Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

#throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) (411 Views)

Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) / Ex-bb9ja Housemate Reveals Her Parents Tried To Deliver Her And Cast Out Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by StephenBB(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Today is another Throwback Thursday, which is your favorite telenovelas and why?

You're free to add yours.

1 Like

Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by StephenBB(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2022
1. Second Chance

2. Catalina and Sabastian

Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by StephenBB(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2022
3. When you're mine a.k.a Diego and Paloma grin grin

4. Never mess with an angel

Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by Zonefree(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2022
cool
Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Willie-willie.

Na the "why" i no know.

1 Like

Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by bibianna(f): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Sun Set Beach. Ben and Meg were the mean casts.
Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by StephenBB(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2022
5. Sunset Beach

Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by Kharol1234: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2022
grin What of survivor?
Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by Mryacks: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
StephenBB:
Today is another Throwback Thursday, which is your favorite telenovelas and why?

You're free to add yours.

Oh i liked that 2nd Chance ehnn... ..every house in the neighborhood that time will be focused in watching (think it was 9 or 10pm).

And then Maria de los Angeles is another
Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by Cholls(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2022
My brother I still remember, When you're mine...na that Passion I just understand the hype
Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by dhiqson(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry
Re: #throwback Thursday: Which Is Your Favourite Show And Cast? (pics) by MzBertty(f): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Second Chance ,the film and suspense
Don't mess with an Angel stole our hearts too
And my mom loved Sunset Passions
They all are hit films sha

(1) (Reply)

School No Easy Oo, I’m Tired – James Brown Laments / Untold Story Of How Oba Elegushi Lost His Only Son / Remember Semah? The Liberian Visually Impaired Boy That Flavour Changed His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.