Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) (73147 Views)

Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / Lagos To Replace Okada, Tricycle From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

You can chat Me up on telegram
My link is on my profile.
Note I won't take anything from you. But sure you will need trading capital

Cc
Chariiks
Greenarrow01
bro,your telegram link is not clear enough in the sense that when I searched it on telegram,it brought many pages and I don't know which is yours
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Jayslyder: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Not in lagos..cause you'd use half your earnings to settle touts
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
lovemaths:
I'll look into this business.

DM for your logo, flyer and other graphic designs.
let talk call my number on my profile
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Cryptobits(f): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jayslyder:
Not in lagos..cause you'd use half your earnings to settle touts
says who my cousin stays in his house built from transportation business, use Keke and okada to build the house, it not the location, but how hungry you are for success. If you see him, you will not believe he used that to build his house.

4 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Thompsonpet(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

Cc
Chariiks
Greenarrow01

Boss I'm interested in this and I sent you a DM
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by kenoyad: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
7pages:

What route and what is the kind of transportation you are engaged in? Please kindly elaborate or give your phone number.

Bro I can assured you that, get fairly used golf for me of 400-500k and I will help you add 200k interest to it within three months

I'm in Lagos, if you're in lagos we can do transaction, police agreement and court agreement I'm inn
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Kenoxman:
Lol... I tot it was Sonnobax too b4 opening the thread. Maybe im be dey address one issue on top banny matter for romance section,com 4get the real matter.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by yunglegend99(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Guy abeg Link me for this work.. i create thread nobody gree answer mehttps://www.nairaland.com/6920870/assistance-needed-recommend-solution
You fit leave message for me on WhatsApp
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Allisgud: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

As much as I’m impressed by your move, strength, and insight, I disagree with your above. Every business person must do away with that mentality either the business is for short time or long time.

Once a business gets to be all about the money, the business start the process of corroding itself. That’s the number one reason businesses starts to die as soon as they are birthed. There are so many things that a business could make besides money. Good money comes from Impactful services.

A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.- Henry Ford

You’re doing well
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE MY BROTHER.

which one is good money again henryford undecided undecided undecidedbiznesd is profit is money

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Greenarrow01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

Cc
Chariiks
Greenarrow01

Boss
That link on your profile leads to many people
I don't know which one you are
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by arthurwillia(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na sonnobax bro be this
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
kenoyad:

A keke driver told me, it's only those that don't know how to work that would make 5k a day, I was stunned. I think it's a nice biz.

Yorùbá will say inú ìgbẹ̀ lowo wá.. Meaning there is lots money in some supposed dirty/messy hustles... It only takes courage and humility to venture into them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by HonestFriend: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:
Did this hustle back in the day
Nice way to hold side

Old model bajaj then do me something
Stressful engine and bad gears gave me blisters forced drivers to wear gloves

Tvs model better and is the trending one

Thank God for forex and crypto trading for bringing guys out of the trenches. GOD bless solana and co

Boss cn u teach me crypto trading?
Please
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by PIPPROF(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Check details
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by PIPPROF(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2022
HonestFriend:

Boss cn u teach me crypto trading?
Please

Search and Join my traders community on telegram
Bespoke traders
Has a Purple logo

Cc
Greenarrow01
Honestfriend
Thompsonpet
Botafogojunior
Acecube
Kafeii123

When in just quote your username from here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Godmademan(m): 2:52am On Jan 09, 2022
heniford2:
i don't know but all i can tell you is that if he pays me regularly every weekend how he pays should not be my biz okey and another thing is 1year 3 months is enough for someone to pay off and have the Keke as his own and remember the Keke people makes double than what mini bus makes in a day so within three days of his raiding he has meet up with my 17k weekly payment the remaining three days he can hustle his own for it, cool
I'm not concerned about the income from your business. You are entitled to profits from your investments. What I am concerned about is that most times I see young people venture into things that are seemingly profitable when they are not shouldering much responsibilities. Whilst Keke business is decent, I feel it's not wise to just base future plans on its income. Other opportunities should be explored too so that man does not meet a rude awakening of the realities on ground when responsibilities begin to set in.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Eagba(m): 3:31am On Jan 09, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
bluefilm:

Chai.

Oga do you know that With just 5k and sure 2 oddd on bet9ja, i will be making that same 5k you are boasting of here on a daily basis with no stress at all?

This life no balance at all, i dey tell you
Bros no 2 sure odds will give you 5k on 5k capital in betnaija. It's mathematically impossible.

If I lie give me examples. I'm waiting

I don't play but I know cos I've tested the algorithm.
If it happens, then it's not a sure odd. Lie lie
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Dongabby(m): 4:45am On Jan 09, 2022
This is awesome �

Utibiano:
I will give you step by step on how I started Keke business...

