Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,731 members, 7,847,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going (2352 Views)

Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design / Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by atheistandproud(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you logged into PES 2021 on Friday, I am sure that you must have seen the news about the eFootball 2022 Mobile update. In fact, it is probably one of the first things that you will see.

Konami put up the announcement on the app and left a link to their website. Like most people, I did go to their website and I saw a really lengthy post. Some of it was good, the rest was not so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbM_BF4-z20

eFootball 2022 Mobile Update
The update itself is scheduled for Spring 2022. There is really no definite date for the update. Spring could mean any time within the spring months. It is also not beyond Konami to push the date forward.

Read: eFootball PES 2022 Update

System requirements for supported devices
Some older devices are no longer going to be supported on this new update.

On iOS, only devices that run iOS 13 would be supported. These include iPhone 6S and above, iPad Pro, iPad 5th gen and above, iPad Air 2 and above, iPad Mini 4 and above and the iPod touch (7th gen).

Anything older than 2015 probably won’t be able to run eFootball 2022.

On the Android side of things, the requirements to run the game are a minimum of:

Memory: 2GB RAM
CPU: Quad core
Speed: 1.5GHz
Some gamers have complained about these system requirements being too low for the game. The fear is that Konami may be downgrading the game’s graphics to accommodate more players.

This is not true. Most games nowadays have scalable graphics. How these graphics play will depends on the capability of your phone’s SoC. High end phones will get high graphics and 60fps. Midrange phones will get mid graphics and 30fps and low end phones should get low graphics and 30fps.

Read: Scripting in PES

Gameplay
For the first time ever, both the console and mobile version (Android and iOS) are using the same game engine. This also suggests that mobile and console players could be sharing servers.

The reason for this suggestion could be due to the fact that the eFootball 2022 update supports cross-platform play between mobiles and consoles. This means that android and iOS players can battle each other or against console players (Playstation and Xbox).

Inorder to level the playing field, the eFootball Mobile update will bring controller � support for Android and iOS.

Match Type
There are going to be four match types in the eFootball 2022 mobile update. There are tour, challenge, online quick match and online match lobby.

The online match lobby is the cross-platform lobby. It is not going to be available at launch and will not be open to everyone. I am presumably guessing that entry and budget level android users may not be welcome into the lobby.

Player types
This may come as shocking news but Iconic Moments are going away. Vanity upon vanities. The four player types available are:

Standard player
Trending player
Featured player
Legendary player
The standard player is the basic white, bronze, silver, gold or black ball player. The trending player is a player that is currently trending. Trending card players are those players who have done well recently in real life. They are already maxed out so you can’t train them.

Featured and Legendary players still remain as the highest rated players in the game. Apart from the trending cards, all other player types can be trained.

The gambling mechanics that bedeviled PES Mobile will be removed in eFootball 2022. Players will be allowed to pick a player of their choice. The old three player trading system will also be removed.

Data Carryover
This section covers how your current data in PES 2021 will be carried over to eFootball 2022.

The following data will not be carried over to eFootball 2022. You will have to reset them. These include:

usernames
base team/squad info
records
achievement
settings
achievements
login bonuses
item effects (skill, position boosters, management skill)
Friends etc.

The following items will be carried over into eFootball 2022

country/region/date of birth settings
MyClub coins (now eFootball coins)
GP currency
eFootball points
Players will also be carried over but IMs would no longer exist.

Base – Standard
Featured – Standard
Carryover – GP
Legends – Legendary
Iconic moments – Legendary

Base and featured cards will be carried over as standard players. IMs and Legends will be carried over as new legendary cards. Carryover cards from last year will be converted into GP.

Agents and trainers will not be carried over , but will be converted into GP. The same thing can be said about some managers, scouts, uniforms, themes and contract tickets. Things like position boosters, skill tokens and management skills are also not going to be carried over.

https://inquisitiveuniverse.com/2022/03/25/efootball-2022-mobile-update/

3 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by skywalker240(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oya Na, time to dust my already abandoned efootball 2021 for the update grin

Atheistandproud, pray tell, do you have any idea that controller on the third picture cost right now

Can't seem to find it anywhere now
Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by atheistandproud(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
skywalker240:
Oya Na, time to dust my already abandoned efootball 2021 for the update grin

Atheistandproud, pray tell, do you have any idea that controller on the third picture cost right now

Can't seem to find it anywhere now

Google iPega controllers on Google or go to AliExpress. I'm considering getting one myself.
Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by skywalker240(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
atheistandproud:

Google iPega controllers on Google or go to AliExpress. I'm considering getting one myself.
Thanks Bro seen it

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by atheistandproud(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
skywalker240:

Thanks Bro seen it

You're welcome
Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by Mhimi007(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
atheistandproud:

You're welcome
atheisandproud you dey always motivate meee... E nor get watin you nor know chai

2 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by Seyilome(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2022
atheistandproud:

You're welcome
Baba you too much,
Time to dust and update my PES 2021, no time to waste time, I need to get myself pad. Nothing like soccer game .

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by Arizoner: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2022
atheistandproud:

good morning sir, i need you to suggest a good brand for me. i want to buy a fairly used smartphone. My budget is around 10 to 20k. I stay in ogun state
Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by atheistandproud(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Mhimi007:
atheisandproud you dey always motivate meee... E nor get watin you nor know chai

I no know anything oh
Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by atheistandproud(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Arizoner:
good morning sir, i need you to suggest a good brand for me. i want to buy a fairly used smartphone. My budget is around 10 to 20k. I stay in ogun state

I cannot suggest. It depends on who is willing to sell their fairly used for that price.
Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Am already rocking the PPSSPP version. cool
Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by atheistandproud(m): 4:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Am already rocking the PPSSPP version. cool

Patched PS2 clone with modern wallpapers and graphics? Not bad.

2 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by Wahalaguy1: 2:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Let me tell my friend using Phantom X to download it now
Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by SunshineHQ(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2022
atheistandproud:

Patched PS2 clone with modern wallpapers and graphics? Not bad.

at all cheesy
Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by danieldinho: 8:25pm On May 25, 2022
Release date set for june 2nd 2022.
Re: Efootball 2022 Update For Mobile. Iconic Moments Are Going by atheistandproud(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2022
danieldinho:
Release date set for june 2nd 2022.

Already updated on the website boss

(1) (Reply)

5 Bad Habits That Damages Your Device Battery Life / Etisalat's Smartphone Plan With 20k/sec Phone Calls Is Fraudulent. Beware! / Huawei And Microsoft Announce Huawei 4afrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.