Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,400 members, 7,839,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) (24455 Views)

Ijaw Youth Council Announce Candle Light Procession For Late Sylvester Oromoni / Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) by Fakbrown: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
When i was boarding, there was one senior that totured me so much, me kuku no like boarding school, started telling my dad lies about people stealing all my stuffs, Textbook, provisions, na so palle carry remove me from school, I saw the werey recently after many years just hailed him and pass
Re: Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) by Amodi470(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
This one wey look like cult group
Re: Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
superCleanworks:

So i am myopic and you are full of light. Kudos!

And the summary of your "un-myopic" talk is that there is only room for Sylvester on the headlines and no space for the crushed kids or it is just Scale of preference? Because in a sane society where there is value for every soul, you with all your insight would not itemize these deaths in grades of murder or accidents. But that is your point of view and who is to say if you are myopic or not?

"Myopic" simply means you are not looking at the big picture. The trailer kids have deservedly made headlines several times (see below), and Lagos state have closed down the school.
But one trailer accidentally crushing kids is not equivalent to kids being currently harmed as we speak, by rampant bullying and cultism in our schools. That's what this campaign is about. Not seeing that but rather bringing up money as the cause - that is what is myopic.

Re: Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) by chival(f): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
The poor child became a celebrity after death. I pray his death gives birth to reforms that will make bullying in schools a thing of the past. May God continue to comfort his loved ones.
Re: Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Don't have mercy on any of them, kill them all!
Re: Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Why are you people so myopic? One was an accident, the other was murder!! Murder committed by RICH KIDS!! That's where money should have swept it under the carpet if it were about money!

Bullying and cultism are the menaces in our schools not trailers or teachers. We have a good chance here to mount a successful fight against them - poor Sly makes a good poster child for that fight!

(We have a good chance here to mount a successful fight against them)

You and who?
Get the fvvk outta here!
Re: Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
JosephJP:

(We have a good chance here to mount a successful fight against them)

You and who?
Get the fvvk outta here!

Another genius. No sir, the "we" does not include people like you. Thought you'd figure out all by yourself
Re: Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pierced:
Your face looks familiar are you in IB.?
Re: Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos) by Pierced(f): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Differentiate:

Your face looks familiar are you in IB.?

Nope.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Abroad Groan Over Naira Free Fall / UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / 4 Lessons About Studying In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.