Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas (4844 Views)

Ugwuanyi Awards Scholarship To Agbo Samsom Emeka The Drone Maker / Aba Made: Okezie Ikpeazu Receives US Delegates (pics) / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for Aba. grin grin
I left Owerri on my way to Porthacourt to spend the weekend. I came across EMEKA, the Aba made Father Christmas in Aba town. The hungry looking father Christmas could barely walk, seems he is starving. grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Godons1:
Wahala no dey finish for Aba. grin grin
I left Owerri on my way to Porthacourt to spend the weekend. I came across EMEKA, the Aba made Father Christmas in Aba town. The hungry looking father Christmas could barely walk, seems he is starving. grin grin grin grin

Children's were laughing at him. Others were also laughing at him. But I really pitty Emeka Sha. Those in Aba should find food for this Man biko grin
Children's were laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy was your English also made in Aba

A liar that has never been away from the north grin dey for one barrack there dey formulate wetin you like!

Aba is dirty, ABA is dirty yet you claim you go to Aba as if it's in your backyard!

Otondo! E fit kuku be say na you be that cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Leverage2021: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Atleast aba get time dey organise father Christmas

We in north can't even go out and come in without bandits picking us like beans

32 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by bencr7: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nonsense post from a tribalism cow shit, kids full Nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

A liar that has never been away from the north grin dey for one barrack there dey formulate wetin you like!

Aba is dirty, ABA is dirty yet you claim you go to Aba as if it's in your backyard!

Bla bla bla bla bla bla.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Nkitara: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Your composition of English language is so poor like that of a kindergarten.

9 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:

Focus on Emeka the Aba made Father Christmas, leave the North alone.

Besides, the North is safer than the East.

1 Like

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nkitara:
Your composition of English language is so poor like that of a kindergarten.

See painment grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Nkitara: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Godons1:

See painment grin
Please try completing your schooling

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Karlovych: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
embarassed Hmm, Igbos
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Olumighty123(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Y'all should stop this y'all BS tribalism, can't you all seat and think for once, what do you gain from all of this?

2 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by AntiBMC(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bororo wey neva cross Kaduna. Na una type dey call Imo “Owerri State”

With your cut and join English.

8 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
AntiBMC:
Bororo wey neva cross Kaduna. Na una type dey call Imo “Owerri State”

With your cut and join English.

Trash.
I've been in Owerri for years now. I know the East like the back of my hand. I've also succeeded in converting alot of IGBOS to ISLAM here in the East.

3 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by AntiBMC(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Godons1:

Trash.
I've been in Owerri for years now. I know the East like the back of my hand. I've also succeeded in converting alot of IGBOS to ISLAM here in the East.

Convert ko cover ni.
Bear in mind that if any Igbo is converting to Islam, it's because of the enticements ; the promise of jobs and money you people are offering to people if they join, like it's a cult.
Dem go chop una money clean mouth.

BTW...which one of them is you in the picture ?

5 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Factshunter: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin grin grin

Wow.
Original Aba made. ..fake as usual. grin
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
AntiBMC:

Convert ko cover ni.
Bear in mind that if any Igbo is converting to Islam, it's because of the enticements ; the promise of jobs and money you people are offering to people if they join, like it's a cult.
Dem go chop una money clean mouth.

BTW...which one of them is you in the picture ?

No worry, after we Don convert all Igbo to ISLAM na that time una eyes go clear. Presently, two out of the Four Eastern Governor's have been converted to ISLAM. Governor Hope Uzodinma a.k.a Alhaji Sule is the latest Governor wey we convert. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Factshunter:
grin grin grin

Wow.
Original Aba made. ..fake as usual. grin

You too sabi them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by SwissMass: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
What da hell is that
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:

Abeg no make me laugh

7 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nkitara:
Please try completing your schooling

Ok
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by SwissMass: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Professor Chinua Achibe, I didn't know English originate from your village

2 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by AntiBMC(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Godons1:

No worry, after we Don convert all Igbo to ISLAM na that time una eyes go clear. Presently, two out of the Four Eastern Governor's have been converted to ISLAM. Governor Hope Uzodinma a.k.a Alhaji Sule is the latest Governor wey we convert. grin grin

Hahaha...you never begin cry. All na textbook conversion. My Igbo brothers are simply taking advantage of an opportunity.
Oga converter. Rvbbish. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
AntiBMC:

Hahaha...you never begin cry. All na textbook conversion. My Igbo brothers are simply taking advantage of an opportunity.
Oga converter. Rvbbish. cheesy

E pain am well well.

I'm beginning to suspect that you are EMEKA the Aba made Father Christmas I saw. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
SwissMass:
Professor Chinua Achibe, I didn't know English originate from your village
Know it then that santa "father Christmas" did not originate from my village!

5 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Godons1:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

4 Likes

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by house10s: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

correct him then
Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Godons1: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Chidinma don show. grin grin

Are you by any chance related to Emeka, the Aba made Father Christmas?

1 Like

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by DesChyko: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
I guess time travel is your thing.

Because this your weekend was not this year and not in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet EMEKA, The Aba Made Father Christmas by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
house10s:
correct him then
Keyboard dey reject your own fingers

Abi na quota system dey disturb you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame To Abba Kayari Pictures / Abakaliki High Court Disqualifies PDP From Ebonyi South Senatorial Bye-election / Politics Of Meat Production: Where Do The Nigerian Goats, Sheep And Cattle Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.