Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. (29125 Views)

Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos / Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. by Kinzo0917(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
In my church at st BARTHOLOMEW'S CATHEDRAL KUBWA ABUJA (ANGLICAN) , ONLY IGBO SONGS ARE SANG DURING ALL CHURCH SERVICES. THIS IS A CHURCH THAT COMPRISES OF OTHER TRIBES. YET THEY FEEL THEY THEIR SONGS ARE SUPERIOR TO OTHER TRIBES SONGS. THE ONE THAT DOES THAT MOST IS THE ONE WITH BALD HEAD. 99.9% OF HIS SONGS AND PRAISES ARE IGBO SONGS. I HAVE COME TO REALISE THAT MOST IGBOS ARE VERY VERY SELFISH AND GREEDY PEOPLE

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. by riczy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
D response of d Bishop was super apt

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. by TheMostComplex1: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
naptu2:
This is not the first time that Father Magnus Ebere is getting into trouble. He was previously suspended by the Catholic Diocese of Ahiara in Imo State. Click here: Reverend Father Suspended After Criticising Ihedioha

I didn't know that he was the one until I saw "i dey work" he was suspended in think 2019 in Ahiara Diocese
Re: Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. by TheMostComplex1: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
That statement shows Fr. Magnus level of stupidity
That statement alone is the reason why IGBOPHOBIA exist
IGBOS ARE NOT DOMINATING
IGBOS ARE CREATIVE....period!!!

They take chances that others refuse to take.
They easily blend in and act like romans do
That is the reason of Igbo succes Worldwide
IGBOS ARE CREATIVE NOT DOMINATING

The priest is senseless

To say igbos are dominating means you dont acknowledge the CREATIVE side of igbos.
It is their Creativity that takes them far.
Saying igbos dominate everywhere is VERY BAD
Because it instills fear that if an igbo man stays in my tribe that means by next year he will takeover my land from me.

Hitler used this same statement, to make germans hate the jews
Hitler said Jews are dominating everything and soon nothing will remain for Germans.
He uzed this as a pretext to kill all jews
Ladies and gentlemen, that is how the Holocaust started.

For a so called catholic priest who is Also IGBO to say something like this means he is not Smart
His statement will end up making Igbos look BAD
And make people hostile towards Igbos

Imagine telling a kenyan Man that igbos dominate everywhere. Do you think the kenyan man will allow an igbo man to settle in his area.
The Kenyan man will fear that the igbo man will one day take over. So now you have created Hostility between the Kenyans and igbo.
Now you have given jealous kenyans justification to attack igbo stores
Because in their minds the igbo mans success in their land means igbos are trying to take over and dominate them..
Re: Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:26am On Feb 22, 2022
Why are other always having issues with anything that has to do with igbo why?

U don't like them, allow them to go u no still gree nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor / Elder (Dr.) T. E. Oyakhilome Has Passed On / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.