Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,791 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? (1442 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Polynek(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Samuelnze:

eyi ya.. Thats because you don't show love to others the way you want them to show you,
give them gifts on their special days and moments and they will reciprocate during your special days..
I don't hv any special day, everyday is special in my life, I don't celebrate birthdays and I don't hv any close friend, dax my lifestyle.
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Jeremani: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Samuelnze:

your goods killed him,don't act like you don't know.
May the soul of the departed rest on

Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by Samuelnze(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Jeremani:
May the soul of the departed rest on
AMEN
Re: What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? by MoneyGoDrop: 6:41am On Mar 05, 2022
Really don't think anyone has ever done anything romantic for me nor do i mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Growing Up(18+) / I Begged My Boyfriend For Money And He Insulted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.