1. I got a fairly used Keke for# 500,000
You can get it cheaper depends on the condition of the Keke
Condition: first make sure the haven't temper with the engine.. It's OK it the have rings the Keke once.

2. I looked for a driving root that has less tout

3. I got my self familer with the bus stops

4. I got to know tickets to buy and the right people to settle especially police
After all this is been done you are good to go.

5 How long does it take for some one to know how to drive Keke ( it took me just 2days... For some person a day is OK.. It's very simple all you have to let go is fear)

6. How much can be gotten from Keke
This is always the main reason for every business... Keke on like every other transport business is paying alot in fact if you are earning 80k a month you are so behind a Keke driver....

7. Daily income of a Keke driver is minimum of 5k and above dis is after every expenses including his feeding for the day...
So if we are working with an untouched 5k daily times 10days we are talking about 50k just in 10days
Advise: the best way to make money from Keke is if you are the one driving it!
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you give your Keke to some one for daily pay doe we still have good ones who will give you less issue.

I will keep on posting on how I used one Keke to get 3 if I get reaction I'll keep updating.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by heniford2: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Godmademan:
I'm not concerned about the income from your business. You are entitled to profits from your investments. What I am concerned about is that most times I see young people venture into things that are seemingly profitable when they are not shouldering much responsibilities. Whilst Keke business is decent, I feel it's not wise to just base future plans on its income. Other opportunities should be explored too so that man does not meet a rude awakening of the realities on ground when responsibilities begin to set in.
okey
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by bluefilm: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Eagba:

Bros no 2 sure odds will give you 5k on 5k capital in betnaija. It's mathematically impossible.

If I lie give me examples. I'm waiting

I don't play but I know cos I've tested the algorithm.
If it happens, then it's not a sure odd. Lie lie

Dey dia na sad
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Utibiano: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2022
KingWarri:

Please add the following:

*Your location (state)
*Price of Daily consumption of fuel.
*Any common Keke problem.
Thanks in advance.

OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Utibiano: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Greenarrow01:

Sorry
You mean hire purchase is 1.6 million naira
So how much will the keke man be bringing daily and how long will be pay it for ?
That's dpends on your agreement...
But in my on case 25k every week
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Utibiano: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2022
KingWarri:

Please add the following:

*Your location (state)
*Price of Daily consumption of fuel.
*Any common Keke problem.
Thanks in advance.

*Your location (calabar)
*Price of Daily consumption of fuel. #1500
*Any common Keke problem. Leg cup, shoe break... Spizer, packing, all are common issue wit less expenses....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by KingWarri: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Utibiano:

*Your location (calabar)
*Price of Daily consumption of fuel. #1500
*Any common Keke problem. Leg cup, shoe break... Spizer, packing, all are common issue wit less expenses....
Thanks for your response....
Is there any paperwork like drivers license?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Utibiano: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Esji80:
pls briefly explain how this hire purchase work
If you get a new Keke for a millionaire or above it's left for you to decide how much profit you want from it.... Best advice is to ask people driving around your area how much hire purchase is given out there... The price varies it's not a nation wide tin... Over here 1.6 - 1.8 depending on the owner... If you got it for 5ook. 700k to 800k is OK ... For brand new one weekly returns should be 25k
For old one 20k should be OK every week...

3 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Utibiano: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2022
VlamesIffect:

This is just a business idea, you don't actually run keke business.

All you put was the cost of buying one. Removed all the main expenses that can be eating into profits. & Then put how much could be made.

Very impractical. Plans or ideas on paper is not the same in real life.

MODIFIED:

O.P they said i should construct my criticism.

So, Please kindly be more realistic & practical in your approach.

I would have ignored this but sometin stroke me to reply... I can create a video of me at work... I don't share ideas I don't have a clue on... If you have any question feel free to ask... An get answers...

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by KingWarri: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2022
bluefilm:

Chai.

Oga do you know that With just 5k and sure 2 oddd on bet9ja, i will be making that same 5k you are boasting of here on a daily basis with no stress at all?

This life no balance at all, i dey tell you
Na so e easy??
One thing about bet is that, it's not reliable. Your winning is not guaranteed.
So tell me, where will you be getting the 5k capital to play with it after you have lost straight three days??

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by GetMeRight: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by KingWarri: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Utibiano:

If you get a new Keke for a millionaire or above it's left for you to decide how much profit you want from it.... Best advice is to ask people driving around your area how much hire purchase is given out there... The price varies it's not a nation wide tin... Over here 1.6 - 1.8 depending on the owner... If you got it for 5ook. 700k to 800k is OK ... For brand new one weekly returns should be 25k
For old one 20k should be OK every week...
. over here in warri it's around 18k weekly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest / Graveyard Of Nigeria's Dead Airplanes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.