Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. (1859 Views)

My Younger Sister Is Too Dull. / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hi Nairalanders, I hope and pray we are all doing well today.

My Junior sister is having issues with her NIN details, which is affecting her WAEC, NECO and Jamb registration now.

The guy that registered this NIN for her, made mistake with her birth of date

Instead of 10th April, he typed in 10th January, I don't know whether this dude has ear problem, because my sister said she repeatedly told him her date of birth is 10th April.
Mumu man went and wrote another thing.

Now the problem is that changing the NIN details will cost money, and most importantly take time too, maybe six month or even a year.

The principal of her school is however, suggesting we go with the January, change all her primary school certificate to 10th January, he said it will be easier than undergoing the rigorous process of changing the NIN details.

My dad is still insisting on her real date of birth, he said the NIN issues will be resolved before she is done with her university
But what if it is not resolved before then

What if it becomes a problem in future ?
Please what are you suggesting we do, please.
Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by jaeyking(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ebus12:
Hi Nairalanders, I hope and pray we are all doing well today.

My Junior sister is having issues with her NIN details, which is affecting her WAEC, NECO and Jamb registration now.

The guy that registered this NIN for her, made mistake with her birth of date

Instead of 10th April, he typed in 10th January, I don't know whether this dude has ear problem, because my sister said she repeatedly told him her date of birth is 10th April.
Mumu man went and wrote another thing.

Now the problem is that changing the NIN details will cost money, and most importantly take time too, maybe six month or even a year.

The principal of her school is however, suggesting we go with the January, change all her primary school certificate to 10th January, he said it will be easier than undergoing the rigorous process of changing the NIN details.

My dad is still insisting on her real date of birth, he said the NIN issues will be resolved before she is done with her university
But what if it is not resolved before then

What if it becomes a problem in future ?
Please what are you suggesting we do, please.

My honest advice to do a new date of birth cert and primary school cert won't cost more than 4k at most and you get it immediately.

But you see correction of nin details you pay 15k den with delays and all that.

Coupled with the fact that she needs to register for waec/NECO so all her details would tally

I would advice you to change the birth and primary school cert.

Date of birth should not be an issue

Everyday na birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by doggedfighter(f): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Do they use NIN for WAEC registration?
Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
Do they use NIN for WAEC registration?

Omo they started using it this year o

1 Like

Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
jaeyking:

My honest advice to do a new date of birth cert and primary school cert won't cost more than 4k at most and you get it immediately.

But you see correction of nin details you pay 15k den with delays and all that.

Coupled with the fact that she needs to register for waec/NECO so all her details would tally

I would advice you to change the birth and primary school cert.

Date of birth should not be an issue

Everyday na birthday

Thanks bro
Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by doggedfighter(f): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ebus12:

But my younger one didn't.
Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by doggedfighter(f): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ebus12:

But my younger one didn't.

And I did modification this year in my name for just 2k
Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by sirqeeboi(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Start the process on time is won't take more two months to reflect the change

1 Like

Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Repair the age issue on NIN
Stop allowing it worry u so much
It's very easy
U will laff after everything

1 Like

Re: Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. by Prettylojayyy(f): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2022
From someone facing the same issue with NIN only that it's state of origin, please, let her change her date of birth and stick with it. I've had this issue since 2020, corrected it mid 2021 yet, it hasn't reflected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-degree Form In Micheal Opara University. / Accounting Systems And Ghost Workers Syndrome In Nigeria / 2010/2011 Lasu Admission Merit List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.