Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,156 members, 7,842,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife (1454 Views)

Ede Poly Ex-rector Sues His Successor Over Assassination Allegations / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) / Ayodeji Salimon Appointed As MAPOLY Rector By Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by dmoville(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ex-rector accuses Bayelsa commissioner of visiting wife at odd hours, renting apartment for her

...she is just a staff in the ministry, commissioner debunks allegation

Yenagoa—The social media space in Bayelsa went agog some days ago when one Imomoemi Otutu posted a story accusing the Commissioner of Education in the state of having an affair with his confidential secretary, who happens to be the wife of a former Rector of the state-owned International Institute of Tourism and Hospitality (IITH), Yenagoa.

But in a disclaimer signed by Onisoman Kos-Ikah, his media assistant, Hon. Gentle Emelah debunked the story stating that he is being blackmailed.

“Let it be known that the said man alleged to be crying out has at several times expressed sadness and frustration that his inability to take financial responsibility of his home following his loss of job, which has affected his state of mind, fractured the once cordial and peaceful relationship with his wife and made her disrespectful.

“For the avoidance of doubt, the Commissioner does not have any amorous relationship with the said man's wife other than that she is a staff in his Ministry.

"The Commissioner considers this an unnecessary distraction and insists the said Man would do himself more good if he is able to find ways to fix his livelihood and manage his family rather than mischievously drag Dr Gentle Emelah into his heartbreak," the disclaimer reads in part.

In an exclusive interview with Mangrovepen.ng, Dr. Samuel Timi Johnson, narrated to our reporter that he began having issues with his wife, Mrs. Tombra Eyeoyibo Johnson, after she was transferred to the office of the commissioner to work as his secretary.

“My marriage began to deteriorate when my wife was transferred to work in the office of the commissioner as his secretary.

“He calls my wife at odd hours. There was a time when he called her and I confronted her because I didn't like the kind of words she was using over the phone.

“It got to a time when the disrespect was too much from my wife, we just greet and that's all. For months, we don't relate like husband and wife.

“When she's in the kitchen, toilet, or bathroom, she goes with her phone because she is expecting the boss to call her,” he said.

Johnson, a former Rector of the International Institute of Tourism and Hospitality (IITH), Yenagoa, accused the commissioner of visiting his wife at odd hours.

He alleged that “it got to a stage that Gentle Emelah started coming to our house sometimes as early as 6:15 am to give her money.

“Sometimes she will just tie rapper to go and meet him outside.

“She goes to work by 7:30 am and comes home by 6:40 pm from Monday to Friday. She rarely comes home early. We were really having serious issues at home because of her job.

The former rector further revealed that upon his return from a journey, he found out that his “wife had packed all her things and left the house unannounced on the 30th of October, 2021.

“I later found out that the commissioner had paid a one-bedroom apartment for her.”

He debunked claims by the commissioner that the bane of his marital problem was because of his inability to live up to his financial responsibility as a husband.

According to him, “That is a damn lie! Or is that the reason he was coming to my house by 6:00 am? Is he the one footing my bills?”

Johnson dismissed claims of lobbying the commissioner for reappointment as rector of IITH, stating that, the commissioner refused to intervene in his marriage after he was approached by both families.

“The commissioner cannot reappoint me, he's not the governor. He doesn't have a say.

“Our both families have tried to settle this issue. The commissioner was even approached to help talk to her to come back home, but he said he can't talk to her because it is a family issue and he doesn't want to be part of it.

“He wants my wife to be around, so he can be sleeping around with her.

“He is deceiving her that he is going to the House of Representatives and is going to make her his secretary,” Johnson alleged.

He pleaded with Governor Douye Diri to wade into the matter.

Mangrovepen.ng cannot independently confirm the authenticity of the documents and other claims made in this report.
Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by dmoville(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by EmptyGarden(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
It doesn't take much to deceive women o... Smh. Oga your wife eye go soon clear... Commissioner will not remain commissioner forever.

