Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,123 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep (1321 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
When a girl you are dating tells you she needs money, listen calmly without interrupting, then respond thus, ‘it seems you mistake me for your father’. Guys, Don’t be pressurize into financing a girl's need. It is not wise. It an extended version of foolishness.

No matter how much you water a dead plant, it won’t produce flowers. Stop spending money on a girl because you want her to love you. That is not how love grows. You are only watering her greed, and preparing her for another man.‪ This is not love. It is a parasitic relationship! Emancipate yourself from financial chemistry!”.

Meanwhile A moment Of Silence to all the simps who have made their girlfriend their utmost priority in life.

May your Senses rest in peace!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by HopeNeverDies: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Damnnn!!! Share me ur location; Make I send u some chilled Malta Guinness drinks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2022

like the popular saying, she is never urs,chop ur own and pass it to the other guy angry

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Zonefree(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
. Stop spending money on a girl because you want her to love you

Why should a sane man be expecting Love from a Nigerian girl? Are they programmed to Love?

The Time, Resources, and Energy spent on a Nigerian girl should be channeled to open a poultry business. It's profitable. Time, money and Energy spent on a Nigerian girl is Investment of no Returns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Kingpin1000: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
It is not bad to give a girl money for up keep,but you shouldn't be pressured into doing that.
It is foolish to give your girlfriend upkeep money when you haven't given to your sister.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:
It is not bad to give a girl money for up keep,but you shouldn't be pressured into doing that.
It is foolish to give your girlfriend upkeep money when you haven't given to your sister.

u are confusing urself comrade

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Youngpo413: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Why should a sane man be expecting Love from a Nigerian girl? Are they programmed to Love?

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Shalommy(f): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Op, you don't wanna spend on a lady but don't go about raping people's children oo. Lemme see how you'll handle conji. cheesy Chaii
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, you don't wanna spend on a lady but don't go about raping people's children oo. Lemme see how you'll handle conji. cheesy Chaii

about how he go Handle conji?
before God created Eve, is Adam living or not according to the scripture? angry

so u know what that means
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Kingpin1000: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

u are confusing urself comrade
What meant is that
1. If you have the means why not give her money for upkeep l, abi she dey starve you of her pussy?

2. You cannot say you are broke when your sister asks you money and when you girlfriend asks you,you look for means to give her,na mumu be that.

As for me if I fuvk girl, you must collect money,so that when I want leave you, and you wan form emotional and heartbreak I go remind you say I payed for all your services.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!! Share me ur location; Make I send u some chilled Malta Guinness drinks

OG! Na man you man!
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

like the popular saying, she is never urs,chop ur own and pass it to the other guy angry

Exactly bro! 100% true
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

The Time, Resources, and Energy spent on a Nigerian girl should be channeled to open a poultry business. It's profitable. Time, money and Energy spent on a Nigerian girl is Investment of no Returns.

Damn! 100% true!

You must be a real niggar!
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Shalommy(f): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

about how he go Handle conji?
before God created Eve, is Adam living or not according to the scripture? angry

so u know what that means
God created Adam but he was useless and abnormal. So God decided to create Eve for him. Read your bible very well. cheesy
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

At the bolded , Absolutely true bro!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:

Are you indirectly trying to tell us that Nigeria ladies, including you, exchange your bodies for money? We don't understand

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Shalommy(f): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Are you indirectly trying to tell us that Nigeria ladies, including you, exchange your bodies for money? We don't understand
And which country did ladies dash out their bodies? undecided
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:

What meant is that
1. If you have the means why not give her money for upkeep l, abi she dey starve you of her pussy?

2. You cannot say you are broke when your sister asks you money and when you girlfriend asks you,you look for means to give her,na mumu be that.

As for me if I fuvk girl, you must collect money,so that when I want leave you, and you wan form emotional and heartbreak I go remind you say I payed for all your services.

1. It means the girl is an Olosho or a coded prostitute who uses her pussy in exchange for money. Which of course, that is exactly what Nigeria girls are!

