Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS (4781 Views)

Pastor Odumeje and E-money finally joins blackaxe cult PHOTOS / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is in Anambra let's go into details
Who remembered this thread just yesterday night? when I told the cultist to run from Ogidi. The deaths has started coming.

https://www.nairaland.com/6979189/cult-war-ogidi-anambra-state

Yesterday being the 9th day of February 2022 atleast 5 peoplehas being killed in Ogidi alone in Anambra.
Ogidi is currently on fire.

The man you see on your screen below. The man is said to be a manager of a hotel in Ogidi. This man is also a member of the Vikings confraternity. The name of the hotel he was managing is called paradise hotel.
And this paradise hotel is a very popular hotel in Ogidi Anambra state Nigeria.
Then after this man was killed the Vikings confraternity members retaliated almost immediately and they killed a member of Blackaxe. Then the Blackaxe members retaliated almost immediately and killed another Vikings member.

This war started about 5-6 months ago in Awka and there was a time atleast 5 cultist were being killed a day by rivals in Awka. Alot of confraternity members ran away and now the same thing is happening is Ogidi

Yesterday emergency warning. If you're in Ogidi and u are a member of either of the groups. Even if u have a wedding to attend cancel it. More blood will.flow

4 Likes

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Msheww undecided

1 Like

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dirtytotoisback2:
[s][/s] Please don't report me.
Ok I won't if you stop posting a fake news.
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by mccloud224(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
Rule no 8
Mynd44

Someone is risking his life and safety in exposing the ills of cultism and all you can think of are ways of getting suspended or banned? No wonder Nigeria remains the mess it is. We cry to heaven for saviors to come and when they do, we hang them...the likes of Sowore,Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and that EndSars lady activist comes to mind.

Many gullible youths got brainwashed into joining cults without knowing the horrors that lay ahead. Many kids that are fresh into cults have never seen a dead body before talkless of killing. Many believe fetish voodoo will protect them so they can "never" fall victim...they forget all those who have fallen also believed their juju.

Being a clog in the wheel ain't gonna get you anywhere.

@CultismUpdate

Flood these kids with more gory details make dem hia word.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
mccloud224:

Someone is risking his life and safety in exposing the ills of cultism and all you can think of are ways of getting suspended or banned? No wonder Nigeria remains the mess it is. We cry to heaven for saviors to come and when they do, we hang them...the likes of Sowore,Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and that EndSars lady activist comes to mind.

Many gullible youths got brainwashed into joining cults without knowing the horrors that lay ahead. Many kids that are fresh into cults have never seen a dead body before talkless of killing. Many believe fetish voodoo will protect them so they can "never" fall victim...they forget all those who have fallen also believed their juju.

Being a clog in the wheel ain't gonna get you anywhere.

@CultismUpdate

Flood these kids with more gory details make dem hia word.

Thanks boss
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is the paradise hotel in Ogidi Anambra state whoose manager who is a Vikings member was killed.

1 Like

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
Rule no 8
Mynd44

What did I do sir?
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Conner44: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Oyigboupdate = Cultistupdate = biafraexposed

Know this and know peace grin
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by mccloud224(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
^^^

And what he has all 3 monikers plus 200 more unknown? How is it affecting YOUR peace? Coz its not affecting my peace and definitely thousands more who view his threads.

If he is spilling lies then let us know (with proof) or forever hold your peace.

Truth is a very bitter pill indeed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cultistupdate:
This is in Anambra let's go into details
Who remembered this thread just yesterday night? when I told the cultist to run from Ogidi. The deaths has started coming.

https://www.nairaland.com/6979189/cult-war-ogidi-anambra-state.

Yesterday emergency warning. If you're in Ogidi and u are a member of either of the groups. Even if u have a wedding to attend cancel it. More blood will.flow
good. Am so happy that they are cancelling themselves from this earth. People too many. Pls just upload the pics/videos of their carcases, don't warn them to run or stay away from cultism anymore. After all, these victims they use count scores weren't begged/ forced to belong. How I wish they don't negotiate. "After all, forgiveness is a sin"

2 Likes

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Vickyvice:
good. Am so happy that they are cancelling themselves from this earth. People too many. Pls just upload the pics/videos of their carcases, don't warn them to run or stay away from cultism anymore. After all, these victims they use count scores weren't begged/ forced to belong. How I wish they don't negotiate. "After all, forgiveness is a sin"

That is to tell u that being rich doesn't save u from cultist attacks. That's why I just dey look Davido and co promoting their confraternities

6 Likes

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Conner44:
Oyigboupdate = Cultistupdate = biafraexposed

Know this and know peace grin

In cultism there is no peace repent now

1 Like

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Conner44: 12:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Renounce first grin

I dey ya back
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Conner44: 1:05am On Feb 11, 2022
mccloud224:
^^^

And what he has all 3 monikers plus 200 more unknown? How is it affecting YOUR peace? Coz its not affecting my peace and definitely thousands more who view his threads.

If he is spilling lies then let us know (with proof) or forever hold your peace.

Truth is a very bitter pill indeed.

I have nothing against What he’s doing after all people are born and people have to die

I’m just pointing out a personality disorder in that man called hemophilia with borderline necrophilia

Don’t worry, if you’re confused you can use a dictionary or google. I’ll understand wink
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:20am On Feb 11, 2022
Op is right.

The pictures below are gory.

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Anisilas: 3:01am On Feb 11, 2022
Holy shit! No pities for them cultists.
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by mccloud224(m): 4:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Conner44:

I have nothing against What he’s doing after all people are born and people have to die

I’m just pointing out a personality disorder in that man called hemophilia with borderline necrophilia

Don’t worry, if you’re confused you can use a dictionary or google. I’ll understand wink

You drop two words and think I am in your age group or level to need a look up. I will not trade words with you.

1 Like

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 7:10am On Feb 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
Ok I won't if you stop posting a fake news.

Oya post the real news. So no one died from cultism in Delta state abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by HandsomeHITLER(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2022
More deaths to cultists!!!! I don't give a shi

1 Like

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
Op is right.

Which state did all these happen? cry
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
Op is right.

Was the second one killed in his office?
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by sojisenai(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2022
shocked

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2022
sojisenai:
shocked

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.

For thread wey dem kill persin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Updated
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Updated
shocked
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Updated what?

I didn't put the hotel owners picture before and after. I just updated it now. When he was alive and when he was killed

1 Like

Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by MoneyGoDrop: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
RIP to them all. Better luck next time. No a sad note, these killings are happening in my lga and soon Obosi my hometown will resume their's, that's if they haven't already. I wonder how many of my generation will remain after we've passed our youthful age.
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by bigjackass: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cultistupdate:

how do you manage to get all these incidents
Re: Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Was the second one killed in his office?
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In 1year:lagos Records 246 Murder, 486 Armed Robbery Cases / BREAKING NEWS Chinese Workers Arrested With 15 Human Heads In Umuahia!!! / Female Robbers Flogged, Stripped Na*ked In Abuja (graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.