Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,153 members, 7,852,928 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo (1639 Views)

Urhobos:orogun Urhobos Turning To Ndokwa. / Thank You Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun / APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Do you know that there are some Urhobos in Lagos Ondo and Ogun
Urhobo are mainly found in Delta State major Cities in Urhobo lands are Warri Sapele Ughelli Oghara Effurun and other major towns but you can also find some few Urhobos in Bayelsa and Edo in the south south in the west you can find Urhobo lands in Lagos Ondo and Ogun state

Urhobo lands in Lagos are
Parts of Lagos Island
Parts of Badagary
Part of Ikorodun

Urhobo lands in Ogun
Part of Abeokuta
Part of Ijebu
Part of Sango

Urhobo lands in Ondo
Parts of Ondo
Parts of Akure
Part of Illaje

Yoruba people are so tribalistic they used to oppress the minorities in the South West because they are the majorities

Urhobo Wadoo

Modified: Those people spewing rubbish on this thread just go and do proper research before commenting I'm 40yrs old man I'm not that jobless that I will be spreading false data all over the net.

There's an UPU branches in this area mentioned above

Urhobo Wadoo Urhobo Ovuovo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2021
lalajnr:
But Urhobo are mainly found in Delta State major Cities in Urhobo lands are Warri Sapele Ughelli Oghara Effurun and other major towns

Parts of Lagos Island
Parts of Badagary
Part of Ikorodun

Urhobo lands in Ogun
Part of Abeokuta
Part of Ijebu
Part of Sango

Urhobo lands in Ondo
Parts of Ondo
Parts of Akure
Part of Illaje

Yoruba people are so tribalistic they used to oppress the minorities in the South West because they are the majorities

You need a job bro

How can you wake up in the morning bothering about another tribe and how they react to you?
So you have no pending bills to pay? No responsibility to take care of ? Your only life problem is another tribe ?

You need to check your mental health

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2021
Saltybear:

You need a job bro

How can you wake up in the morning bothering about another tribe and how they react to you?
So you have no pending bills to pay? No responsibility to take care of ? Your only life problem is another tribe ?

You need to check your mental health
Between an Urhobo man and an Afonja man who now need a job mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2021
[s][quote author=lalajnr post=108396298] Between an Urhobo man and an Afonja man who now need a job mtcheew[/qu[/s]

I am not yoruba, just pointing out your stupidity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by Ayo8(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2021
lalajnr:
Urhobo are mainly found in Delta State major Cities in Urhobo lands are Warri Sapele Ughelli Oghara Effurun and other major towns but you can also find some few Urhobos in Bayelsa and Edo in the south south in the west you can find Urhobo lands in Lagos Ondo and Ogun state

Parts of Lagos Island
Parts of Badagary
Part of Ikorodun

Urhobo lands in Ogun
Part of Abeokuta
Part of Ijebu
Part of Sango

Urhobo lands in Ondo
Parts of Ondo
Parts of Akure
Part of Illaje

Urhobo Wadoo

You are high on cheap adulterated weed!!!

9 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
Ayo8:

You are high on cheap adulterated weed!!!
go and research before commenting

2 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Saltybear:
[s]
why rejecting your identity

2 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2021
lalajnr:
why rejecting your identity

I can never even ever on earth deny.my heritage

I am a bini man. Proud dark skinned stall glass of chocolatey Bini goodness. All rolled on regal polish

Something a lower race like yours won't understand

7 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by Kollyman: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2021
lalajnr:

Parts of Lagos Island
Parts of Badagary
Part of Ikorodun

Urhobo lands in Ogun
Part of Abeokuta
Part of Ijebu
Part of Sango

Urhobo lands in Ondo
Parts of Ondo
Parts of Akure
Part of Illaje

Urhobo Wadoo

This is how you people create problem for your people living in another man's land.

The same thing that ...... did that made everyone to turn against them.

If the people whose mist your people lives decides to secure their territories due to this your senseless post you will start shouting tribalism and bla bla bla.

You cannot be living in Okpara inland or igbokodo okpe and be creating issues for peaceful Urhobos living in Lagos and other parts of the country.

10 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2021
Saltybear:

I can never even ever on earth deny.my heritage

I am a bini man. Proud dark skinned stall glass of chocolatey Bini goodness. All rolled on regal polish

Something a lower race like yours won't understand
lower race funny dude grin grin grin have you been to Urhoboland before

1 Like

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Kollyman:

This is how you people create problem for your people living in another man's land.

If the people whose mist your people lives decides to secure their territories due to this your senseless post you will start shouting tribalism and bla bla bla.

You cannot be living in Okpara inland or igbokodo okpe and be creating issues for peaceful Urhobos living in Lagos and other parts of the country.
go and research before spewing rubbish on the net
Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2021
Kollyman:

The guy is an ibo man.

No Urohobo man will act this chidish.

10 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The guy is an ibo man.

I'm not an Ibo proudly Urhobo thank you very much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2021
lalajnr:
I'm not an Ibo proudly Urhobo thank you very much

For some strange reason I believe you even though I’ve not done the research. Everything hidden will come to light.

