Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,332 members, 7,839,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

The 3 Most Affordable Cable Tv Service Providers In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 3 Most Affordable Cable Tv Service Providers In Nigeria (2934 Views)

BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable / Dstv To Shut Down Its Mobile TV Service / Photos: Kwese TV Launches Cable TV Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Most Affordable Cable Tv Service Providers In Nigeria by emekapromise: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
THE 3 MOST AFFORDABLE CABLE TV SERVICE PROVIDERS IN NIGERIA

Customers enjoy getting their values worth for whatever they desire and pay for. And that’s fair enough.

But, what’s not to be applauded is when customers feel exploited. Or is there a better word than ‘exploited’?

When it comes to TV shows, viewers are always keen on getting the best in quality, affordability, accessibility, and availability.

So, something happened in Nigeria a few days ago…

DSTV increased its subscription tariffs by over 7%.

And consumers have decried this act to be inconsiderate and everything that is not in their favour.

The internet space has gone agog with these subscribers raining fire and brimstone on this South African service provider.

Now, more than ever, many are in dire search of more affordable and reliable service.

Who can save the day?

To help with this quest, we conducted a search and have assembled a list of the 3 Best and Most Affordable Family Entertainment Service Providers in Nigeria based on:
- Affordability
- Coverage and stability
- Picture quality
- Movies and dramas
- Live sporting actions
- Kids’ favourite TV shows

The 3 Best and Most Affordable Family Entertainment Service Providers in Nigeria are:
1. MoreplexTV - https://www.moreplextv.com/plans.html
2. Startimes
3. GOTV

Below is a tabular representation of how these cable TV service providers are ranked by subscribers:
[img]BEST RANKING.jpg[/img]

So, whatever your peculiarities, we hope this article helps you make better choices.

You deserve to get the best for every single dime you invest in enjoying family time.

Do you wish to get clarifications on anything concerning your family entertainment, call/WhatsApp us on +2347036186874?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3 Most Affordable Cable Tv Service Providers In Nigeria by Anitarugged(f): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Moreplextv is my Favorite channel. They have amazing entertainment channels ever. Kudos guys

1 Like

Re: The 3 Most Affordable Cable Tv Service Providers In Nigeria by simpleken(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
switching to Moreplex tv is the best thing that happened to me
Re: The 3 Most Affordable Cable Tv Service Providers In Nigeria by simpleken(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
they beat my expectation even as a new decoder, if given 2 - 3 year, Moreplex tv will be the best in Africa
Re: The 3 Most Affordable Cable Tv Service Providers In Nigeria by Preshkid1075: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Moreplex tv is really Amazing.... They really got good contents and I believe from now till 1year time, Moreplex tv would be the best in Africa.
Re: The 3 Most Affordable Cable Tv Service Providers In Nigeria by Themandator: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Preshkid1075:
Moreplex tv is really Amazing.... They really got good contents and I believe from now till 1year time, Moreplex tv would be the best in Africa.

How far with them , are they still operating

1 Like

Re: The 3 Most Affordable Cable Tv Service Providers In Nigeria by wakililipupuru: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
I don buy 1 moreplextv decoder the picture pass DStv and with beta contents but no India channel
Re: The 3 Most Affordable Cable Tv Service Providers In Nigeria by Nko1: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
I use free to air no subscription

(1) (Reply)

The Negative Effect Of Nigerian Movies. / Live Blogging For The Sag Awards Tonight. . . Anyone? / Movies Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.