Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again (1972 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls (2) (3) (4)

The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by DominionGreat: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
I will be brief and precise as possible.

So there is this girl I want to marry. Though we met not too long and from all our conversations she seem to be the one for me..
I traveled for Christmas to my state and she happens to be living there.. she came to visit me and as I was about seeing her off I requested for a hug which later resulted in deep kissing and small caressing which she begged me to stop and I did and after seeing her off she doesn't take my calls, nor reply my messages.. I have been apologizing she won't even say a word to me.. Truth is she is very angry cos she said she is a virgin and doesn't want any of that till marriage.

Now I am confused. Pls what do I do?
Please I need any advice I can get cos I truly love this lady and I have been restless ever since..

Thank you

Lala pls do the needful biko
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by topoftheworld(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lets wait for the elders in the building..

But have U checked on her to know if she's fine?
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by chatinent: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by DominionGreat: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
topoftheworld:
Lets wait for the elders in the building..

But have U checked on her to know if she's fine?

Yea she comes online and reads the messages I send but won't reply any...
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by dieavirgin(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lala "push" ?
U get belle ?
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by DominionGreat: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
dieavirgin:
Lala "push" ?
U get belle ?

Are you assuming I said push cos that's not the word I used .. if you don't have any advice to give biko park one side
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by harizonal123(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Small children story self undecided
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by paulolee(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
all dis kain story wey de sound asif na lie...
u both kissed n caressed n she vex no gree pick call saying she is a virgin?
virgin wey kiss man on her first day to his ous?? if this story na true eh, I fit bet my balls say dt bea na just dis new year virgin..
maybe u no understand wetin she mean., simply mean say she never knack dis year

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by lenghtinny(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Should we tell him angry

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thank your star.....nd move on
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by paulolee(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
DominionGreat:

oga free her, na stupid mind games she de play mk u beg more so sje go use dt no sex relationship trap u n u no go just accept like a simp n u no go fit complain..
people doing no sex relationship before marriage really dey try o, cnt do such except she's medically certified a virgin

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by Taywon: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oga Rest.

She don catch bigger Fish....

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by Jack005(m): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Another Simp with the no sex lamba

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by DominionGreat: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
paulolee:
all dis kain story wey de sound asif na lie...
u both kissed n caressed n she vex no gree pick call saying she is a virgin?
virgin wey kiss man on her first day to his ous?? if this story na true eh, I fit bet my balls say dt bea na just dis new year virgin..
maybe u no understand wetin she mean., simply mean say she never knack dis year

The story is true and she is you know all this churchy churchy sisters
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by DominionGreat: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jack005:
Another Simp with the no sex lamba

Bro I don lamba I don tire no reason am . I just want a responsible babe way I go take go meet mama ..you know say the street no get joy again. Since way sex easy love come hard

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by Beblessedbaba: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
OP,

Let me not lie to you..Two deductions can be made from this:

1. She is either truly a virgin (chances very slim) and has anger issues/mind games which is a recipe for disaster for you later in Marriage.

2. She is not a virgin but playing you to fall for it and be a simp only to find out from sob stories on your wedding night how she accidentally lost her virginity to Chinedu the village musician or during normal chores at home she just started seeing blood. You will still take the anger issues join buy one get one free.

The lifeline for you is Run and flee while you are still able to...He get why...

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by Benweb32: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hello

I build all types of websites.

I'm a professional website designer.

I only collect payment after I finish building your website.

I will build your website without collecting any money.

you can pay me after I finish building the website and you see it and you are satisfied.

The amount you will pay after I finish is seventy thousand naira.

CALL/WHATSAPP : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by paulolee(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
DominionGreat:

The story is true and she is you know all this churchy churchy sisters
lolz...na dose ones easy pass my gee....dts if she's truly d churchy type n a virgin or she jus de use mind games n format make u for date her, trust n spend on her easily n even wife her without sex n mayb she go de collect steadily outside....
na who wear shoe know were e de pain am, use ur head bro.

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by DominionGreat: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
OP,

1. She is either truly a virgin (chances very slim) and has anger issues/mind games which is a recipe for disaster for you later in Marriage.

2. She is not a virgin but playing you to fall for it and be a simp only to find out from sob stories on your wedding night how she accidentally lost her virginity to Chinedu the village musician or during normal chores at home she just started seeing blood. You will still take the anger issues join buy one get one free.

The lifeline for you is Run and flee while you are still able to...He get why...

Thank you very much... This is really helpful �.. You have said it all.. Thanks again..

The anger issue is a red flag..cos someone I want to marry can be this angry and not talk to me for that long? Omoh even me no get that mind

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by DominionGreat: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
paulolee:

lolz...na dose ones easy pass my gee....dts if she's truly d churchy type n a virgin or she jus de use mind games n format make u for date her, trust n spend on her easily n even wife her without sex n mayb she go de collect steadily outside....
na who wear shoe know were e de pain am, use ur head bro.

