Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

95% of Heartbreaks, Break ups, Relationship issues are caused by this - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% of Heartbreaks, Break ups, Relationship issues are caused by this (515 Views)

Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

95% of Heartbreaks, Break ups, Relationship issues are caused by this by constancefriday(m): 12:45am On Jan 24, 2022
95% of Relationship Issues and Break Ups are caused by this:

The cause of the high rate of break ups, heart breaks, quarrels, divorce and in worst case scenarios crimes of passion is simply "The Mindset" of the persons involved in the love relationship.
So many factors combine together to produce mental and psychological strongholds that subconsciously cause these issues.
  They include: Culture, Religion, Gender Definitions and Intercultural barriers.

For example when someone says my name is "Sadiq" and I come from North Africa, the first thought to hit the mind of 95% of non North Africans is that all North Africans are Muslims.
  That's a typical example of a Mental Stronghold caused by the Cultural barrier built by People who aren't North Africans but I have a long list of Arabs, Egyptians and North Africans who are actually real, authentic and genuine Christians.

Another thing is the ego-centric bias caused by the Cultural beliefs of where you come from.
For example: In my Culture when a Man let's a Woman drive, his fellow Men tend to perceive him as weak, a passive mail, a Man who still has his Mother's milk in his mouth and all that stuff that can drive you wild but speaking from a very crystal clear point of view; if a Woman can drive, very well by the way, let her drive (simple maths) ,it doesn't take a drop of dna away from your masculine bones to let her drive.

I've seen women who can drive better than men but their husbands could feel like their testicles will vanish if they let them drive.

The issue of cheating is another one, Men tend to always feel a whole lot like Women dare not cheat on them, while they do just what they wish with as many Females as they can. Let me shock you a little with some scientific facts;

Do you know that women produce "testosterone" too?

Yes, amidst all the progesterone, oestrogen and feminine secretions, testosterone from her Dad's dna is there, so sometimes, the maleness appears in her behavior.

From my own point of view, if a Woman cheats on you but still respects you completely without a jot of respect missing, don't break up with her.
   The only time the handwriting is on the wall is when she cheats on you and starts to disrespect you.
(Point of no return my brother, she's gone, accept the loss) if you were proactive enough with how you loved her and treated her maybe it wouldn't have happened.

Being too insecure, paranoid, distrustful and suspicious is a pretty big turn off for a lot of guys. (and some girls).

I remember one of my homies who came crying to my counseling desk.
He told me how his half-cast gf kept accusing him of cheating everyday he went to work and came back (he wasn't cheating at all) only for him to later discover that not only was she cheating, she was doing it like he didn't exist. He left the new apartment he rented for them both and traveled to a far away location to eventually resettle with a lovely and beautiful Indian Chick who has gladly left India to settle with her Male African Wife (According to Indian Culture).

Men cheat with their penis but love with their heart. A wise Woman won't sack him just because he went to use a restroom outside the house.

The remaining 5% are caused by unforseen circumstances.
Maybe God doesn't want Jacob and Leah to be together, or this and that...

But I can categorically assure you that if the 95% is taken care of, the 5% won't cause you too much pain.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

(Part Time Relationship Expert)

For Professional Counseling on Relationship matters call/chat/WhatsApp
+2348133848834
Your Issues will be kept confidential.

Disclaimer: "My realist views/opinions about cheating and infedelity in love relationships is not an endorsement of infidelity.
Staying faithful and loyal to your spouse or lover reduces the chances of a break up by a little percentage % "

Remain Blessed!

A bad mindset is a cap that makes you look silly, remove it and throw it away!

1 Share

Re: 95% of Heartbreaks, Break ups, Relationship issues are caused by this by constancefriday(m): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2022
constancefriday:
95% of Relationship Issues and Break Ups are caused by this:

The cause of the high rate of break ups, heart breaks, quarrels, divorce and in worst case scenarios crimes of passion is simply "The Mindset" of the persons involved in the love relationship.
So many factors combine together to produce mental and psychological strongholds that subconsciously cause these issues.
  They include: Culture, Religion, Gender Definitions and Intercultural barriers.

For example when someone says my name is "Sadiq" and I come from North Africa, the first thought to hit the mind of 95% of non North Africans is that all North Africans are Muslims.
  That's a typical example of a Mental Stronghold caused by the Cultural barrier built by People who aren't North Africans but I have a long list of Arabs, Egyptians and North Africans who are actually real, authentic and genuine Christians.

Another thing is the ego-centric bias caused by the Cultural beliefs of where you come from.
For example: In my Culture when a Man let's a Woman drive, his fellow Men tend to perceive him as weak, a passive mail, a Man who still has his Mother's milk in his mouth and all that stuff that can drive you wild but speaking from a very crystal clear point of view; if a Woman can drive, very well by the way, let her drive (simple maths) ,it doesn't take a drop of dna away from your masculine bones to let her drive.

I've seen women who can drive better than men but their husbands could feel like their testicles will vanish if they let them drive.

The issue of cheating is another one, Men tend to always feel a whole lot like Women dare not cheat on them, while they do just what they wish with as many Females as they can. Let me shock you a little with some scientific facts;

Do you know that women produce "testosterone" too?

Yes, amidst all the progesterone, oestrogen and feminine secretions, testosterone from her Dad's dna is there, so sometimes, the maleness appears in her behavior.

From my own point of view, if a Woman cheats on you but still respects you completely without a jot of respect missing, don't break up with her.
   The only time the handwriting is on the wall is when she cheats on you and starts to disrespect you.
(Point of no return my brother, she's gone, accept the loss) if you were proactive enough with how you loved her and treated her maybe it wouldn't have happened.

Being too insecure, paranoid, distrustful and suspicious is a pretty big turn off for a lot of guys. (and some girls).

I remember one of my homies who came crying to my counseling desk.
He told me how his half-cast gf kept accusing him of cheating everyday he went to work and came back (he wasn't cheating at all) only for him to later discover that not only was she cheating, she was doing it like he didn't exist. He left the new apartment he rented for them both and traveled to a far away location to eventually resettle with a lovely and beautiful Indian Chick who has gladly left India to settle with her Male African Wife (According to Indian Culture).

Men cheat with their penis but love with their heart. A wise Woman won't sack him just because he went to use a restroom outside the house.

The remaining 5% are caused by unforseen circumstances.
Maybe God doesn't want Jacob and Leah to be together, or this and that...

But I can categorically assure you that if the 95% is taken care of, the 5% won't cause you too much pain.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday

(Part Time Relationship Expert)

Disclaimer: "My realist view about cheating and infedelity in love relationships is not an endorsement of infidelity.
Staying faithful and loyal to your spouse or lover reduces the chances of a break up by a little percentage % "

Remain Blessed!

A bad mindset is a cap that makes you look silly, remove it and throw it away!

(1) (Reply)

Listen To DJ Cuppy Valentine Date With Ibadan Base Man A$AP Lerry Asking Her Out / Public Opinion: Women Dating Younger Men In Nigeria / This Topic Is For Murstibators , If You Want To Be Free From Murstibation Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.