Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,282 members, 7,853,345 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. (1433 Views)

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Mixedfruit: 12:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Every kitchen in Nigeria has at least one pot that has no handle. It's in the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by HelloWriter: 12:55am On Dec 02, 2021
E-diot!
Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol.

What of the one with a different and oversized cover?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Mixedfruit: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2021
HelloWriter:
E-diot!
waiting come happen now?
Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by gfon(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2021
Swearz,you know how it goes nah

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Lovebliss2(f): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2021
grin
You're correct

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by ESANMEA(f): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
True especially for older families

2 Likes

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sure grin I have two, one for any food I want to warm and the second one for okro soup

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Saintmary(f): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Every kitchen in Nigeria has at least one pot that has no handle. It's in the constitution.

Sorry, not everyone is in the same situation as you
Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by wunmi590(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2021

I don't

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by ahnie: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
I don't!
Saying it with my full chest.

2 Likes

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by sisisioge: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Not true grin grin

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by eminent91: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na handless pot me and my siblings dey call that kan pot���

2 Likes

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mixedfruit:
This na potential business idea be this ooo. If someone fit open shop to fix pots wey no get handle or provide replacement cover for pots without cover, no be something? My guess is pots and pans no cheap for naija, abi? undecided
Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Saintmary:

Sorry, not everyone is in the same situation as you

Shush your mouth there.

What has this got to do with his situation now? Don't kitchen utensils go bad any longer?
So what if anyone still has it in their kitchen?

Na pot na him una wan take form for nairaland again? Na wa o...

Since it doesn't concern you, you should have just passed instead of talking off point.

Don't bother mentioning me.

5 Likes

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Saintmary(f): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

Shush your mouth there.

What has this got to do with his situation now? Don't kitchen utensils go bad any longer?

Since it doesn't concern you, you should have just passed instead of talking off point.

You don't have to take out your frustrations on me.

I'm not your problem.

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Saintmary:

You don't have to take out your frustrations on me.

I'm not your problem.

Lol... A reproof has now become frustration? SMH.
Very shallow reasoning.

By the way, you can't be my problem cos you ain't worth solving!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Saintmary(f): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol... A reproof has now become frustration? SMH.

Very shallow reasoning.

By the way, you can't ey problem cos you ain't worth it!

Looks like you're on your period.

Just take diclofenac and rest, okay?

2 Likes

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Saintmary:

Looks like you're on your period.

Just take diclofenac and rest, okay?

Taa!

2 Likes

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Saintmary(f): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mercychen:

Taa!

I knew it.

Ahhh. I remember now, are you not the one that was cooking with firewood the other time?

Now I see why my post got under your skin.

You see, the problem is not that you're going through hard times, the problem is that rather than employing your intellectual resources into pushing yourself into a better life, you are busy trying to normalize poverty.

And you're hating on other people who are trying to be better.

Of course you won't appreciate it, but I'll suggest you channel your energies into more productive ventures and it will make things better for you.

Good night and good luck.

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Saintmary:

I knew it.

Ahhh. I remember now, are you not the one that was cooking with firewood the other time?

Now I see why my post got under your skin.

You see, the problem is not that you're going through hard times, the problem is that rather than employing your intellectual resources into pushing yourself into a better life, you are busy trying to normalize poverty.

And you're hating on other people who are trying to be better.

Of course you won't appreciate it, but I'll suggest you channel your energies into more productive ventures and it will make things better for you.

Good night and good luck.

Me?
Cook with firewood? SMH. I see you're delusional and need a brain check.

If you can't remember something simple as a thread that was created a few days ago or even remember the poster, then I won't be surprised you have tons of handless pot in your kitchen but have simply lost memory of the fact you do.

Normalize povery how? That someone decides to keep an old ware now means they are impoverished? How dumb!

Look, I've come to realize that people like you struggling with poverty are the ones always quick to defend yourselves unnecessarily even when no one has accused or called you poor.
Your mentality to begin with, is very poor.
Your reasoning too, poor.

Try and get over yourself and stop displaying your insecurities in public by trying to cover it up.

Get well soon.
Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Mixedfruit:
grin

E be like say one spoil for my hand sef. I no remember.

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by MufasaLion: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Me?

If you can't remember something simple as a thread that was created a few days ago or even remember the poster, then I won't be surprised you have tons of handless pot in your kitchen but have simply lost memory of the fact you do.

Normalize povery how? That someone decides to keep an old ware now means they are impoverished? How dumb!

Look, I've come to realize that people like you struggling with poverty are the ones always quick to defend yourselves unnecessarily even when no one has accused or called you poor.

Try and get over yourself and stop displaying your insecurities in public by trying to cover it up.

Get well soon.
Cheers!

This is brutality. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

This is brutality. grin

I meant it for total annihilation tongue.

See how she just turned a fun thread sour.
Wetin dey bring situation come for the matter now?

Who cares if she has one or not? How does that make her better than those who have it?

Abeg, I no wan vex before entering exam Hall this morning, make I no just go dey give everybody Odo over 60 angry. Lol..... grin.

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by MufasaLion: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

I meant it for total annihilation tongue.

See how she just turned a fun thread sour.
Wetin dey bring situation come for the matter now?

Who cares if she has one or not? How does that make her better than those who have it?

Abeg, I no wan vex before entering exam Hall this morning, make I no just go dey give everybody Odo over 60 angry. Lol..... cheesy.

grin grin grin

The Headmistress! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

The Headmistress! tongue

Nope. I'm a diction "in'STRAC'ta cool.

I'm out!
Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by MufasaLion: 6:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Nope. I'm adiction "in'STRAC'ta cool.

I'm out!

Really? Nice!
Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Saintmary(f): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Me?

Get well soon.
Cheers!

Let's see.....

Covering up?
Dumb?
Is that all you got?

You want to prove that you have nasty words, and you can insult and bash anyone you please, well, let's have more madam bad mouth.

Get well soon?

Look at yourself, you're not sick?

You want everyone to join you in your pity party, and anyone that refuses to join you must be ostracized.

Sorry, not everyone wants to identify with uncomfortable situations. And if you're too narrow minded to leave other people to their own opinions, then you're the problem!

I know your type, you thrive by sucking up to some set of people so you can find people to bully. You're a bully.

A mentally skewed, narcissist who doesn't even know how messed up she is, obviously people like you can't survive alone, (sure you're rotten in your soul, and no amount of church going can cover up the stench for long, you'll be uncovered soon enough),
yet you seek to form alliances that mimic friendships with your kind of people.

A very disgusting type of person.

I don't really care for your type, I just do my best to stay away because you mostly benefit no one but yourself.

1 Like

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by JovialJune(f): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
And they spoilt this fun thread undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by Saintmary(f): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Live your reality, leave other people alone to live their own realities too, leave your comments peacefully and allow others to state their own opinions without rancour.

If your spirit is rotten with envy, it's not the problem of other people to deal with your mess.

Life is either as simple or as difficult as you make it.

Lots of words to type, but I'll give it a rest for now.
Re: Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Shush your mouth there.

This is the third time I would agree with a female on an issue.
U got it right

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Married Person, If Your Spouse Starved You Of Intimacy, How Will You React? / Nigerian Women Have The Highest Chance Of Conceiving Twins / Is He A Responsible Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.