Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident (45035 Views)

Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience / Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Doubleoh7: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
babajero:
Are you sure you didn't read back of the writeup, because there was no where it was written that he drove off, without noticing that someone was holding the side mirror. Next time don't be too lazy to read and if you do read comprehend before commenting.

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm same. This is the only response you will get from me, the below portion of the statement will help you more.

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by babajero(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
From the write-up Timaya didn't handle things well, infact big manarism is worrying him

You bash someone's car, you feel too big to step out of your car to see the damages you've cause yet you effontary tells the victim to give you her number meaning you will talk to her later when you have her time then you will now claim you never know her

You must be winning me if you don't know that in Lagos when there is a car bash we all stop at the scene of incident to resolve it
He should have stepped out, with all these your agbero brothers everywhere, what she should have done is to drop her details like requested and make a short video if possible with that he can't deny it.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Charx122: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
luminouz:

Ok
If you followed the story well there was actually 4
Sides of it First the

1.Victim
2. Victims sister
3. Timaya's Team person
4. Timaya.

Then you can say God was there ..
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by ajl: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kobicove:
I'm not ready to strain my eyes this morning just to read that statement undecided

This defence is even medicine after death...in a sane country he would be in jail cos it's a crime to leave an accident scene before the police arrive!

In a sane country, people don't always wait for the police to arrive. Both driver can negotiate actions to take. I once scratched an SUV at the airport here. It happened that the other driver was a Nigerian. I just handed him a copy of my driver license and insurance detail. Likewise, an elderly man once backed up against my car in a parking lot. He simply gave me his insurance detail and driver license detail. That's why you have government. To help come up with a system and a sane way of doing things. And mob don't gather around. Often you will find one or two individuals hanging around to act as witness when police arrive. Not a crazy mob. I can compare an accident scene in Lagos to somewhere in the USA. In Lagos, it's argument or fight galore with lots of people gathering. In the USA, you will see both drivers having a conversation with one of them on the phone calling 911. Who will you call in Lagos for non life threatening accidents.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Crafteck1: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Why did he block the victim sister? Only hit n run behaves in such manner

If he wasn't a celebrity, this wouldn't be an issue, she holding on to his mirror is assault enough
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by splashbaby(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I pray he finds love tongue
Where?
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by oluwaseyi0: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
babajero:
He should have stepped out, with all these your agbero brothers everywhere, what she should have done is to drop her details like requested and make a short video if possible with that he can't deny it.

The way we over worship all this yeyebrity, so you are telling me if it's the lady that bash his car, he will just drop number and drive the wreckage away? what you cant take stop dishing it out to others, if you are too big to attend to bash can then dont drive

if he have accident now, he will expect people to help him like Burna boy case but he is too scare to attend to the mess he created

So of this celebrities self some people dont know their face, some people cannot match some celebrity name to their face they only know their name
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by aribisala0(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
So how does sugar make erection weak

Does bitter leaf make it stronger?
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by MartinsD12(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I pray he finds love tongue
You can't read the woman is married
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by MartinsD12(m): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
EXLOVER:
There is always 3 sides to a story, but i don't we will need a third side to this story. Some many people have called out Timaya on social media, calling him all sought of names.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hit-and-run-i-didnt-abandon-victim-says-timaya/%3famp
And the useless cheap attention seeking oloshoism that call out timaya on social media was saying timaya was asking for the woman number what nonsense lie , why didn't she say also timaya asked for the woman account number to pay for the damaged car and the woman herself is foolish for holding on to timaya moving car thereby injuring herself, this only happened because they feel because timaya is a celebrity they could use him for their cheap publicity, ladies are the problem of these world , arrant nonsense.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by ICEWIN: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oddfinder:

You argue to learn, not because u have an opinion
I don't argue to learn and am not arguing with u, argument are for people without clue of what they know.
have said it and I will say it again, accept my opinion or reject it simple. criticizing it will only give u headache...
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by NaMe4: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
JustforMen:

Yes, some people are that foolish holding onto a moving vehicle because they bash your car.

There was one that died in Port Harcourt about 3yrs ago.
Someone scratched his car and he came out trying to grab the man's shirt through the car window.
That one kuku wind up his window and trapped the man's hand inside.
He drove away dragging the man on the road. Head nack road surface. Na so the man die and the driver drove away safely.
So I see the woman's fault and foolishness for holding unto a side mirror of a moving vehicle just because someone scratched or bashed your car.
What if she had died now? No be just grammar Dem go talk and Timaya go just settle small money. Case over.

I've been wondering. Why hold on to a moving vehicle? Thank God she's alive and stable.

Yes, the economy get as e be but ... folks should think of safety and life first.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by OdefaGirl(f): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
kingthreat:

Please if same happens to you, try and do the same thing. This one na because Timaya na celeb, person wey no get joy go use you do another thing.

