Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Is The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area (215 Views)

Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2022
I need to travel tomorrow,buy the fuel.situation here is not helping,as i am now,im.not sure if i can still make the journey anymore,
Yesterday i drove almost 15kms in search of fuel to no success
I even burnt the reserve in the car,i had to turn back so i dont finish it on the road .
Who knows where i can get fuel around Alimosho LGA of lagos

You can share where to get fuel in ur own area
Im sure it will help us more informed rather than hitting d road in search without any luck
Re: What Is The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area by Animegirl(f): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Abuja is worst. If you see queue for petrolcry. Nigeria is something else now.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State In Nigeria / Man: Must-have Items Every Traveller Should Own / International Passport In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.