Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,491 members, 7,840,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine (34798 Views)

Maguire Set To Miss Man Utd Final 4 Premier League Games As He Faces Race To Be / The Youngest Player To Score In 5 Consecutive Champions League Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by ayindejimmy(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2022
rex21:

If you dont play without good reason, you loose. It has happened before, why the double standards now.

So only Russia should play from Europe.

If every other country is against you, what does that tell you?

3 Likes

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Chinese TV or no Chinese TV, them go Sha finally hear scores grin

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by Eddilove(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Asin ehenn
Check my signature I carry business come
Perfecttouchade:
We no hear Chinese before grin
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by Reference(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Na so.
Where was Russia when Japan invaded, occupied and decimated China.... of course they had a pact with Japan (not to interfere)'
It was the West that fought the Japanese.
It was FD Roosevelt that urged Congress to approve the donation of arms to China...
And what happened.....
Mao Zedong pushed out Chiang kai-shek after the coast cleared up and cozied up to Moscow.
Hindsight is 20/20.
If America saw this ahead and was as self serving as most people rightly or wrongly believe they will have let the Chinese rot under the jackboots of General Tojo or made a deal with the Emperor to keep China as a colony.

America has always fought for the liberty of nations.
Yes, they have often mistakenly desired democracy for nation unwilling or unable to accept it.
But if they wanted colonies, they would directly govern half the world today.
They have supported in one way or the other almost all nations of the free world in their struggles for emancipation, both those that are friendly today and those that are not.

Because they themselves are born out of a struggle for independence from the British to which only the French offered support all those hundreds of years ago.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by AliyuMahdi9: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2022
Then Obviously you have no Knowledge, the Amount of Money the Chinese Market TV rights contributes to the EPL.

Google is your Friend.

Btruth:
grin grin grin
.....like we care. China of all Nations is fusing of not watching soccer, as if football is meant for them.
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by rex21: 11:05am On Mar 06, 2022
ayindejimmy:

So only Russia should play from Europe.

If every other country is against you, what does that tell you?
Its pointless if their reasons do not make sense. Have you not heard of a gang-up ??
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by naijaman2225(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2022
Prosperous111:
grin

The headline of this news is somehow funny to me grin

Chinese ban premier leagues game to show solidarity for Ukraine grin

So an invasion of Ukraine just seems like a normal conflict or misunderstanding is
going on between them?

That's only in documents because China and Russia will forever be friends.

Watch out for China agrresive military drilling around Taiwan recently. They're making the moves soon. The west is weak and are only barking because they can't risk their economy and resources for war. The world is crumbling anyway
WE HEAR YOU . WHEN RUSSIA AND CHINA TAKE OVER THE WORLD, I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY TIME IN A RUSSIAN OR CHINESE GULAG.

1 Like

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by phemmyfour: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2022
Their loss
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by Lekan239(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2022
Temptee101:
Who lose?

Chinese folks lose las las
nothing u Sabi
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2022
supercase1:

Taiwan still strong oo guy.

If na Taiwan Russia dey attack so ehnn,Moscow for don collect some missiles too.

Taiwan strong pass Ukraine.

Na so una talk for Ukraine. Taiwan own go worst pass Ukraine.
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by Olam09(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60524865

How they wan take watch football with their tiny eyes self?
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by naijaman2225(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2022
miniziter:
I wonder what will happen if Chinese eventually take over the power.
NO NEED TO WONDER. JUST LOOK AT WHAT IS PRESENTLY HAPPENING TO THE UIGHURS.

1 Like

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by marsup: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2022
So, the Chinese watch EPL with that small eyes? grin grin.
Hmmmm!
#Saynotowar.

1 Like

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by Invitationn: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2022
kasillars:

But, when d us attacks IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, LIBYA and all, the world is not at war... Abeggi, we Nigerians need enlightenment and stop being hypocrite.
Please make research and stop listening to just the western media
The war in Syria started 15th March, 2011. It'll be 11years next week.
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2022
franciskaine:
na which media u dey listen to? Arabic media? Go and check, most of the time America strikes dis countries, dey av a backing from the UN.

Goan do your research first before you talk .
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by nomenclature(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2022
Oga 1 billion people dey china ,its a big market
Btruth:
grin grin grin
.....like we care. China of all Nations is fusing of not watching soccer, as if football is meant for them.
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by ayindejimmy(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2022
rex21:

Its pointless if their reasons do not make sense. Have you not heard of a gang-up ??
You didn't answer my question you're asking a question
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by rex21: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2022
ayindejimmy:

You didn't answer my question you're asking a question

Its pointless this was the answer i gave. Please do try to read my comments through, if you intend to have a discussion. Then i asked after, have you heard of gang-up

1 Like

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by Remman(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Kikiki! Only china and russia will be playing their own world cup...

