Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? (650 Views)

Why Does Bank ATM Swallow Cards? / Which Bank Give Interest On Their Business Account / How To Borrow Money From Access Bank - Salary/non Salary Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by gnss(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2022
I'm in need of a Loan " 130k" I Contacted GTB my bank but I was told they give it Salary Earners shocked Everyone can't be a Salary earner Now ,Must Everyone be a Salary Earner?

I have my Business I do and I have been a Customer for more than 13 Years now .

I have a Registered Company ,I just needed the Loan to Pay back by March Ending ..Sure and Guaranteed !

Does it implies a customer that isn't a Salary Earner can't Take Loans ?

I have a Land though it has no C of O worth 250k ,I'm even ready to Deposit the Original Receipt and get it back after Refund .This Funds is very very Important to Save a Life ..I intend selling the Land but Customer isn't coming quick.

It's so Urgent .
Re: Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
The loans are meant for politicians who want to campaign for the 2023 general election.
And also to their cronies.Even without collaterals.
Re: Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by gnss(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
The loans are meant for politicians who want to campaign for the 2023 general election.
And also to their cronies.Even without collaterals.
Hmmm ! NA WAOO
Re: Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Gtbank and other banks in Nigeria Useless so Useless
Re: Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by MrFollowFollow(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
gnss:
I'm in need of a Loan " 130k" I Contacted GTB my bank but I was told they give it Salary Earners shocked Everyone can't be a Salary earner Now ,Must Everyone be a Salary Earner?

I have my Business I do and I have been a Customer for more than 13 Years now .

I have a Registered Company ,I just needed the Loan to Pay back by March Ending ..Sure and Guaranteed !

Does it implies a customer that isn't a Salary Earner can't Take Loans ?

I have a Land though it has no C of O worth 250k ,I'm even ready to Deposit the Original Receipt and get it back after Refund .This Funds is very very Important to Save a Life ..I intend selling the Land but Customer isn't coming quick.

It's so Urgent .

These are the reasons why banks prefer to give to loans to salary earners

1) If a salary earner comes for a loan it is easier to access his loan capacity over a period of time unlike a business person whose income likely fluctuates from month to month. Because his salary is more stable the salary earner is less likely to default in making periodic payments

2) In the event that the salary earner defaults after taking a loan the bank can always report him to his employers. It's difficult to do that if the person is self employed and he willfully defaults.

3) The risk of absconding after receiving a loan is less when a bank is dealing with a salary earner than when dealing with a self employed person

4) It's easier for a bank to deduct it's money at source before the borrower gets paid if he is a salary earner unlike a situation where the borrower is self employed . For instance it is possible for the bank to request that the Human Resources department deducts the installment and remits same to the bank before the borrower is paid the balance. This method guarantees the bank that it will always get its monthly loan service payments

There are a few other reasons but I think these are the major ones.

I can guarantee that if you were the Managing Director of a bank in Nigeria you would also do the same because the risk of giving loans to Nigerians is very high especially if the loan is not backed by collateral

1 Like

Re: Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by leomarz007: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
I can show you how to borrow from carbon with proof of your bank statement you can get up to 250k at first application. Na mumu dey borrow from physical individuals
Re: Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by Acidosis(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
GTBank didn't give you the loan because you're a bad businessman. As an entrepreneur managing your own business, you ought to have a salary account where you pay yourself. GTBank salary loan is actually for everyone (business owners inclusive).

Please don't go seeking funds from investors or venture capitalists with this mentality. The moment they realize you don't own or plan to own a salary account, your entire presentation or business idea would be rendered useless. You cannot grow a company by eating, paying house rent, or buying baby diaper from your company account.

The money in your corporate account don't mean sh*t to them in this case because it is not yours - even if you're the alpha and omega of your company.

Open a salary account, pay yourself a certain amount of money from your registered business account with the description - e.g. "January Salary", "February Salary", etc.. Do this for 3-6 months and reapply for the loan. You will get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by gnss(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2022
leomarz007:
I can show you how to borrow from carbon with proof of your bank statement you can get up to 250k at first application. Na mumu dey borrow from physical individuals
. How can I reach You sir...
Re: Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by gnss(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2022
Acidosis:
GTBank didn't give you the loan because you're a bad businessman. As an entrepreneur managing your own business, you ought to have a salary account where you pay yourself. GTBank salary loan is actually for everyone (business owners inclusive).

Please don't go seeking funds from investors or venture capitalists with this mentality. The moment they realize you don't own or plan to own a salary account, your entire presentation or business idea would be rendered useless. You cannot grow a company by eating, paying house rent, or buying baby diaper from your company account.

The money in your corporate account don't mean sh*t to them in this case because it is not yours - even if you're the alpha and omega of your company.

Open a salary account, pay yourself a certain amount of money from your registered business account with the description - e.g. "January Salary", "February Salary", etc.. Do this for 3-6 months and reapply for the loan. You will get it.
. Insightful ,How I wish I knew this before ... angry Information is Power ...I need 150k So Badly ...Any Nigerian out there who can give me should please do this ..I will give him my Land Receipt with Agreements ..it Worth 250k Pls.Its Urgent ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by leomarz007: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
gnss:
. How can I reach You sir...

Drop ur WhatsApp contact
Re: Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? by gnss(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
leomarz007:

Drop ur WhatsApp contact
. To avoid been Banned Check my signature for my WhatsApp no... Expecting to hear from you it's urgent

(1) (Reply)

A Sportbetting Shop With Playstation Gaming Center And POS For Sale. / Fraudulent Transaction / 500 Pi Needed ASAP @ A Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.