Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,530 members, 7,830,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Arabian Gold Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arabian Gold Investment (880 Views)

Have You Heard About ISNCOINS Silver & Gold Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arabian Gold Investment by bosunabuja(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hello fellow nairalanders,
I decided to post this one here since Ihave been making money from their services consistently and it seems good to me to let you have a look too.Perhaps you may like it.Please read now and check the link under my name.Please sign up under me.It is free to join.

What is Jvothi Futures?

Jvothi Futures is an United Arab Emirates company which provides online investments solutions for investors from all over the world with capital 100% backed by gold.

What are benefits of cooperation with Jvothi Futures?

We provide real-time investments in gold with guaranteed variable (7-9% weekly) dividends' rates and total return of investment up to 193% after 150 days.

How to start an investment activity?

Just open an account with us and make an investment online - it takes only several minutes!

From which countries do You accept investors?

We accept private and corporate investors from all over the world without limitations.

How can I transfer funds to my Jvothi Futures Investment Account?

Due to all transactions are automated and backed by gold, we accept all deposits via e-gold payment system (http://www.e-gold.com). Probably we will be able to accept any other payment method by manual processing if deposit amount is no less than 3,000 USD. For further information, please, contact us.

What is E-gold?

E-gold is a payment system 100% backed by gold bullions in allocated storages. This is one of the most popular and the most trusted e-currencies in the world. It has been used for long time (since 1996) as a payment method by merchants around the world. You can find out more information on www.e-gold.com.

How can I fund my E-gold account?

There is no direct way to fund your E-gold account from E-gold website. You can buy E-gold currency via independent exchangers using different methods like Bank Wire, Western Union, Money Gram, Check, Money Order and many others. It takes only few days and in/out exchange fee is only 2-3%. You can find out the list of the exchangers at the "Exchange Services" section here: http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm.

How can I cash out my funds from Jvothi Futures?

We pay out dividends every Wednesday to members' E-gold accounts. You can sell E-gold via the same exchangers, where You bought it and receive cash to your Bank Account, via Check or Western Union. There are also services, which provides Debit Cards, which You may fund with E-gold and receive cash at ATM all over the world. We are also planning to open a Debit Card service for our members to they could receive dividends directly to a debit card.

When I will be able to receive my first profit?

You will receive your first profit on the nearest Wednesday.

Is it difficult to learn investing (trading) with your service?

No learning is needed - it is easy even for housewife! We provide brokerage investment services, so You don't have to learn anything! You just make an investment and receive dividends every week automatically. All funds are managing by professionals from trading department. You just receive 7-9% weekly dividends already on the nearest Wednesday and don't care about the trading process, difficult markets technologies, gold quotes and charts etc.

How much time does it need to serve my Jvothi Futures Investment Account every day?

It does not require time from You to serve an investment account every day. We will transfer dividends every Wednesday directly to your E-gold account. You may log in to your account to view summary statistics of your earned and paid out income, deposits made, referral fees earned. But You don't have to log in to your Jvothi Futures account, when You want to make a withdrawal - everything works automatically! You just save your time with us! Our customers rest, when their money works.

What is the minimal investment amount?

Minimal investment amount is 0.075 troy oz. This is around 50 USD.

What is the maximal investment amount?

The maximal investment amount is 10,000,000 USD for one Account Holder. For investing of higher amounts, please, visit our office for verification of your Account and upgrading to Corporate to remove limits.

Can I make reinvestments?

Yes, You can make reinvestments of earned dividends at any time You want.

Can I have several Investment Accounts?

Yes, one person may have several Investment Accounts (for example for family needs), however every of them must have different registration details (account name, e-mail address, E-gold account).

Can I pay with PayPal or Credit Card?

At this moment we are not able to receive payments via payment systems which have a chargeback technology integrated. However, we are working at the solutions for possibility to accept PayPal investments in the nearest future.

What are the risks of the investment with your company?

All deposits of our members are getting insured and the capital of the company is fully backed by gold. These give the possibility to reduce the risks up to zero. Jvothi Futures is one of the SEVERAL services, which use such technologies and where your principal insured and dividends' rates are guaranteed! So, You don't risk your money when investing with our company!

Are You registered member of the DGCX?

No. Jvothi Futures is an intermediary between private investors and DGCX registered members/brokers. We just collect investors' funds at our accounts and transfer ones to corporate accounts of the DGCX registered members for trading.

Where do You invest funds in to pay customers such return of investment?

Jvothi Futures invest in Gold, Silver, Currencies and other commodities trades on DGCX thru corporate accounts of registered DGCX brokers.

Do You pay for referring friends or other people?

Yes, we pay 10% bonus from every deposit of your referral automatically. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail about the referral payment. However, You can not refer yourself.

How do You know that the investor referred by me is really mine?

Your referral has to come to the site via your unique referral link, which You may obtain at "Affiliate" section. After that our system will record this visitor as your referral, and You will be receiving 10% referral commission after every one's deposit automatically.

Do I have to make a deposit to earn referral commission?

No, You don't.

Where can I get a promotional materials?

Please, log in to your account and enter the "Affiliate Materials" section. Here You receive your referral link, banners or other promotional materials.

How can I know that I've earned referral commission?

You will see the record about this at your "Account History" section. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail with details.

Can I change my account details in future if necessary?

Yes, You may. Just log in to your account.

What should I do if I lost my password?

Please, contact us with your account name and we will transfer the new temporary password to your e-mail.

Can I see your registration certificates?

Yes, of course. Please, visit our office (UAE Department) for these purposes.

Do You have a compounding option?

We are planning to add a compounding option within the next several months. Before that You may reinvest profit from your E-gold account to compound the interest.

Can I contact You to ask any questions?

Yes, sure! Please, visit "Ask Your Question" section.

I wish you sweet experience.

Bosun
http://www.jvothifutures.com/?r_hash=E89A333D9849DEB921F638B544FA8593

(1) (Reply)

Another Business In Nigeria / Catfish For Sale / Cat Fish Breeding Made Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.