Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin (2201 Views)

Apga Governoship Primaries: Don't Impose Greg Ibe On Abians, Group Tells T. A. O / Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari / Emeka Kalu To Ihedioha, Wike: 'Don't Impose Presidential Candidate On PDP' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by taxfine: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
President Putin has warned those opposing Russia's actions in Ukraine "not to exacerbate the situation" by imposing more restrictions on his country.

The Russian president was speaking at a government meeting broadcast on the state-controlled Rossiya 24 news channel.

"We have no ill intentions against our neighbours," Putin claims.

And he says his government sees "no need" for its neighbours to take further action that will "make our relations worse".

"I think everyone must think about how to normalise relations, co-operate normally and develop relations normally," he adds.

It comes as foreign ministers from across the West gather in Brussels to consider how to maintain pressure on Russia.

Putin also repeats his previous claim that all action taken by the Russian military so far has been made "exclusively in response to some unfriendly actions against the Russian Federation".

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60532634

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by CharleyBright(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Why
Foolish madman.
He thought the world would engage him in the brawl he was hoping for, but he got it all wrong.
There are things more powerful than guns and bullets.
Let him face the hit of economic sanctions.
Russian will be crippled soon under sanctions and when it becomes unbearable for Russian citizens, they will revolt and kick Putin out.

16 Likes

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by puremaker7(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sanctions don dey hit this guy!
The only weapons that can work on him.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by madridguy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
I just dey laugh here grin grin grin

I remember when they sanction Iran back then, when Iran start hitting them back, na so dem dey carry cash go meet Iran for high sea grin

I'm sure Putin prepared sanctions with his movements before embarking for Ukraine journey.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Proudlyomonna: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
See him coconut head undecided
Alagidi werey angry.
Stop the senseless invasion and intimidation already.

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Noblechykk(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin invaded Ukraine knowing there would be sanctions but he never knew how severe the sanctions would be. He is beginning to feel the heat

4 Likes

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by FreeStuffsNG: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Both Russia and Ukraine are bleeding. President Putin is a bit now concerned about posterity. He probably underestimated the fall out from his invasion of Ukraine.
I pray that sense and peace will prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Totilopussylick(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iron man

Now feeling the hit tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Dawn91(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Both Russia and Ukraine are bleeding. President Putin is a bit now concerned about posterity. He probably underestimated the fall out from his invasion of Ukraine.
I pray that sense and peace will prevail.

Unfortunately with the DNA that makes up a dictator , one of the unfortunate side effects is the inability to sit quietly and reflect on the consequences of one's choices ..

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Youngxx: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
See him coconut head undecided
Alagidi werey angry.
Stop the senseless invasion and intimidation already.

grin grin grin grin grin grin...... Na really coconut head this stupid boy get....... That's why nothing dey inside the head apart from water grin grin
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Zeefort: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since 3 days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Cubalabloo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ironically he doesn't care about the sanctions. Putinis the Hitler of our time.
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Deborah98(f): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
When you see people like this making statements that depict empathy please don't fall for them. They have hidden plans and agenda. Don't impose more sanctions as if the ones imposed touched him. Na the people im dey lead Sha I dey pity. If men were god.

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by ayindejimmy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Madman Putin

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Onepeople: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
madridguy:

I remember when they sanction Iran back then, when Iran start hitting them back, na so dem dey carry cash go meet Iran for high sea grin

I'm sure Putin prepared sanctions with his movements before embarking for Ukraine journey.
another Islamic bigot spotted.
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by frugal(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
madridguy:

This is completely different. Russia has been cancelled by the world. Even Putin never expected this level of unity against him, else he would have continued negotiations/pressure instead of direct confrontation.

Putin was the most powerful and most respected leader in the world until Ukraine happened. He's lost his invisibility and respect. He looks very ordinary now.
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Danjikanbauchi: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
madridguy:

Afonja Muslim on the beat.

