Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,890 members, 7,841,320 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me (1676 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Lifeisokay: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
I started dating this guy about 2years ago, I gave it my all but it didn't work out.
Around the time I started dating my ex I got a good job, it didn't pay much but was enough for me to be financially independent. I was being paid 20k a month, this guy didn't have anything but still I loved him, I begged him to get a job but he refused saying that the payment was too small, I buy him everything from food to clothes, if he's sick, I will buy him drugs, I was even saving up money to help him learn a trade, I never really complain because he doesn't have and I thought if I was broke and he had money he will give me. Besides all I needed was love
Before we started dating I told him that I don't deal with Yahoo boys. I love living a simple life free of corruption and fraud, I'm comfortable with the little I have. He lied to be that me that he wasn't into fraud, well he lied, I begged him to stop but nope instead he broke up with me.
Now I'm not without my faults I suffer from depression and anxiety. Because there are no mental health establishment which I know of, I have to deal with it. A lot of people have issues with my anxiety and mood swings, a pastor once called me a madwoman because my mom told him I love to be alone for days at a time. I tried to reason with him about my mental health but I guess he didn't understand.

Now last month my ex told me he loved me and wanted me back but only one condition that I don't call him because he wants his space,if he sees me on the road he simply looks at me and walk pass without saying a word, this has been going on for about 3weeks.
I have tried to move on but it's been hard, I tried looking for a new relationship but I don't want to hurt anyone feeling. I can't bare causing pain to someone
Please how do I get over my ex

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Zonefree(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Now last month my ex told me he loved me and wanted me back but only one condition that I don't call him because he wants his space,

Okafor's Law on maximum cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lifeisokay:
Now I'm not working my faults I suffer from depression and anxiety. Because there are no establish which I know of, I have to deal with it. A lot of people have issues with my anxiety and mood swings, a pastor once called me a madwoman because my mom told him I love to be alone for days at a time. I tried to reason with him about my mental health but I guess he didn't understand.

Now last month my ex told me he loved me and wanted me back but only one condition that I don't call him because he wants his space, if he sees me on the road he simply look at me and pass without saying a word, this has been going on for about 3weeks.
I have tried to more on but it's been hard, I tried looking for a new relationship but I don't want to hurt anyone feeling. I can't bare causing pain to someone
Your ex doesn't love you at all ___ whatever it is he is doing, it does not share the same zipcode as love___ so dead that thought. undecided

As for moving on, please don't be too hard on yourself. You are already struggling with depression and anxiety, that is enough load to handle abeg. Honestly, I highly recommend getting treatment or counseling instead of mopping around all day ___ and I say that as one who understands there is a lot of that you find unable to help yourself doing when stuck in that pit of depression. undecided

I really wish there was more I could do to help. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Okafor's Law on maximum cheesy

Advise her the way you would advise a man who's being played... Most of you are hypocrites and it's shameful... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by bmdmix11: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lifeisokay:
I started dating this guy about 2years ago, I gave it my all but it didn't work out.
Around the time I started dating my ex I got a good job, it didn't pay much but was enough for me to be financially independent. I was being paid 20k a month, this guy didn't have anything but still I loved him, I begged him to get a job but he refused saying that the payment was too small, I buy him everything from food to clothes, if he's sick, I will buy him drugs, I was even saving up money to help him learn a trade, I never really complain because he doesn't have and I thought if I was broke and he had money he will give me. Besides all I needed was love
Before we started dating I told him that I don't deal with Yahoo boys. I love living a simple life free of corruption and fraud, I'm comfortable with the little I have. He lied to be that he wasn't into fraud, well he lied, I begged him to stop but nope instead he broke up with me.
Now I'm not without my faults I suffer from depression and anxiety. Because there are no establish which I know of, I have to deal with it. A lot of people have issues with my anxiety and mood swings, a pastor once called me a madwoman because my mom told him I love to be alone for days at a time. I tried to reason with him about my mental health but I guess he didn't understand.

Now last month my ex told me he loved me and wanted me back but only one condition that I don't call him because he wants his space,if he sees me on the road he simply look at me and pass without saying a word, this has been going on for about 3weeks.
I have tried to more on but it's been hard, I tried looking for a new relationship but I don't want to hurt anyone feeling. I can't bare causing pain to someone
i like where u say u don't like fraud n lazy people n prefer a simple life, my ex wanted everything given to her yet she works n act like she doesn't have any.

ur ex doesn't know what he is loosing.

