Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

New Baby Announcement!! Please Celebrate With Me. Click To Watch. Thank You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Baby Announcement!! Please Celebrate With Me. Click To Watch. Thank You (389 Views)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Baby Announcement!! Please Celebrate With Me. Click To Watch. Thank You by chasisgirl(f): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
I’m so excited to announce that we finally made the trip to the hospital and baby is here now. Premiering now. Join us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah6X0bG_9XQ

1 Like

Re: New Baby Announcement!! Please Celebrate With Me. Click To Watch. Thank You by sharaff6(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congratulations
Re: New Baby Announcement!! Please Celebrate With Me. Click To Watch. Thank You by Healthrelatedjo: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: New Baby Announcement!! Please Celebrate With Me. Click To Watch. Thank You by Ogadijan: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
congratulations it's a thing of joy
Re: New Baby Announcement!! Please Celebrate With Me. Click To Watch. Thank You by socialmediaman: 12:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Beautiful! Congratulations!!
Re: New Baby Announcement!! Please Celebrate With Me. Click To Watch. Thank You by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:44am On Jan 19, 2022
Congratulations and Glory to God Almighty!!! Carrying a baby to full term is only God’s Grace.

(1) (Reply)

How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth / 9 Reasons Why You Need A Rug / Original Italian Versace Sneaker For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.