1 Like

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by scholes0(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Comedic.
Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by hollah123: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2021
lalajnr:

Parts of Lagos Island
Parts of Badagary
Part of Ikorodun

Urhobo lands in Ogun
Part of Abeokuta
Part of Ijebu
Part of Sango

Urhobo lands in Ondo
Parts of Ondo
Parts of Akure
Part of Illaje

Urhobo Wadoo

Modified: Those people spewing rubbish on this thread just go and do proper research before commenting I'm 40yrs old man I'm not that jobless that I will be spreading false data all over the net.

igbos have realise that trying to stylishly grab land isn't working so they want to use urhobo n i trust those ones to deny them.

Just imagine someone saying urhobo in sango,meth will just kill u b4 your time u better stop it

10 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by OlogoJ: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2021
This Op is just a rabble-rouser. I don't think he believes the trash he's posting.

1 Like

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by jneutron4000: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
lalajnr:

Parts of Lagos Island
Parts of Badagary
Part of Ikorodun

Urhobo lands in Ogun
Part of Abeokuta
Part of Ijebu
Part of Sango

Urhobo lands in Ondo
Parts of Ondo
Parts of Akure
Part of Illaje

Urhobo Wadoo

[/s]
Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by Gbagura: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Urhobo land in abẹ́òkúta? grin The OP is a frustrated ipob terrorist. He's only trying to create serious enmity for the innocent Urhobo people. Don't take him serious

6 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by agadez007(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2021
hollah123:
igbos have realise that trying to stylishly grab land isn't working so they want to use urhobo n i trust those ones to deny them.

Just imagine someone saying urhobo in sango,meth will just kill u b4 your time u better stop it
DubaiLandLord1:
The guy is an ibo man.

Yoruba people are really obsessed with two things,first Is Igbo and second is human part,the op mentioned his tribe and you are forcing him/her to be Igbo
One day when your father prick fails to jump start,you would blame one chukwudi living in your street
Suffersticated bunch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by Tomek09(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2021
I said it. Greater part of SouthWest belong to Ijaw, Urhobo and Igbos. Yorubas should desist from claiming ownership of SouthWest with immediate effect.

Cc; ajumma, abijaj, BKayy, , DubaiLandlord1, Fahdiga, Udele1, THeGodFATher, EmekaA125, Olatunji, hollah123.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by LongBig(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Tomek09:
I said it. Greater part of SouthWest belong to Ijaw, Urhobo and Igbos. Yorubas should desist from claiming ownership of SouthWest with immediate effect.

Cc; ajumma, abijaj, BKayy, , DubaiLandlord1, Fahdiga, Udele1, THeGodFATher, EmekaA125, Olatunji, hollah123.

Meth at work! Igbos should stop claiming ownership of south east because it belongs to the Efik, bini and the yorubas! Hausa should stop claiming the north because it belongs to the tapa. Is like everyone no wan sabi boundary ba

6 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by Thoh(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
igbo man after taking mpurumiri come online and be impersonating...

7 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by christistruth01: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
lalajnr:

Parts of Lagos Island
Parts of Badagary
Part of Ikorodun

Urhobo lands in Ogun
Part of Abeokuta
Part of Ijebu
Part of Sango

Urhobo lands in Ondo
Parts of Ondo
Parts of Akure
Part of Illaje

Urhobo Wadoo

Do Urhobo also have land in Imo,Anambra and Abia States ?

2 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
christistruth01:

Do Urhobo also have land in Imo,Anambra and Abia States ?
sharrap Urhobo aren't in the South East they can only be found in the South South and South West stop behaving like you live in the core Northern part of this shithole

1 Like

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
hollah123:

sharrap I'm done with Nairaland majorities are teenagers
Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by hollah123: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
lalajnr:
sharrap I'm done with Nairaland majorities are teenagers
Methuselah that believes urhobo owns sango

3 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
hollah123:
Methuselah that believes urhobo owns sango
Aboki you that's living in Zamfara core North what do you know about the South

1 Like

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by christistruth01: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
lalajnr:
sharrap Urhobo aren't in the South East they can only be found in the South South and South West stop behaving like you live in the core Northern part of this shithole

What are the names of their Communities in the South West and who are those Communities Traditional Rulers

How come the British Colonial Government who documented all the Ethnic Groups in Nigeria and Mapped out their Locations had no single idea

3 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by alanto: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
christistruth01:

What are the names of their Communities in the South West and who are those Communities Traditional Rulers

How come the British Colonial Government who documented all the Ethnic Groups in Nigeria and Mapped out their Locations had no single idea
Na iPob. Na 70 years old man leave am.

5 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by forgiveness: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tomek09:

Yeah! Just like greater part of Anambra State belongs to Benin and Igala. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Urhobos Land In Lagos Ogun Ondo by lalajnr(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
forgiveness:

Yeah! Just like greater part of Anambra State belongs to Benin and Ighala. grin
sharrap what's Ighala go and research before spewing rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not An Emperor: Dapo Abiodun Replies Bola Tinubu / Reason Why Pregnant Women No Longer Vomit / Drone Shot: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions Waterlines Fly-over PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.