1 Like

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by airsaylongcome: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2022
Btruth:
grin grin grin

Lol! You have NO IDEA of the business side of football and the huge amount of income the Premier League gets from China and Chinese viewers
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by Remman(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Reference:
Na so.
Where was Russia when Japan invaded, occupied and decimated China.... of course they had a pact with Japan (not to interfere)'
It was the West that fought the Japanese.
It was FD Roosevelt that urged Congress to approve the donation of arms to China...
And what happened.....
Mao Zedong pushed out Chiang kai-shek after the coast cleared up and cozied up to Moscow.
Hindsight is 20/20.
If America saw this ahead and was as self serving as most people rightly or wrongly believe they will have let the Chinese rot under the jackboots of General Tojo or made a deal with the Emperor to keep China as a colony.

America has always fought for the liberty of nations.
Yes, they have often mistakenly desired democracy for nation unwilling or unable to accept it.
But if they wanted colonies, they would directly govern half the world today.
the current leaders of those countries are just ignorant of history. It was the west that helped russia after ww2.

1 Like

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60524865

"Another revenue lost for the British, it's funny when you point a gun at someone but end up shooting yourself instead". Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by damiloladuke: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2022
ok
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by neuf(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
What has this got to do with what's happening in Ukraine?

When people were being Massacred in Iraq, Libya, Afghan and even our very own Nigeria, was there any form of support or solidarity?

Oh I forgot, places I mentioned above are filled with lesser human beings, who don't have blue eyes and blond hair, so no solidarity for them.

Does Nigeria not have their own league. Other countries you mentioned, don't they have their own league to show solidarity?

Must you guys always ask for other people's help and when they refuse. You will look for reasons like the one you mentioned up there.

Let all the leagues in Africa start showing solidarity with Nigeria over boko haram first. Then if FIFA intervened, we can call it whatever it is you want to call it.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by ayindejimmy(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2022
rex21:

Its pontless this was the answer i gave. Please do try to read my comments through, if you intend to have a discussion. Then i asked after, have you heard of gand-up
You being deliberately evasive.

You can't a tyrant and not have people ganging up against you.
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by DCONE1(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2022
Passionnn:
Las las football game is being used to make political statements.
What does FIFA say about this?
shebi Fifa says it doesn't medle in politics
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by duro4chang(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2022
Even Chaina?
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by neuf(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2022
Prosperous111:
grin

The headline of this news is somehow funny to me grin

Chinese ban premier leagues game to show solidarity for Ukraine grin

So an invasion of Ukraine just seems like a normal conflict or misunderstanding is going on between them?

That's only in documents because China and Russia will forever be friends.

Watch out for China agrresive military drilling around Taiwan recently. They're making the moves soon. The west is weak and are only barking because they can't risk their economy and resources for war. The world is crumbling anyway

Russian tanks can even withstand a javelin anti tank missile and you're talking about the west being weak.

I would like to really know how you guys reason.

The West owes Ukraine no promise to fight for them. The Armenian that happened last year, did you even know about it?
China and India that have been at loggerheads over border demarcation, do you read about the back and forth in the news?

If Ukraine weren't trying to join the EU, this war would have been like any of the above I mentioned, very little report about it and that'd all.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by neuf(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2022
humberjade:
Hmm

This mud just dey splash everywhere...let's see who blinks first...that's if there is ever going to be any blinking from any quarters at all.

The last time I checked there a lot of US and UK multinational cooperations who manufacture their wares in China because of cheap labour.

This one nah modernised Cold War cheesy

Gradually, these things will have ripple effects; effects that will hugely affect Nigeria- a country battling a dying economy and one who relies on the importation of 95% of its total consumption. Brace up folks!

who do you think are China's largest trading partner?
l

1 Like

Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2022
Hahahahah
Football too has joined politics
The west dictate rules and when such rule doesn't favor them they twist it again.

They inculcated it into our heads that football should not mix with politics

Now they are the ones turning football into politics
Re: Chinese TV Will Not Show Premier League Games Because Of Support For Ukraine by ShaqFu: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2022
Good. It's nice China is sending their own message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Leeds - (6 - 2) On 20th December 2020 / Chelsea Vs Grimsby Town: Carabao Cup (7 - 1) On 25th September 2019 / Swansea Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) - On 11th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.