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Zonefree(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Raspberries:
Advise her the way you would advise a man who's being played... Most of you are hypocrites and it's shameful... undecided

She no need advice. What she need is sense.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Felimax(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
How do you get over your ex when you will not stop looking at his door?

Wake up my sister! Stop allowing the past to flog you this much.
Move!!!

Close that nonsense door.
Though women has different way of seeing things, no matter the words you will learn here na wetin dey your mind you go still do.

So go and continue flexing him in your imagination.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:

She no need advice. What she need is sense.
Ofcourse... undecided

If the op were a man...

1. You would curse the 'other gender'... You have nothing bad to say about men? undecided

2. You would write an epistle advising him to beware of the 'other gender' and wise up... You have nothing to tell the op? undecided

I swear, Nairaland men aren't it at all... You folks just hate women... Not that you genuinely care for those with toxic partners...

If it's a man, it's an opportunity to bash women... If it's a woman, you just laugh... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Zonefree(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Raspberries:
Ofcourse... undecided

If the op were a man...

1. You would curse the 'other gender'... You have nothing bad to say about men? undecided

2. You would write an epistle advising him to beware of the 'other gender' and wise up... You have nothing to tell the op? undecided

I swear, Nairaland men aren't it at all... You folks just hate women... Not that you genuinely care for those with toxic partners...

If it's a man, it's an opportunity to bash women... If it's a woman, you just laugh... undecided
I'm glad the OP is not a man. I doubt a man can be this senseless not to decipher some basic romance scam.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm glad the OP is not a man. I doubt a man can be this senseless not decipher some basic romance scam.
Are you being sarcastic? You all needed a Zimbabwean teacher with a baby mama in South Africa to create a hundred threads teaching you how to differentiate a good girl from a gold digger... undecided

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Zonefree(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Raspberries:
Are you being sarcastic? You all needed a Zimbabwean teacher with a baby mama in South Africa to create a hundred threads teaching you how to differentiate a good girl from a gold digger... undecided
A good girl?? In this Nigeria?

This joke is too funny cheesy
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:

A good girl?? In this Nigeria?

This joke is too funny cheesy
It's really funny... Sometimes, I forget that these girls are still our mothers...

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Zonefree(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Raspberries:
It's really funny... Sometimes, I forget that these girls are still our mothers...
Our mothers are different from you girls. Their generation was better. Don't even try to drag them into this.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Our mothers are different from you girls. Their generation was better. Don't even try to drag them into this.

Which generation are they? Not the evening newspapers you all still shame? Your mother might be far older than the mother of another redpiller... So tell me the year... So we know whose mother falls into the 'entitled bitch' category... undecided

Or it's just the 'mama' title... That's their saving grace?

And our fathers were better than you and the op's useless boyfriend... Atleast they weren't so jobless they spent half their youth 247 bashing women with higher standards who wouldn't stoop to date them... And blaming women for their inferiority... undecided

We're not the reason you aren't better men...

2 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Bouncing2(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ya still in love with him na'im make
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Zonefree(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Raspberries:
Which generation are they? Not the evening newspapers you all still shame? Your mother might be far older than the mother of another redpiller... So tell me the year... So we know who's mother falls into the 'entitled bitch' category... undecided

Or it's just the 'mama' title... That's their saving grace?

And our fathers were better than you and the op's useless boyfriend... Atleast they weren't so jobless they spent half their youth 247 bashing women with higher standards who wouldn't stoop to date them... And blaming women for their inferiority... undecided

We're not the reason you aren't better men...
Darling, why are you crying?
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Darling, why are you crying?
I'm not... You can either answer my questions or ignore my mentions...

1. What age must a mother be to not be shamed... along with the rest of us 'entitled bitches'? undecided

2. Admit that you don't want you and your fellow redpillers' mothers being dragged into this cause you're all mama's boys offline...

3. And the women bashing, it's cause of the rejections you've had endured and the years you've been forced to patronise 1k prostitutes cause no better woman would bless you incels with her vagina... undecided

4. And you're not men... Compared to our fathers, you all are a pathetic bunch... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Boogyman557: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

I no UNDERSTAND d STORY!

maybe Na 2much WEED wey I BLA today...

