Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,413 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Will You Do Inventualy If You Had Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do Inventualy If You Had Money? (200 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do Inventualy If You Had Money? by Jbn11(m): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Everyone has a dream but only few has can live in their dream life.
So I was thinking if you happen to win or some dash you money enough,what will you do with it ?

Mine ; If I won the lottery or got a big sum of money in general I am instantly hooking my loved ones up. First my family. I am going to make sure them and my sisters kids they adopted after she passed are set up for life and what have you. And then go from there. Next the grandparents and so on. Buy a huge plot of land for myself and loved ones and give them all their own little slice and tell them to start building their dream home. ❤️ I will also make sure anyone around me or my community will never go to bed empty stomach.
I will help as much as millions of people no matter your region,religion, tribe or race etc.
I will finally get my business started ASAP.
Tell us what you will do if you get some cash.
Re: What Will You Do Inventualy If You Had Money? by spyglaxx: 3:39am On Feb 17, 2022
Go and get more education.
Re: What Will You Do Inventualy If You Had Money? by dingbang(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Live
Re: What Will You Do Inventualy If You Had Money? by webhead: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2022
You don't need to have unlimited money to live a dream life. It helps but The happiness that money will help you achieve is only temporary.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money in Nigeria is so super easy / How To Make Money With Your Link In Bio? / Simple Steps On How To Transfer Money From Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.