Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. (3537 Views)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by kepstone: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Good day guyz.
I am a very sensitive person. So after my heart breaks from different ladies I decided not to try relationship again until God sends me my own woman. My childhood friend introduced me to this lady, she is a spec, big ass, big front and all that. But for me I was not move I Just wanted to know more about her and see if we vibe or connect. We connected on Whatsapp and we started calling and talking and chatting, though she was in another state more like a neighboring state. I went to see her and the attraction was there.
NOW to the main thing I discovered since she came into my life money has been flowing constantly into my life. Anytime I give her money is like I have open the windows of heaven. I sent her 1k airtime last 5 days and someone sent me 15k. Yesterday I sent her money and today 90k has dropped. She is not the demanding type at all, we don't have issues we flow I have told her my plans to wife her, but she still skeptical about it because of her last guy.
My spec is slim Chubby girls but my worst heart break has come from them.
But this girl ass too big I am just concerned about men disturbing her.
I dated one of my ex like dt money kept on flowing too... She too was big ass girl but she got decieved and left we another guy, got pregnant for the guy.

I am just asking could this my current girlfriend be my wife, a blessing to me the one God has ordained for me. I have peace of mind with her, she is not perfect but she ticks my boxes 85%.
Should I go ahead to wife her even though I know she still wanting to be sure of my commitment to her, which I have shown her over 6 months of us dating.
Mature response pls�

2 Likes

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by MadamVanessa(f): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2021
shocked

Lmao.... anytime I sent her money, it's like the window of heaven has opened, money will be droppinggrin.

Me seriously thinking if I should start paying my tithe to this your girlfriend shocked who doesn't like financial multiplication?

Back to the post, I am not in right position to advise you , but your heart is there. Follow it.

11 Likes

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by slawormiir: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Ain't no niggar of big yansh...but I love boobs

If you have peace of mind with her then you can proceed ...you can play, gist and vibe together...then proceed....if her character and the type of person way she be nor be threat to you...then marry her

But the part you said she is like a blessing when ever you give her money...you get double of it...

Ogbeni it is just a coincidence.....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by OloshoMan: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Enjoy now. Till the tears start flowing

2 Likes

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Jidemoo: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2021
The way you keep hinting about the a** gat a nigga wondering what exactly is in there?

Well .....the whole matter gat local man speechless

Best wishes
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Aniboo: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Nice one
But keep observing her yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2021
One of the the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn, Nasty.. I'm outta here grin

3 Likes

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2021
You didn't mention the part you have started knacking for the past 6months.

Have you gone for medicals et el, that's when she will take you a bit serious thou.

But before now have you set up biz, for her et el, you need to make good plans and don't be quick to jump in.
Still observe like 6months again and execute plans that will make her stay forever with you. All the best!!
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Then keep giving her money
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Belafonte(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2021
My sincere advice is that you should give her 1 million so you can receive 100 million. After that you can release her to the world, because no single male can lay claim of ownership to big áss. Big àss is a community project that others must partake in grin

21 Likes

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by everythinggirly(f): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2021
It is both funny and crazy to read! I wish I had this good laugh last night!

5 Likes

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Ocholu: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

Share a picture of her big as** let's see. Make e be say her nyash no even big reach Bobrisky own.
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by odinson1(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2021
G
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by odinson1(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Then keep giving her money

This is why it is a Foolish concept to Even consider asking a woman for relationship advice. They don't think with their brains.
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by doggedfighter(f): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2021
grin

Hahahahahahaha
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by finishmatter: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Work on yourself, find out what makes you happy, and then you can decide if you want to put up with someone else who is dedicated to making your life a living hell.

1 Like

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Can I invest?

I want to send you 20k to give to her. When you receive 200k I’ll get 100k return while you keep the remaining 100k. How you see am?

5 Likes

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Quality20(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2021
u can wife her if you have not already entered her derierre
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by LandMann: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2021
I can relate with you op but on a different level... When you do good and treat people who are genuinely in need or genuinely care about you really well, father, mother, bro, sis, counsin, bf, gf, you'll just be receiving favours and blessings left and right. It's karma at work.
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by helinues: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2021
Sha please don't come back here to tell us stories that touch the heart

2 Likes

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by fati2001(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2021
kepstone:
Good day guyz.
I am a very sensitive person. So after my heart breaks from different ladies I decided not to try relationship again until God sends me my own woman. My childhood friend introduced me to this lady, she is a spec, big ass, big front and all that. But for me I was not move I Just wanted to know more about her and see if we vibe or connect. We connected on Whatsapp and we started calling and talking and chatting, though she was in another state more like a neighboring state. I went to see her and the attraction was there.
NOW to the main thing I discovered since she came into my life money has been flowing constantly into my life. Anytime I give her money is like I have open the windows of heaven. I sent her 1k airtime last 5 days and someone sent me 15k. Yesterday I sent her money and today 90k has dropped. She is not the demanding type at all, we don't have issues we flow I have told her my plans to wife her, but she still skeptical about it because of her last guy.
My spec is slim Chubby girls but my worst heart break has come from them.
But this girl ass too big I am just concerned about men disturbing her.
I dated one of my ex like dt money kept on flowing too... She too was big ass girl but she got decieved and left we another guy, got pregnant for the guy.

I am just asking could this my current girlfriend be my wife, a blessing to me the one God has ordained for me. I have peace of mind with her, she is not perfect but she ticks my boxes 85%.
Should I go ahead to wife her even though I know she still wanting to be sure of my commitment to her, which I have shown her over 6 months of us dating.
Mature response pls�

WAHALA FOR PERSON WHERE NO GET BACK AND FRONT, YOU CAN NEVER BE SPEC...

that is why I have to relocate to Asia where no one bother about spec [ynash and breast]

2 Likes

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2021
Once you are convinced she is the one, then go right on. Too many breakfasts this year. We need weddings next year as succor grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Carchoice:
Can I invest?

I want to send you 20k to give to her. When you receive 200k I’ll get 100k return while you keep the remaining 100k. How you see am?

Damn. You are starting a thrift or what?
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Truvelisback(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Na GoodLuck she be. My fear for ladies with Big ass is that guys no dey let them rest and they are likely to Cheat, yes. Some guys can go any lenght just to Fvck her. even if it will caused them money. That's just the ugly truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Lol
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lmao.... anytime I sent her money, it's like the window of heaven has opened, money will be droppinggrin.

Me seriously thinking if I should start paying my tithe to this your girlfriend shocked who doesn't like financial multiplication?

Back to the post, I am not in right position to advise you , but your heart is there. Follow it.

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by yuping(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Where will I find someone I will give money and get tenfold returns abi I offend God ni?
Sometime I read things here and I just sigh.
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by minks(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2021
When it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Watch it bro. You're about to get hit by a tornado.
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by EmzyT: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by MufasaLion: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2021
So cool but that blessing part is nothing special, it's a coincidence. I wish you well, regardless.
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by bigcee(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by wiseone28: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2021

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Osas187: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is not a relationship it called "Rollover" Send her that 90k and be expecting something hooge. SIMP

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers / Would You Die For Your Lover? / The Craziest Person You Ever Dated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.