WTF MAN!
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Rajman45(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
His not serious about wanting u back. I advise you move on with ur life and give love another chance in ur life.

I dey available o....u fit still look my side.

I come in peace.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by bigcee(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
You have low self esteem. You need to start working on yourself. You don't even love or value yourself. You're too needy. May God help you.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by talk2hb1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hot Premium Tears Looming
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
bigcee:
You have low self esteem. You need to start working on yourself. You don't even love or value yourself. You're too needy. May God help you.
Depression does that to everyone. undecided

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by 4teenblaq: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
You and the dude are not compatible, if you turn the table, it is like a a nice guy falling in love with a Gold digger..

That guy no like you, he is coming back because he wan use you, then dump your ass with reckless abandoned.

The sign is there already.. It is left for you to see it.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Nicepoker(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
The hole gender is the victim in this case. This beyond our jurisdiction. grin
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by zed7: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
You suffer from low self esteem. Meet other people, no dating for now, just casual hangout.
Truth be told, in a few months, you'll realise you were dumb to even date someone like your ex. From what you've written, he's a low life.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Benki003(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Op if ur cute I don't mind dating you

So pm
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by CaveAdullam: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your ex doesn't love you at all ___ whatever it is he is doing, it does not share the same zipcode as love___ so dead that thought. undecided

As for moving on, please don't be too hard on yourself. You are already struggling with depression and anxiety, that is enough load to handle abeg. Honestly, I highly recommend getting treatment or counseling instead of mopping around all day ___ and I say that as one who understands there is a lot of that you find unable to help yourself doing when stuck in that pit of depression. undecided

I really wish there was more I could do to help. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by CaveAdullam: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2022
Lifeisokay:
Before we started dating I told him that I don't deal with Yahoo boys. I love living a simple life free of corruption and fraud, I'm comfortable with the little I have. He lied to be that me that he wasn't into fraud, well he lied, I begged him to stop but nope instead he broke up with me.
Now I'm not without my faults I suffer from depression and anxiety. Because there are no mental health establishment which I know of, I have to deal with it. A lot of people have issues with my anxiety and mood swings, a pastor once called me a madwoman because my mom told him I love to be alone for days at a time. I tried to reason with him about my mental health but I guess he didn't understand.

Now last month my ex told me he loved me and wanted me back but only one condition that I don't call him because he wants his space,if he sees me on the road he simply looks at me and walk pass without saying a word, this has been going on for about 3weeks.
I have tried to move on but it's been hard, I tried looking for a new relationship but I don't want to hurt anyone feeling. I can't bare causing pain to someone

1. You're bonded with him emotionally and mentally, and it will really be a hard task getting rid of him. Worst case scenario is that if you eventually get a good partner, you'll transfer past aggression to him and try to correct your mistakes through him. Your fear, anxiety and depression may increase because you will occasionally doubt the sincerity of your current partner. (Better the demon you know than the angel you don't kind of scenario).

2. A forceful willpower is what will save you. Take a bold step to get rid of him on all corners by deleting all forms of contact, staying aloof from him and engaging yourself in worthy and productive activities. And at this time, extremely limit your social media usage and focus on real life/offline activities.

3. Make an order of productive things you want to fulfill by allocating specific time to them. Once you become engaged with productive activities, old memories will fade away and become replaced with things worthy.

4. Along the line, if you get a good partner, vet him properly based on value and competence of which you're not lacking. Build with him and don't allow past memories vitiate your new relationship.

It won't be easy but like I said, it involves the use of a "a forceful willpower"

Thanks.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2022
OP, Give him space and stop complaining!

God bless you!
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Oturatetuala(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmm I don't even know what to say.
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Dreg05: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2022
If all you need is love and all you get is being dispeased how then do you still love the contradiction or irony.
Gum gurl u guess you still think it's worth it.
I don't know if you want to be desired because your story say life is not okay, but if you do send me a pm on my email so dat life will be is okay .
Re: Does My Ex Still Loves Me or is he just playing me by Truvelisback(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lifeisokay:

He doesn't love u.

(1) (Reply)

What's The First Thing You Check When You Visit Your Partner / Why Do People Alwys Tink U Settled 4 A Short Man because U Have No Choice? / So, This Is The Reason There Are Very Few Females On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.