Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending (5154 Views)

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by nairavsdollars(f): 3:14am On Feb 14, 2022
They said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the man of the 'Pee Poo'.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Winningbot: 3:25am On Feb 14, 2022
Those working with Tinubu should endeavour to get quality diapers for him.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by colorsofrainbow: 3:32am On Feb 14, 2022
No joy in this country grin grin

18 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by officialwdhtv: 3:33am On Feb 14, 2022
The video of the event that it happened as gotten from facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BugBVm-xvkI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Proudlyomonna: 3:43am On Feb 14, 2022
Nigerians will be sure to do the needful ��
Chai they should please tamper justice with mercy ooo�

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by SarkinYarki: 5:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Hmm
Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by pyyxxaro: 5:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Maybe he has running stomach

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by SWATMan: 5:31am On Feb 14, 2022
Whoever leaked this image is an enemy within. This is bad I don't care how you feel.

6 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by dasparrow: 5:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Oh well, oh well, oh well.
Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by PrinceOfLagos: 5:34am On Feb 14, 2022
This is funny I must say grin cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by agulion: 6:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Chai, it is very obvious

1 Like

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Brimstone77: 6:25am On Feb 14, 2022

Man of the PEE POOO... grin

this one weak me cheesy.

24 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Boomboost(m): 6:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Nigerians will be sure to do the needful ��
Chai they should please tamper justice with mercy ooo�

You mean pamper justice with mercy

21 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Officialtruekay: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2022
Pee-poos man

18 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Lionnation: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2022
SWATMan:
Whoever leaked this image is an enemy within. This is bad I don't care how you feel.
and you want be deceiving people

2 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Bastardlyrich: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Grand pa shit shit grin grin grin
Nawaooo for tribalism in Nigeria.
So just because these old shtit shirt man is Yoruba most Yoruba muslims are supporting him including nairaland.
Is true after all,from the look of things as my uncle always tell me hustle because nigeria will never get better than these. grin grin
Shitty shirt man of the pee poo

13 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by CharleyBright(m): 7:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Una just wan finish Jagaban political career patapata.

But from comments online, Tinubu should see handwriting on the wall that Nigerian Masses don't like his candidacy as President and he will lose if he contests.

17 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Mr Assholemods come pack your oga pee pooooooo....
His Excellency, Chief, Barr, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike is the man come 2023 Amen...

4 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Truthisunique2: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2022
CharleyBright:

But from comments online, Tinubu should see handwriting on the wall that Nigerian Masses don't like his candidacy as President and he will lose if he contests.
he is using the support he gets from local Yoruba Muslims as feedback for Nigeria

We don't fancy him in south south, Igbos don't like him

Middle belt majority christians go with what the better south go with

Same Yoruba land doesn't give beyond 45% 55%

Buhari cult votes no go reach him hand up north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by HYDEEE: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2022
He should meet his brother-in-arms bobrisky so they can shake their leaky asses online, solid retirement plan for him.

3 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Frigga13: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2022
CharleyBright:

Tinubu can’t lose in yorubaland grin a whole Jagaban of yorubaland and eternal god of Yoruba and god of Yoruba gods .

He has 50 million ice blocked votes from Kano alone under ganduje and another 50 million under shettima grin

Imagine if Buhari lifts his hand .. another 70 million already

We must urge him to contest.. no excuses.. no change of narratives

He must contest please ..

Power returns North

1 Like

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 14, 2022
this man no dey gree atall, pesin wey for dey he mansion dey flex life

2 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by tolugar: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2022
nairavsdollars:

In as much as I don’t support his political moves,
But
Body shamming an old man cos of wet panties.

E go reach all of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by tydi(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
No joy in this country grin grin

I swear grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2022
tolugar:

But

E go reach all of us.
then he should go and rest.

he's too old for this

4 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he is using the support he gets from local Yoruba Muslims as feedback for Nigeria

We don't fancy him in south south, Igbos don't like him

Middle belt majority christians go with what the better south go with

Same Yoruba land doesn't give beyond 45% 55%

Buhari cult votes no go reach him hand up north
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2022
SWATMan:
lol

this picture is a very big arsenal in the weaponry of his opponents and enemies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by system21: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Peeing and pooping in the oba's palace? Is that not a sacrilege in Yoruba land

6 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2022
system21:
Peeing and pooping in the oba's palace? Is that not a sacrilege in Yoruba land
lol

6 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by DrGoodman: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2022
tolugar:

But

E go reach all of us.

He should save us the embarrassment of showing his old body in our collective faces. He should get off the circuits and privately enjoy his old age.

3 Likes

Re: See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending by Truthisunique2: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Gbam
my sister from the ammendment I just read from punch been made to APC constitution Tinubu won't even be allowed to even contest primaries

Buhari people are planning a consensus and have filtered all Tinubu associates from the party activities

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) / Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. / This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.