Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal (25188 Views)

A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? / Sergio Kun Aguero Joins Barcelona on two-year deal / Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Tonytonex(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wolves and EPL will really miss him. What a great player. Wishing him well.
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by optimusprime2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
obembet:
Adama Traore joining Barcelona on loan until the end of season has been confirmed. Agreement between the clubs includes a buy option (which is not mandatory) for €30 Million plus bonuses.

Adama Traore joining Barcelona on loan confirmed
In regards to this loan, the Spanish Giants is set to cover 100% of the Spaniards salary until June 2022.

Barcelona originally offered Traore a loan contract with a £29 million option to make the transfer permanent, and according to rumours, Traore would prefer to return to the club where he began his career.

Adama Traore scheduled to have medical tomorrow ahead of proposed move from Wolves to Barcelona on loan until summer with an option to buy for around €35m.

Adama Traore currently is on vacation with his Family in Dubai, he is waiting on the phone to return as soon as possible, when his agent and club informs him.

All party hopes that deal will be made official as soon as possible. Perhaps on Friday.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1486730227644391435?t=7a1z_b8_UVSKMGko5UoOyQ&s=19

My only issue with this guy is the fact that he is not a technical player ... His approach is just direct. (You can read him and predict everything he would do in 50games yet to be played) what makes him stand out is the fact that he is very hard to contain due to his raw strength and explosive element. But asides that, oga no get ball sense.

If this guy had half, not all o, just half the technicality of someone like Alexis Sanchez... Traore would have been a major contender for the Ballon d'or.

These days football is not by power or might, it's by sense... ask Iniesta or Messi

Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by puremaker7(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
This guy speed pass motor

Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by TalkYourOwn(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stevenson1:

Nobody dey support Barca this days. Everybody don run.
Shows to tell that success begets friends and fan and failure begets enemy and backstabbers.
Just look at almighty Barca before. Chai!
This life is in costant motion and anything can happen.
I wonder how people just generalize nonsense. I have been following and supporting Barcelona since I was a kid and the fact that the team isn't doing well at the moment doesnt affect my love for the club. I have friends that support FCB too and will never deny FCB. Carry your motivational quote give your side chick; she needs it more.

Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by mrikay: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
This life ehn... no champion forever.
so instead of Harlaand or Mbappe this is who they can attract.
How have the mighty fallen!!

Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
yemmit90:
Adama my guy. He got speed and power to terrorise defenders but not intelligent enough to make a final decision in the box.

Murder by words...

Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by yuping(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Sterling played better football in Liverpool than what he is currently doing under Pep... Let's not be deceived by the number of trophies he has picked up at Etihad.

Apart from tap ins and dives, what exactly is he playing at City?!!...
Seriously haba sterling personal best is at Man city
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by yuping(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zico5:

You don't know football. Sterling scored some wonderful goals for Liverpool before being snapped up by man city. Go and check the records
Haba wonderful goal Lmao

Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by yuping(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
splashbaby:
Has sterling really changed? Still the same player that left Liverpool.
he has really improve.
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by yuping(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Sterling played better football in Liverpool than what he is currently doing under Pep... Let's not be deceived by the number of trophies he has picked up at Etihad.

Hmmmm check the stats below
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Nicenixon: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na wolves go suffer am because sometimes when their midfield fails, they depend on him to scatter their opponent's defense with his speed and strength
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dembele can Fvck off now
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by pquaver(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
paulolee:
this signing was needed because dembele is leaving n ansu fati constant injury wahala..
I wish Adama well n I pray e hits d ground running, jus dt i no see how e run n burst pattern take align with barca press n pass pattern..
he is a professional n he may adapt fast

Don't forget he was forged in the barca.. Don't forget that. Those run might be stupid in the epl but maybe in the system of la masiahe made it through the grades.. Maybe it just works there. Time will tell
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Mumusaphire: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
yuping:
undecided undecided proper coaching will change is direction, remember Sterling at Liverpool before moving to City?
Sterling at Liverpool is more better than man city own
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Pharaohny: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
This guy Don make engine oil price skyrocketed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by yuping(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mumusaphire:
how explain is it the goals or assist?
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Belial06: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
yemmit90:
Adama my guy. He got speed and power to terrorise defenders but not intelligent enough to make a final decision in the box.