One of those on liar Mohammed propaganda Budget spotted grin

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin please recall ur men back to barracks.....stop the war,let father's return to their children and husband to their wives.......peace is more important than whatever you are fighting for

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Victerica(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Deborah98:
When you see people like this making statements that depict empathy please don't fall for them. They have hidden plans and agenda. Don't impose more sanctions as if the ones imposed touched him. Na the people im dey lead Sha I dey pity. If men were god.

Very wise comment

He must be prosecuted
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Victerica(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
madridguy:

Are you okay?
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
And people believe this?

Please tell me you guys are joking
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Almighty Putin is practically begging West to relax the sanctions and ready to cooperate in the other rebuild strained relationship. Putin has now see that Pen is mighter than Gun or Missiles he depends on.
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Kamachicho(f): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=CharleyBright post=110743554]Why
[b]Foolish madman.
[/b]He thought the world would engage him in the brawl he was hoping for, but he got it all wrong.
.[/quote

I quite agree with you
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by Siwisheswereesh: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
The sanctions will definitely come... smiley
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by MANDIPUTIN: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin will never beg the West & America

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by MANDIPUTIN: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
CharleyBright:
Why
Foolish madman.
He thought the world would engage him in the brawl he was hoping for, but he got it all wrong.
There are things more powerful than guns and bullets.
Let him face the hit of economic sanctions.
Russian will be crippled soon under sanctions and when it becomes unbearable for Russian citizens, they will revolt and kick Putin out.
And you believe this fake news. Simply click the link provided by the OP.

1 Like

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by MANDIPUTIN: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
taxfine:
President Putin has warned those opposing Russia's actions in Ukraine "not to exacerbate the situation" by imposing more restrictions on his country.

The Russian president was speaking at a government meeting broadcast on the state-controlled Rossiya 24 news channel.

"We have no ill intentions against our neighbours," Putin claims.

And he says his government sees "no need" for its neighbours to take further action that will "make our relations worse".

"I think everyone must think about how to normalise relations, co-operate normally and develop relations normally," he adds.

It comes as foreign ministers from across the West gather in Brussels to consider how to maintain pressure on Russia.

Putin also repeats his previous claim that all action taken by the Russian military so far has been made "exclusively in response to some unfriendly actions against the Russian Federation".

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60532634

Stop posting FAKE NEWS
This what Putin said:
Russia will adapt to further sanctions
More now from Russian President Vladimir Putin, who's been warning countries against imposing further sanctions on his country.

He says those that refuse to co-operate will harm themselves - as well as harming Russia.

But despite that harm, he says his country is developing "new competencies" and projects to "solve the tasks facing us".

"We will benefit from this [the sanctions]," he claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by madridguy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Laminated head bigot spotted.

Onepeople:
another Islamic bigot spotted.
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by madridguy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
He looks very ordinary and the influential people cannot sleep for an ordinary person grin

frugal:

This is completely different. Russia has been cancelled by the world. Even Putin never expected this level of unity against him, else he would have continued negotiations/pressure instead of direct confrontation.

Putin was the most powerful and most respected leader in the world until Ukraine happened. He's lost his invisibility and respect. He looks very ordinary now.
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by frugal(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
madridguy:
He looks very ordinary and the influential people cannot sleep for an ordinary person grin

The influential people cannot sleep because they want the world to be safe for you and I. Only a weak mad man threatens the world with nuclear weapons.

Would Russia had invaded if Ukraine was just as strong economically and militarily like they are?
Re: Don't Impose More Sanctions - Putin by madridguy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
I am laughing grin grin grin You mean the same people that littered North and West Africa with arms after killing Ghadaffi want the world to be safe for you grin yern me another story please.

frugal:

The influential people cannot sleep because they want the world to be safe for you and I. Only a weak mad man threatens the world with nuclear weapons.

Would Russia had invaded if Ukraine was just as strong economically and militarily like they are?

(1) (Reply)

The Presidency Is Not For Tinubu’s Type- Professor Olusola Adeyeye / Exposed : See How Northerners Are Dominating NNPC / Two Igbo Men Have Ruled Lagos And Nothing Bad Happened, Why The Lies On Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.