No b lie sha... Thanks man..I appreciate you
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by paulolee(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
OP,

lolz....na dt exercises n seeing blood dey pain me pass...na so one bea use dt lamba scam me after I don wait tire for months n spend enough bar before she reason me..
after the few mins sex, Omo d cuntis wide like 3rd mainland n i vex stop d runs, she kum de cry n say na bicycle were she bin de drive naim cause am, say she climb down n see blood for her shots..
I googled It back den I see dt its scientifically tru bt i fit bet my life say her own no b same case, maybe na another thing she don de ride for long..
the abuna was so weird dt I cnt even feel d walls, seems a bigger lorry jus drive out before I park my Benz....deby na tunder go fire u

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by advanceDNA: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
DominionGreat:

All na mind game.... it’s called the building the anticipation game.... some girls do it just to build tension that will make you desire and miss her badly.

Eventually she will come online and talk to you.. she will tell you she has been going tru issues that involve money ... .she will ask you.. u will pay.....

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by DominionGreat: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

All na mind game.... it’s called the building the anticipation game.... some girls do it just to build tension that will make you desire and miss her badly.

Eventually she will come online and talk to you.. she will tell you she has been going tru issues that involve money ... .she will ask you.. u will pay.....

Ewoh...from the issue at hand to needing money?

Baba I no go forgive myself if I fall for that kind one na... That's the height of Simping

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by smartculture(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
If she's a virgin like she was probably caught her off guard by the sudden kissing and smooching. And she wasn't just comfortable with the whole thing. Reaching out to her is great but in this case a friend that's close to her will be helpful in getting across to her. The friend would help you break the icy emotions from her end and help you put in a good word. Then you can talk to her and win her trust back.

DominionGreat:

So there is this girl I want to marry. Though we met not too long and from all our conversations she seem to be the one for me..
I traveled for Christmas to my state and she happens to be living there.. she came to visit me and as I was about seeing her off I requested for a hug which later resulted in deep kissing and small caressing which she begged me to stop and I did and after seeing her off she doesn't take my calls, nor reply my messages.. I have been apologizing she won't even say a word to me.. Truth is she is very angry cos she said she is a virgin and doesn't want any of that till marriage.

Please I need any advice I can get cos I truly love this lady and I have been restless ever since..

Thank you

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by advanceDNA: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=DominionGreat post=109082720][/quote]

Guy... u go fall... u don dey miss am already.. she don crawl under your skin....
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by DominionGreat: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
smartculture:
If she's a virgin like she was probably caught her off guard by the sudden kissing and smooching. And she wasn't just comfortable with the whole thing. Reaching out to her is great but in this case a friend that's close to her will be helpful in getting across to her. The friend would help you break the icy emotions from her end and help you put in a good word. Then you can talk to her and win her trust back.

Actually I believe it was sudden and unexpected.. She didn't see it coming plus it was clear she is still a virgin from all that happened.. She may either still be shy to talk to me or very angry at me.. The only mutual friend that can reach her is a lady and I don't trust her enough to explain what happened...

Except I use a neutral person to get across to her..I don't know how she will react knowing someone else knows what happened..some people can be very shy discussing such with someone u know...

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by DominionGreat: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

Guy... u go fall... u don dey miss am already.. she don crawl under your skin....

Omoh I dey miss her like mad I no go lie o
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by anthonyuncle(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
if i start to talk...
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by ParpahSeventy: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Certain principles must kept in life to avoid women from looking down on you.
One of those principles is to turn a woman down when she makes sexual advances towards you, in this situation you shouldn't have asked for a hug or kiss, just let her go, you should be well above those little things at this stage (due to your subsequent comments), it you want a woman then you shouldn't be all about kiss or whatever at this stage, make these ladies understand that you are not all about their body, at this stage where you have sent messages and apologized and she didn't reply anyone, if I were you, I will let her be, I don't understand how guys will say I can't get over a particular woman despite this kind of attitude.
Don't be surprised you are not spiritual enough to be her partner, but at same time she may be sleeping with a church colleague and to keep d virgin story going, she will make it clear to you that she hates anything close to sex, but don't be surprised she has sex during prayer sessions and rehearsals.

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by fourboys: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by arthurwillia(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
DominionGreat:

Thank you

You know she doesn’t want any of that cms you went ahead..

Just relax they always come around.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Won't Pick Up My Calls Again by lionphil(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
DominionGreat:

Thank you

The best thing you can ever do to yourself is to behave as though she doesn't exist... trust me, she will start asking questions and she'll try communicating but still ignore her at least 4 times after she has made attempts. Then you can call her to lambaste her.

After all, what do you have to lose from someone that's has refused to communicate with you??

Why Do Many Mothers Encourage Their Daughters To Prostitute B4 Marriage / Please Am In Umuahia, Where Can I Get An Ashawo Joint In Umuahia Please, Am New / Try To Avoid This Kind Visit....(pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52