Not a bad deal for a lost team like Barcelona.

This is bad, that means I won't be using wolves in FIFA 22 online season anymore cry

I terrorised people ehn cheesy
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by pquaver(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
TalkYourOwn:

I wonder how people just generalize nonsense. I have been following and supporting Barcelona since I was a kid and the fact that the team isn't doing well at the moment doesnt affect my love for the club. I have friends that support FCB too and will never deny FCB. Carry your motivational quote give your side chick; she needs it more.

I stand up to be counted barca for life...
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by KayCee92(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
yemmit90:

Not a bad deal for a lost team like Barcelona.

Lost team grin grin grin grin
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Qoko: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
yuping:
undecided undecided proper coaching will change is direction, remember Sterling at Liverpool before moving to City?

Thank you Yuping, nice analysis

Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Onyeka2019: 4:46am On Jan 28, 2022
proper coaching will change is direction, remember Sterling at Liverpool before moving to City?

So what are you trying to say now bro. Was sterling better in Liverpool than in city now or better in city now than Liverpool then.?
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Onyeka2019: 4:49am On Jan 28, 2022
yuping:

[color=#006600][/color] So what are you trying to say now bro. Was sterling better in Liverpool than in city now or better in city now than Liverpool then.?
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by anungangampu: 5:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Where did u get this from? He was hyped In Liverpool. So equating hype with true success.
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by phemmyfour: 5:24am On Jan 28, 2022
obembet:
Adama Traore joining Barcelona on loan until the end of season has been confirmed. Agreement between the clubs includes a buy option (which is not mandatory) for €30 Million plus bonuses.

Adama Traore joining Barcelona on loan confirmed
In regards to this loan, the Spanish Giants is set to cover 100% of the Spaniards salary until June 2022.

Barcelona originally offered Traore a loan contract with a £29 million option to make the transfer permanent, and according to rumours, Traore would prefer to return to the club where he began his career.

Adama Traore scheduled to have medical tomorrow ahead of proposed move from Wolves to Barcelona on loan until summer with an option to buy for around €35m.

Adama Traore currently is on vacation with his Family in Dubai, he is waiting on the phone to return as soon as possible, when his agent and club informs him.

All party hopes that deal will be made official as soon as possible. Perhaps on Friday.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1486730227644391435?t=7a1z_b8_UVSKMGko5UoOyQ&s=19
Speed without direction
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by jimtemi1: 6:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The only Stricker without target in wolves

Always running around the pitch with the defenders like a hawk absolutely nothing tongue
xavi sign him because of his speed and power, at least if he can't score, there are many other players who can do that

Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by yuping(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2022
Onyeka2019:

[color=#006600][/color] So what are you trying to say now bro. Was sterling better in Liverpool than in city now or better in city now than Liverpool then.?
undecided SMH
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by andrewbaba44: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

Sterling played better football in Liverpool the. What he is playing currently under pep ,you must be kidding me or deceiving yourself

Sterling that scored 17 and 20 premier league goals under pep ,Dude has always be scoring double figures Of goals in the league ,same sterling that could not score up to 20 league goals in about 100 epl game’s for Liverpool cheesy
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by whippersnapper(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2022
He can go there and continue rubbing oil and lube to his body
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Starzo: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Stevenson1:

Nobody dey support Barca this days. Everybody don run.
Shows to tell that success begets friends and fan and failure begets enemy and backstabbers.
Just look at almighty Barca before. Chai!
This life is in costant motion and anything can happen.
Who tell you that one??...Barca fans still full everywhere and I remain a staunch supporter for life.

Only say these days their loses nor too dey affect me cuz e almost done then Normal. But we will rise again.
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by Skmoda360(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2022
This guy will finally kill his career..... undecided
Re: Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal by yomi531(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2022
Messi and Ronaldo have made people believe wingers are suppose to also score goals. Traore is a very good player. He does he job well. Helps attack, link up play, creates space for strikers. It baffles me when people say he isn't good enough. Since wen has it become compulsory for a winger to score goals to be termed good enough?

Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City / Mason Mount Is Manchester United’s New No.7 / Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game