Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,627 members, 7,840,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Romance 101 Coaching Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance 101 Coaching Class (167 Views)

REL. 101: How To Seduce A Woman (29 Practical Steps) / Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation / Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance 101 Coaching Class by WaterWalker5(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hello,
The year is drawing to a close and I know among the goals you set for yourself this year was to have a stable relationship. For some of you, its been good. You've met the guy or lady and you guys are doing great in your relationship except that of late, certain things are beginning to unravel and you're wondering "Is this the guy or lady I fell in love with?"

For some of y'all you've given your best, you go to his house to cook for him and be the dutiful future wife you hope he'll accept you for. You play the future son in law to her family but..You guys are still I'm dating school. Neither here nor there
Even with all the bedroom games at play.

This class is for you. Interested?
DM me on this number 09092946694
Let's make 2022 begin a new leaf for you as you take your relationship to a whole new level with the information I have to share. Trust me you won't regret this decision
Once again DM me on this number 09092946694

Its gonna be a WhatsApp class
Will link you to a group where the class will hold.
Be expecting you

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Needed / Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School / "Normally" A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.