Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

"Don't Stop" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "Don't Stop" (762 Views)

Don't Stop / Don't......stop !!! / Don't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Stop" by Chiori(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2007
There was this girl who on puberty began to develop what every woman should have, and she was already looking voluptuous. So the mother, anxious for the chastity of her daughter called her aside and advised her, "Any day a boy or man touches your breast, tell him 'Don't'. If he touches you down below, tell him 'Stop'.

On this fateful day, she went to fetch water and on her way back home, a guy stopped her to discuss "something" with her. While there, he touched her breasts and down below, so she just said, "Dont Stop!" The guy, encouraged, continued to touch until she hit orgasm.

When she got home, she told her mother, "Mommy, that thing you told me, I love it. This boy was just touching me and I was just saying "Don't Stop", and I enjoyed it so much."

(1) (Reply)

Four-letter Words. / Ultimate Search Dog / Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.