has lost automatically b4 election

1 Like

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by hollah123: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
If you guys will not back Igbo presidency, the north should keep on ruling. After all, Igbo have backed other southerners. Greed and backstabbing plus treachery is Yoruba problem.
declare your interest
Field your candidate
Promote him n u are good to go.

Leave yorubas out of your misery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by flokii: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
I'm yet to see Atiku condemn the attrocities of fulani herdsmen across the country, yet Igbos love him so much but constantly hate on Tinubu because he is from SW.

If Yorubas didn't stand up for Jonathan when Yar'adua died, would he have become president? can Igbos talk when the caliphate are talking?
I remember the series of protests held for Goodluck Jonathan across South West over his unfair treatment by Aso rock mafias back then but no protest ever happened in South East as Igbos didn't really care. The ingrate became president and marginalized his benefactors, bit the hands that fed him and still expected Yoruba support in 2015. Very senseless somebody.

5 Likes

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by Godons1: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
E no concern us. We IGBO will only vote Mazi Tinubu come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by JaroMan: 3:27am On Nov 29, 2021
hollah123:
just a question for u

What is d bargaining chip of the igbo for APC presidency?
Do igbos like APC?
So u believe they will still zone their ticket to u despite what u did in anambra guber election?

Let me b factual with u,south east is politically unstable n no party can risk giving it's mandate to u

Any party tgat zones presidency to d south east has lost automatically b4 election
For the records, APC is only the ruling party and not the only party. So losing their ticket is not the end of the road.
However, I remember in 1999, PDP wasn't accepted in SW, but PDP have OBJ the ticket. PDP knew SW won't vote PDP, so the didn't bother to campaign there. SE, SS, NC and NW voted PDP and they won. Even in NE where Atiku comes from, it was 50-50 between APP and PDP.
So why will the bar be raised so high now? Or is it because of Igbos?
Also currently, South East has 2 APC govs. Does it mean these two states hate APC?
In Anambra election, APC scored close to 50k votes. Does it mean these 50k people hate APC?
In 2017, APC score close to 100k votes and came 2nd in Anambra election. Did it imply that these people hated APC? Oh now I know: they are Igbos and must be stereotyped.
Orji Kalu won his Senate fair and square in Abia. Does it mean his senatorial zone hated APC?
Why have we chose to be selective in our judgement? Why being harsh on Igbos? Oh, because they're Igbos, let's amplify their lows and overlook their highs.
Should we say SW hates APC because of Oyo state? Ok, you talk of majority? Is PDP in the majority in SE? It neither here nor there.
Finally, in 2023 Igbos are giving the rest of the country a lifeline. If they like they should take it or reject it. But just know that the consequences will be dire if they reject it.

2 Likes

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by helinues: 5:19am On Nov 29, 2021
Sorry, it's too late
Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by Validated: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2021
If SE cannot get president in 2023, they should support a Northerner to get VP atleast. What is good for Osinbajo should also be good for Obi.
Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by AfonjaConehead: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2021
flokii:
I'm yet to see Atiku condemn the attrocities of fulani herdsmen across the country, yet Igbos love him so much but constantly hate on Tinubu because he is from SW.

If Yorubas didn't stand up for Jonathan when Yar'adua died, would he have become president? can Igbos talk when the caliphate are talking?
I remember the series of protests held for Goodluck Jonathan across South West over his unfair treatment by Aso rock mafias back then but no protest ever happened in South East as Igbos didn't really care. The ingrate became president and marginalized his benefactors, bit the hands that fed him and still expected Yoruba support in 2015. Very senseless somebody.
Hope all Niger Deltans are seeing this!?
This are the yorubas position
Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by flokii: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Hope all Niger Deltans are seeing this!?
This are the yorubas position

Yorubas love Niger Deltans and Niger Deltans love Yorubas.. we want the cleanup of Ogoni lands so that life can return to normal for people in the Niger Delta.

Your evil propaganda is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by makemoneywbsite: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
flokii:

Yorubas love Niger Deltans and Niger Deltans love Yorubas.. we want the cleanup of Ogoni lands so that life can return to normal for people in the Niger Delta.

Your evil propaganda is dead on arrival.

