Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,692 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam (2612 Views)

UNIBEN Denies Asking 'Aggressive Malpractice' Student To Resit Exams / 2.8 Million India Students To Resit Exam After Test Leaked / Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by Maxwell0771p: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2021
A mother (name withheld) has been arrested in the Lagos campus of Nigerian Law School (NLS) for impersonating her 22 years old daughter in a resit Bar examination. A source in the NLS told YeyeNews.com that the invigilators became suspicious of the mother after she was observed to be constantly adjusting a facemask into her face even as she was sweating profusely.

“Sweat was flowing freely down from her head during the examination but she kept holding the mask firmly against her face. That was when the invigilators suspected something is not right. After thorough check it was established that she was an impersonator. Further interrogation revealed that she was impersonating her daughter who had failed the examination the previous year”.

YeyeNews.com was not able to speak with the arrested mother as the police insisted on interrogating her first before she could be allowed to speak with any journalist. But her daughter told YeyeNews.com reporter that she wasn’t aware of her mum’s plan to impersonate her in the exam. “Though, I told my mum I wouldn’t be going for the exam because I would be attending an audition for a movie role, I never asked her to go and impersonate me. Besides, what does she intend to write? She didn’t study Law at school. I don’t even know how she managed to beat the security and gained access to the hall. This is scandalous”.

>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/mum-arrested-for-impersonating-daughter-in-bar-resit-exam/

1 Like

Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by MickzyDonald: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2021
#IamSpeechless

Contact me to buy Facebook and Twitter accounts 090135_77425
Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by Dorcmass(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2021
wahala be like bicycle mama no want her daughter fail exam ni naw i like her mom aswear

2 Likes

Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Yeye news indeed....how will a brilliant mom beget a dullard like baba

1 Like

Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by BlaqFaze: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
See as she even cast her mama when dey interview her...na bad thing to born foolish pikin

2 Likes

Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by YourFavorite21(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Na this type of mama dey force him pikin to study course why him no like.

1 Like

Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
MaMa get sound brain.
Pikin get Social Media Brain.
Tomorrow, a new MALAMI & TANKO will emerge
Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by EmperorTolson: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Anything for her daughter

1 Like

Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by Starboytwo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Anything for her daughter
Dorcmass:
wahala be like bicycle mama no want her daughter fail exam ni naw
i like her mom aswear
would you say the same for yahoo boys? Fraud is fraud Biko.
Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by chigoziri2403(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Daughter olodo

Mother.... 419
Father......?
Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by Lordswazz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Maxwell0771p:
A mother (name withheld) has been arrested in the Lagos campus of Nigerian Law School (NLS) for impersonating her 22 years old daughter in a resit Bar examination. A source in the NLS told YeyeNews.com that the invigilators became suspicious of the mother after she was observed to be constantly adjusting a facemask into her face even as she was sweating profusely.

“Sweat was flowing freely down from her head during the examination but she kept holding the mask firmly against her face. That was when the invigilators suspected something is not right. After thorough check it was established that she was an impersonator. Further interrogation revealed that she was impersonating her daughter who had failed the examination the previous year”.

YeyeNews.com was not able to speak with the arrested mother as the police insisted on interrogating her first before she could be allowed to speak with any journalist. But her daughter told YeyeNews.com reporter that she wasn’t aware of her mum’s plan to impersonate her in the exam. “Though, I told my mum I wouldn’t be going for the exam because I would be attending an audition for a movie role, I never asked her to go and impersonate me. Besides, what does she intend to write? She didn’t study Law at school. I don’t even know how she managed to beat the security and gained access to the hall. This is scandalous”.

>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/mum-arrested-for-impersonating-daughter-in-bar-resit-exam/

Imagine the lie this one is telling! You deliberately want to miss something as important as your bar exams because of an audition that you‘re not even sure if you're going to get the movie role.

It's either she was scared she might fail again, hence the alternative arrangement with her mum, or she was pressured into studying law from the onset, and she kuku vex leave the ”difficult” exam for the people wey pressure her into am to chase her “real” passion.

1 Like

Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
At 22, she already writing the bar examination for the second time. Give and take she started university at the age 14.

Probably the parents has being pushing and bribing her way through, make pikin mature no she must graduate before she turns 20.

You don see am now

2 Likes

Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by Dronedude(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mum was only being a mother but in the wrong way. Her daughter failing wasn't the end of her world or her existence, I'm only wondering if she is passionate about her career but then I'm sure her mum may have chosen the career for her and wanted her to be called to bar by any means possible.

Any means = crime
Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by juniorstar(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
How is it possible a non lawyer writing a bar exam for her daughter. Wetin she wan write.
Abi she wan land another fail for her daughter.

1 Like

Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by Optimistguy1969: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wahalaaaa
Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by Buharidgeneral: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Seriously serious
Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by phemmyfour: 4:12am On Dec 23, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
It's possible
Check the Father, he's the dull one

Though her reason for not taking the exam is stated below:

Though, I told my mum I wouldn’t be going for the exam because I would be attending an audition for a movie role
Re: Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam by Gadafii: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Studying law in a lawless country like Nigeria is waste if everything, getting caught for impersonation in a law exam taken place in a lawless country is a double jeopardy, wahaluuuurr

(1) (Reply)

Ican Ats Iii Course Outline / Unilag Diploma / Futo Post Ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.