Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp (4762 Views)

A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS / Civil Engineer Jailed For Transferring N540k From His Friend's Phone / CCTV Footage Of A Thief That Raided A Boutique At Osapa London In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by princepee: 5:24am On Dec 13, 2021
Go to the police, the man fowl don lay cooked egg.
That's if police decide work
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by princepee: 5:36am On Dec 13, 2021
ihatebuhari:
most post like this on nairaland are blackmail

This thread should be taken down immediately
and what if it's not blackmail What if the case is genuine,
Or are you the man in the picture??

1 Like

Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by timibare(m): 6:15am On Dec 13, 2021
NaijaTrain:
My friend got robbed of his iPhone 7 (3 months ago)..at night on knife point
... Luckily he wasn't harmed then few days later after he was able to get himself..He went to MTN office to block the line since he was robbed but few hours ago..There was a post that was made with the number and phone that was taken from him.

Behold it was the man that robbed him at knife point..He posted his pics with the number he stole.
Can you imagine the audacity?
How was he even able to still use the line after it has been blocked??
What can be done please

I would appreciate if the mods can move this to front page
Because we are trying to search for a solution concerning the problem

Should we involve the police?

Mynd44
Lasticlacla
go to the CID, THO DEM GO BILL U, BUT THEY GONNA MAKE THAT THIEF REFUND ALL YOUR EXPENSES
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by lereinter(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2021
He can still access your WhatsApp for a few time

Hope you did 2 step verification

But report to a police central command
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by MoneyGoDrop: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2021
I understand why some people would dis believe the op but this is exactly the scenario that my friend is facing right now. Someone stole his phone and gave it to his girlfriend with the sim card and the biiitch is there posting her pictures on WhatsApp. The police is requesting for a lot of money before they get involved.
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by GuiseppeO: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2021
I think the story is genuine...on iPhones when logged in on a WhatsApp number, you can’t logout...he might have thrown the sim away but the number is still logged in on the WhatsApp ...The idiot thought it wise to continue using the phone!! grin
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Look at his tribal mark
Na dem oo
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by seanwilliam(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
I’m beginning to suspect this op. He’s failed to respond to peoples contributions on the front page.

How was he able to unlock the phone with the finger print ? How was he able to access the iCloud ? Hmm..

Although even if you lost your number, provided the WhatsApp is not logged out, u still can use it.op come and clear this abeg
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by NaijaTrain: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bluntguy:
Do we need to tell you to report the matter to the police?

They just visited the police station few hours ago and they requested the sum of 10 thousand naria before they can investigate the case and even to start thinking of tracing the person

They even said that a day will be given for my friend to come back to the police station

So imagine paying 10 thousand naria
And they start telling u to be going and coming back

Police if nowadays won't want to take proper investigation inside the case

Probably until the number is used for criminal act before it will be considered a serious situation
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by Ungodly: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bluntguy:
Do we need to tell you to report the matter to the police?
do we need to tell you police will request twice the money of the phone to start an investigation?
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by Ungodly: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Go to the police if you have strong evidence
baba na police you call like that wey you no use cutlass do ground garagara �
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by Owologbo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
MidaserveNG:
grin
So we got back a 4G Moto C Plus Phone for a 3G Moto C phone

Won't tell you how, but would insist you Alert the Security Agencies, your network provider, Bank and other Contacts on your phone before impersonation entr level 2

For the Ntwrk Provider, you jst hv to insist dey block it. Must have proof of ownership. So Persist, test and mk sure it's blocked before you hang-up.

Since it's WhatsApp, I don't think blocking the SIM will affect the WhatsApp.
unless when that particular WhatsApp expired.
Re: Thief That Stole My Friend's Phone Posted His Picture With The Phone On Whatsapp by MidaserveNG: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Owologbo:

Since it's WhatsApp, I don't think blocking the SIM will affect the WhatsApp.
unless when that particular WhatsApp expired.
@OP, you see? Read an learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nabbed In Abuja For Drug Trafficking / 12-year Old Boy Watches Indecency, Then Rapes His Younger Sister To Act What He / Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.