We saw the love you showed Jonathan in 2015. We know your lies too and no one is deceived. You may have deceived the MB with your evil alliance of 2015, but not even Fulani are fooled. You guys are orphaned. So single block is unaware of your treacherous ways so wait...
2023 go shock una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by flokii: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

We saw the love you showed Jonathan in 2015. We know your lies too and no one is deceived. You may have deceived the MB with your evil alliance of 2015, but not even Fulani are fooled. You guys are orphaned. So single block is unaware of your treacherous ways so wait...
2023 go shock una

You mean the ineffectual buffoon as he was fondly called back then?
GEJ had no foresight and no leadership qualities else he would have focused on the land degradation and oil spillage in the Niger Delta first before building almajiri schools that have all closed down today due to kidnappings and insecurity in the North.

What exactly did your oga Jonathan leave as legacy in Nigeria if not corruption and wastage? the billions of dollars Chinese loans he took to install CCTV cameras in Abuja and Lagos are there to be repaid to China without a single CCTV camera on the streets of Abuja.

The Vice-president, a Yoruba man is the one pushing for restoration and cleanup of Ogoni lands, something your oga Goodluck never imagined in his 6 years of misrule and bad governance. Only Igbos are not happy because there was no way to continue taking up all the positions and largesse of national cake.

1 Like

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by makemoneywbsite: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
flokii:

You mean the ineffectual buffoon as he was fondly called back then?
GEJ had no foresight and no leadership qualities else he would have focused on the land degradation and oil spillage in the Niger Delta first before building almajiri schools that have all closed down today due to kidnappings and insecurity in the North.

What exactly did your oga Jonathan leave as legacy in Nigeria if not corruption and wastage? the billions of dollars Chinese loans he took to install CCTV cameras in Abuja and Lagos are there to be repaid to China without a single CCTV camera on the streets of Abuja.

The Vice-president, a Yoruba man is the one pushing for restoration and cleanup of Ogoni lands, something your oga Goodluck never imagined in his 6 years of misrule and bad governance. Only Igbos are not happy because there was no way to continue taking up all the positions and largesse of national cake.

Save your breath. No one is deceived. No Yoruba will get votes from SE/SS/MB. So fight hard to get Fulani support. And you know even Fulani know you're backstabbers. So no deal for you. Just enter the mind of the northerner. Everyone in this country knows that if Yoruba could betray the south, who won't they betray. Trying to fool anyone with Ogoni clean up which you people lied had commences 4 years ago is dead on arrival. NOBODY trusts Yoruba people in Nigeria. None will back Yoruba presidency. Instead, power stays in the north perpetually. We southerners prefer power in the hands of northerners than treacherous beings like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by flokii: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Save your breath. No one is deceived. No Yoruba will get votes from SE/SS/MB. So fight hard to get Fulani support. And you know even Fulani know you're backstabbers. So no deal for you. Just enter the mind of the northerner. Everyone in this country knows that if Yoruba could betray the south, who won't they betray. Trying to fool anyone with Ogoni clean up which you people lied had commences 4 years ago is dead on arrival. NOBODY trusts Yoruba people in Nigeria. None will back Yoruba presidency. Instead, power stays in the north perpetually. We southerners prefer power in the hands of northerners than treacherous beings like you.

Let North decide for North and let South South decide for themselves in 2023.. if that's not too much to ask, then we can close the conversation.

Politics is all about interests not the nonsense you typed up there.. have that at the back of your mind so you don't come off as an illiterate with data enabled phone next time on a public forum. Bye!

1 Like

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by Ttalk: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
I don't understand why SW and SE are always behaving as non identical twins when it comes to politics, whereas they get along well in other areas. The divide and rule spell cast on the two region is done by combined Dibia of African witches, I never seen a juju as potent as this before

1 Like

Re: In Politics, South Should Be One. by AfonjaConehead: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

They are in for a huge shock... Imagine him got the 4kn guts to open his mouth and say "the yorubas love the Niger Deltans and the Niger Deltans love the yorubas"!!! What an abomination.
That's pure satanic love.

By God's Providence and support from the south and a few northerners especially from the middle belt, Jonathan replaced Yar Adua..the Niger Delta son was president for the very first time. These same set of abomination people showed "love" and worked against us,fellow southerners 2014 in favour of not another southerner but the north!!! Very sacrilegious!!!!

Today they want to corner other south and become president and want the support of the same Niger Delta people they betrayed!!! Hmmmm!!!! People get mind o.
I'm South South,Edo but when you remind them of their treachery,they immediately tag you igbo pretending to be Niger Delta but who cares?

I don't like the north but for these scratched face janus of a betraying people to become president then let the north continue to rule.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Group In Rivers State Petitions IGP, NSA Over Action By NAOC And Felix Obuah / Elder Bode George Blast Tinubu � Listen To Him. / Video: Meet The Woman With Two Husband And Many Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.