Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,842 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? (19582 Views)

Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students / What Do First Class Graduates Do Different From Other 2.1 Students? / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Joxxie(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2022
Behavior
Attitude to Situations
Rarely Modesty
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by hanymasahun: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2022
Photo
They do snap in every sign post
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by ObamaMessi: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
wetin you smoke?
Kriss216 aka Kriss2I6,What is this idiot saying? Thought you said you'll finish me last four months? I'm still here today you bloody fool.Now you know that I'm different from the rest you bullied right? How many times did you clone my moniker, how many times have you created thread to defame? You failed.Now, I'll follow you till you deactivate.2nd phase of the war between you and I has just began.Peace you shall not have!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates / Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers / ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.