Hisses!!! undecided undecided
I believe you go around killing people with your vehicle because your comments are filled with some kind of justification mentality.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by babajero(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

The way we over worship all this yeyebrity, so you are telling me if it's the lady that bash his car, he will just drop number and drive the wreckage away? what you cant take stop dishing it out to others, if you are too big to attend to bash can then dont drive

if he have accident now, he will expect people to help him like Burna boy case but he is too scare to attend to the mess he created

So of this celebrities self some people dont know their face, some people cannot match some celebrity name to their face they only know their name
Thank God you brought burner boy own up, that one he is even involved in a live threatening accident what happened, if not for his security details, not talking of when agbero noticed that a lady is holding you that you scratch her car, they will snatch everything you have with you and just pray you don't get injured. And you saying people don't know their face, so how did the lady manage to know that it is Timaya.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by phemmyfour: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Crafteck1:

If he wasn't a celebrity, this wouldn't be an issue, she holding on to his mirror is assault enough
you are off point
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Abegunde993: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Many of you guys saying trash commending him for doing bad thing
All he did was a criminal act
You bash my car I deserve a remorse at the moment with apologies everything is not money what if I have enough to repair my car buh because he's a celeb he thinks he can go scout free,
Imagine the woman ask for immediate transfer as she didn't trust him to do it later which I can if he cares
He didn't even get down of the car
And he drove off injuring a woman like that and still not stop
And some animals here are saying trashs
He himself didn't go to the hospital why because he's a star? Or God his attention is not necessary?
He now claim to go to her house she he knew she won't be home
He did something bad with no remorse only trying to paint things out for people not
to hate him and I guess
Nigerian dummies are less intelligent to think well on his stories
God will improve your levels of intelligence yea all
And for the celeb
God of vengeance will definitely bring his own ordeal
Salom
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by phemmyfour: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
ajl:

I know you don't own a car and therefore have not driven on a road before to know whats possible on Lagos roads. With the way people drive in Lagos, often at very close proximity in traffic struggling to outwit each other for road space, it's possible for many to get home, only to found out that their car has scratches.
Olodo
And when he was contacted on social media, he blocked the victim sister. That move doesn't look like someone that wasn't aware of what he did
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by phemmyfour: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lightorder:
you must be one of those gathering to mob him. Mob mentality
Mob indeed....Werey ass licker
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by itu404(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Let us educate those who do not know; One, if you drive away from an accident scene that is a crime, ask your lawyer. Let us recall when Harley Berry was arrested and her ass put in a wringer because she committed a hit-and-run in America.
Secondly, all I see here is ego... Nigerians with ego instead of coming out to say how the accident happened you are more interested in saying you were not arrested... who the hell are you a demigod, that woman is a human being with her fundamental human right.
You and your so-called team drove off. Maybe DUI. Admit your fault, you crossed the lines. Just keep. quiet be decent for once.
What you have just done is one reason the youth are determined to be rich, not necessarily to feed and clothe themselves, but to play god and live above the law. scallywag! You are so bloated that you do not know she can press charges..
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Crafteck1: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
you are off point

When police or traffic officials climb moving vehicles, una de hail driver saying the pol de do spiderman
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by streetsoldier1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
i knew the woman just wanted to cash out knowing the guy is a celebrity, it may even shock everyone that the scratch might be due to the woman's mistake. Why hold mirror of a moving vehicle over a scratch that wont cost more than 5k to fix, even the hospital thing na still movie. Shameless woman
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by phemmyfour: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Crafteck1:

When police or traffic officials climb moving vehicles, una de hail driver saying the pol de do spiderman
You're still off point. Check my post and see your reply

Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Crafteck1: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
You're still off point. Check my post and see your reply

We dont know what d sis was discussing
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by phemmyfour: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Crafteck1:

We dont know what d sis was discussing
Go back to previous thread
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by kingthreat(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Hisses!!! undecided undecided
I believe you go around killing people with your vehicle because your comments are filled with some kind of justification mentality.

I wont do that.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by farmboyy: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
That woman must be an idiot.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Agugbadin: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
angelEmade:
Women are evil chai! See the way those people almost destroyed this guy's image. Really, what is wrong with my gender ooo
Please cux of those quoting me, the guy said some boys were already gathering round him. Knowing how jungle justice is in Nigeria, what would you have done in his position? This is clearly self defense...it is better he drove off than to get maimed.

Are you just knowing that black women are more dangerous than black snakes. Get wisdom they are unavoidable evil .
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Kunlexy32: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Some post here are meaningfull while some are funny.
Firstly when contributing to this kind of cases you don't have to be sentimental, yes I know timaya is a celeb and we all like him.

He bashed someone car and claimed he was not aware, that's a blatant lie

She is holding your side mirror and you drove of claiming you didn't notice her, you don't care if she sustain injury or die in the process, he is being inhuman

After he drove off, he left the injured lady on her own, for what ever should happen to her, its crazy

He blocked the lady sister trying to make him do what's right, which means he is not remorseful.

Let's even assume the lady wants fame, timaya has stoop low to give that to her. He handled the situation wrongly.

Those of you saying what he did what's right, put that lady in your shoes, what if she is your wife or sister. Even if she is partly wrong, would you allowe someone to hit your person and drove off without considering what might happen to her, and then apologizing when he knows the misdeed might affect him and not because he is remorseful?

We all contribute to make Nigeria what it is today with our actions.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by winner37(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
i thought as much that timaya is never a bad person . It's very sad when you stepped on an agreesive woman leg if you are not careful enouge you might get killed. The woman lacks home training that is why she couldn't listen to timaya.
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Kunlexy32: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
winner37:
i thought as much that timaya is never a bad person . It's very sad when you stepped on an agreesive woman leg if you are not careful enouge you might get killed. The woman lacks home training that is why she couldn't listen to timaya.
Is this your judgement
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by winner37(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kunlexy32:

Is this your judgement

i don't judged anyone, judgement is for God alone but observation is of man..
wait !! had it being that the lady listen to timaya and give out her account details and contact do you think all this drama would have happened ?
i don't know timaya in person neither have i seen him before but i repeat , the woman must be a vigorous person. Very troublesome person..
Re: Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident by Aaay: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oh Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House / Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.