Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Urgent Help Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Help Needed (1043 Views)

Urgent Help Needed For My 8months+ Pregnant Wife / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by tim1256(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
A friend who sees me as a man that can be trusted on family issues has a problem, but I think the answer I gave her seems not good enough.

My friend, a female has #9 m savings this year, her husband who pays for everything in the house to her airtime sometimes has # 1.3 m savings, they are to pay house rent of #1. 2 m this month, knowing fully well that Christmas is by the corner, their child's school fees is by January, the husband's business is not as it used to be, my friend insisted that it's her husband's responsibility to provide shelter for her, that "his money is our money, my money is my money".

What other advice can I give, as I already told her to tell her husband that they should go and buy #10m house, and she asked me that with whose money?

Please urgent advise is needed, an she might be loosing her home at the end of this month.

Mods, kindly help push this to front page
Re: Urgent Help Needed by chatinent: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beg your wife to assist you.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
No more advice after this

"his money is our money, my money is my money".

She will end up kiling her husband

Men came to this world to serve women
Re: Urgent Help Needed by tim1256(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
SkyFlyGang:
No more advice after this

"his money is our money, my money is my money".

She will end up kiling her husband

Men came to this world to serve women

This is pathetic
Re: Urgent Help Needed by tim1256(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
chatinent:
Ok

There's no point booking space, advice is needed here
Re: Urgent Help Needed by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
tim1256:
A friend who sees me as a man that can be trusted on family issues has a problem, but I think the answer I gave her seems not good enough.

My friend, a female has #9 m savings this year, her husband who pays for everything in the house to her airtime sometimes has # 1.3 m savings, they are to pay house rent of #1. 2 m this month, knowing fully well that Christmas is by the corner, their child's school fees is by January, the husband's business is not as it used to be, my friend insisted that it's her husband's responsibility to provide shelter for her, that "his money is our money, my money is my money".

What other advice can I give, as I already told her to tell her husband that they should go and buy #10m house, and she asked me that with whose money?

Please urgent advise is needed, an she might be loosing her home at the end of this month.

She is not scared of loosing her home, do don't worry about that aspect

Advice her to buy a land in her name or buy a house in her name, since she is being selfish about who's money should be used for family projects

If she looses her home, she is capable of taking care of hers as a single mother

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed by tim1256(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
frozen70:

Advice her to buy a land in her name or buy a house in her name, since she is being selfish about who's money should be used for family projects

If she looses her home, she is capable of taking care of hers as a single mother

Thanks so much, this is appreciated.
I pity her husband, he loved my friend so much, opened business for her, told her to be keeping her gains.
This is a lesson to guys
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Naijaolosho2: 3:20am On Dec 06, 2021
If she loses it,that's her problem and it's due to the greed in her. I don't feel concerned about her.
Next please.

tim1256:

Re: Urgent Help Needed by frozen70(f): 6:13am On Dec 06, 2021
tim1256:

Thanks so much, this is appreciated.
I pity her husband, he loved my friend so much, opened business for her, told her to be keeping her gains.
This is a lesson to guys

It's a pity for him and she is nit ready to cooperate
Re: Urgent Help Needed by AutoChick4U(f): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2021
tim1256:

They should buy 10m house and start from scratch? U no even talk 6m. She should be an helpmeet to her husband
Re: Urgent Help Needed by ahnie: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Sonnobax15(m): 7:05am On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy
See the gap cheesy.

E get how the man go make mouth reach,she fit arrest and lock am up self cheesy

Mennnnnnnn,just imagine.... People wey suppose to be the better halves of each other, instead one party dey form cunning attitude like say na she wise pass undecided

Well,one of my greatest prayer point if I wake up every morning na be say make God no use bad wife punish me for my sins angry
Re: Urgent Help Needed by ahnie: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2021
What if the man hasn't being a good husband to her.Try to hear the woman's side of the story.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by tim1256(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
frozen70:

All she has is all she has ever worked since her husband foots all the bill in the house, even to the level of sending upkeep to her parents.

The family has scattered though.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by tim1256(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:
What if the man hasn't being a good husband to her.Try to hear the woman's side of the story.

She is my friend and I can tell you for free that the guy is every woman's dream and benchmark for men.
He buys even to the recharge card on his wife, my friend's line.

The family has scattered though
Re: Urgent Help Needed by tim1256(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
See the gap cheesy.

E get how the man go make mouth reach,she fit arrest and lock am up self cheesy

Mennnnnnnn,just imagine.... People wey suppose to be the better halves of each other, instead one party dey form cunning attitude like say na she wise pass undecided

Well,one of my greatest prayer point if I wake up every morning na be say make God no use bad wife punish me for my sins angry

She was indeed a bad wife, the guy buys every damn thing in the house, to recharge card, to sending upkeep to her parents, he even pays her monthly upkeep, she does nothing whatsoever with her salary

The family has scattered though
Re: Urgent Help Needed by tim1256(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
AutoChick4U:
They should buy 10m house and start from scratch? U no even talk 6m. She should be an helpmeet to her husband

She kept her money, she moved out of the house, rent and other expenses suck her money and she just surviving now in the space of one year.

The family has scattered already and guy's business is coming up again

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discovered That Your Wife Is A Lesbian? / Poem For Your Mum / Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.