2. At the bolded you have said it all comrade. The guy must be extremely stupid to do such!
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:
And which country did ladies dash out their bodies? undecided

Check your comment, you were trying to say a guy must spend on a lady before she could offer him her pussy?

Are you trying to tell us that Nigeria ladies, including you, is now into prostitution? We don't understand

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:
God created Adam but he was useless and abnormal. So God decided to create Eve for him. Read your bible very well. cheesy

Wrong!

God never saw the need to create Eve! He only creates Eve for the sole purpose of procreation, nothing else!!!!
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Shalommy(f): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Check your comment, you were trying to say a guy must spend on a lady before she could offer him her pussy?

Are you trying to tell us that Nigeria ladies, including you, is now into prostitution? We don't understand
Any sensible lady can't offer her body for free. Even a guy can't offer you his anus for free. Bro. Hustle hard cheesy
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Shalommy(f): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Wrong!

God never saw the need to create Eve! He only creates Eve for the sole purpose of procreation, nothing else!!!!
Na there you hang. Chaii
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Theboy21: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

She won't reply you cheesy Even if she do, watch out how her answers won't be straight forward... But we all know the answer cos it means only one thing which is hard and shameful for em to admit, They try to make it sound better like (runz, hookup,etc) cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Any sensible lady can't offer her body for free. Even a guy can't offer you his anus for free. Bro. Hussle hard cheesy

At the bolded Olosho confirmed!.

We have been saying this for years that Nigeria girls have nothing else to offer a man in a relationship. Your comment have said it all that apart from sex, Nigeria ladies have absolutely nothing meaningful and insightful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussy.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Theboy21:
She won't reply you cheesy Even if she do, watch out how her answers won't be straight forward... But we all know the answer cos it means only one thing which is hard and shameful for em to admit, They try to make it sound better like (runz, hookup,etc) cheesy cheesy

grin grin check the answer comrade, she has indirectly told us that Nigeria girls are into prostitution, disguising themselves as girlfriends

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Theboy21: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

grin grin check the answer comrade, she has indirectly told us that Nigeria girls are into prostitution, disguising themselves as girlfriends
That's the point cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Shalommy(f): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

At the bolded Olosho confirmed!.

We have been saying this for years that Nigeria girls have nothing else to offer a man in a relationship. Your comment have said it all that apart from sex, Nigeria ladies have absolutely nothing meaningful and insightful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussy.

Oopss... You're pained. Hustle hard.
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Oopss... You're pained. Hustle hard.

At the bolded , are you trying to tell us that a lady can not hustle hard to make money and take care of herself? Are you trying to say that it is forbidden for a lady to work, hustle hard and make money? Does Nigeria ladies, including you, use your pussy to make money? We don't understand

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by Shalommy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

At the bolded , are you trying to tell us that a lady can not hustle hard to make money and take care of herself? Are you trying to say that it is forbidden for a lady to work, hustle hard and make money? Does Nigeria ladies, including you, use your pussy to make money? We don't understand
Bleep off my mention. I'm done!
Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Bleep off my mention. I'm done!

Lots of guys here are waiting for you to give us the answers to my question above!!!

Explain to us what it means for a guy to hustle hard, while a Nigerian lady shouldn't hustle hard. Or are you trying to tell us that a Nigerian lady, including you, use your pussy to make money? We don't understand

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by talk2hb1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:
Any sensible lady can't offer her body for free. Even a guy can't offer you his anus for free. Bro. Hustle hard cheesy
Do You Know That:
Prostitutes are just about the only honest women you can ever find because they tell you the price upfront...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She Wanted Money For Upkeep by GooodHardDick: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mynd44, Justwise OAM4J, Dominique Lalasticlala Rocktation, Farano, Dragnet

My fellow Comrades let's Move this to FP, so others can learn too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olosho In Akure / ”any Man Who Can’t Satisfy A Woman S3xually Should Be Jailed For 3months” -obi / Romance Section Is now Gay Infested Zone.... WHY??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.