Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Abba Kari Cried Out Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abba Kari Cried Out Photo (243 Views)

The Lady In This Viral Picture Has Been Found. Check Her Out. (photo) / Couple Caught Doing It Inside A Car, While Their Child Watches Out [PHOTO] / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kari Cried Out Photo by Amb1045(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
BREAKING NEWS: What did I do to IPOB members that they want America to carry me - Abba kyari cried out

The scammer wanted by FBI has cried out over what he termed media war Against him by Ipob members.

Abba kyari stated that he only came to Owerri to do his job after Hope Uzodimma paid him and does not deserve the insult he is getting.

"I only came to Owerri to do my job which hope Uzodimma paid me but Ipob members capitalized it that I'm attacking them.

I am innocent of all the accusations against me.

Now Ipob members are now using the media to force FBI to arrest me forgetting that my grand mother is from imo state.

This is unfair"

He shed tears

(1) (Reply)

How To Insert Music To Facebook Story / How To Prevent Spousal Rejection / When Last Were U Given Monthly Alawi(pocket Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.