1 Like

Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by JavaScript9091: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lol. The woman met a richer and more powerful man than her husband and opened her legs. No woman is worth investing on because they are generally not loyal. Your dog is more loyal to you than your wife 100%FACT

4 Likes

Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by dollynnn(f): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
The way adultery is beginning to settle firmly in our society today scares the hell out of me.
Some women are shameless. They do not even hide it any more.
Another puzzling question is– how do married men find married women with 3 or even 4 children attractive?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by yanabasee2: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
I will use juju and scatter your wife's womb and your daughter...
Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by 3gpvids: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Sexcretary indeed
Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by Jidemoo: 4:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Smh
Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:11am On Dec 18, 2021
This kind of thing has been happening is ages na.
Truth is its everywhere if ur wife is a secretary to the boss in any firm, bank company or anywhere even all is little private companies , there is 90% chance he is ducking her for money or to keep her job. WOmen are something else and besides the rate of hunger in the country is too much

2 Likes

Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:18am On Dec 18, 2021
dollynnn:
The way adultery is beginning to settle firmly in our society today scares the hell out of me.
Some women are shameless. They do not even hide it any more.
Another puzzling question is– how do married men find married women with 3 or even 4 children attractive?

Lol that is even when is sweeter to some of them.
The fetishism of "stealing" or "tasting" another person's thing in his absence. And also fetish to some women too...Human is wierd

1 Like

Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by Ceenachi: 5:31am On Dec 18, 2021
I want to believe that should the Governor do to the commissioner what he is doing to the man by coming to visit the wife at odd hours and bedtime calls, he will also enjoy it, since he is now using the man's condition as an excuse to take over the wife.
For the man, my advice is that" the best punishment to give to a man who stills your wife, is to let her be with him," it doesn't take time for the truth to unvail, maybe he is counting on God to take him to house of reps, so as to have more fun with peoples wife as his church where he is a deacon preaches no sin, there was a time he also begged to eat, we know him, the people who helped him did not rent separate apartments for his wife.
If he is doing it let him continue, there are too many of the issues raised that he didn't clear.
Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by dollynnn(f): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol that is even when is sweeter to some of them.
The fetishism of "stealing" or "tasting" another person's thing in his absence. And also fetish to some women too...Human is wierd
Really weird

1 Like

Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by Richy4(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2021
<<<When such thing occurred, People will look for some one to blame...
The former rector's wife is an adult..She is not a kid that will be deceived easily..
<<< Putting the blame on the commissioner instead of confronting the wife... Bad move..
<<<Asking the commissioner to intervene on family matters.. Wrong moves..
<<< This is just like that common case we usually hear.. when a woman confronts another woman claiming that she snatched her husband or boyfriend... Exonerating the man of any blame as if he was an inanimate object..
<<< This man should face his wife and let the commissioner be...
<<<If the wife is foolish enough to allow another man destroy what they shared together as man and wife, then it's not worth fighting for... he deserves better... She has made her choice.. He should cut her loose..
Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:
I will use juju and scatter your wife's womb and your daughter...
hmmm
Re: Ex-rector Accuses Bayelsa Commissioner Of Sleeping With His Wife by fykes(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Ceenachi:
I want to believe that should the Governor do to the commissioner what he is doing to the man by coming to visit the wife at odd hours and bedtime calls, he will also enjoy it, since he is now using the man's condition as an excuse to take over the wife.
For the man, my advice is that" the best punishment to give to a man who stills your wife, is to let her be with him," it doesn't take time for the truth to unvail, maybe he is counting on God to take him to house of reps, so as to have more fun with peoples wife as his church where he is a deacon preaches no sin, there was a time he also begged to eat, we know him, the people who helped him did not rent separate apartments for his wife.
If he is doing it let him continue, there are too many of the issues raised that he didn't clear.
My brother you said it all. Anyone withhalf a logical mind can see the so called commissioner is guilty.
All i have against the man is his weakness in going public with this...a cheating woman is shameless and feels no guilt just like a dead one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government BEA Scholarship 2022/2023 - How To Apply / Statistic 117 Questions And Answers (no Solving Tho) / Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.