Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... (3041 Views)

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Cyberspace On Fire / GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Enemyofpeace: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2022
As Governor, I left N75billion saved for my successor....

"To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi

"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi

"The only way out of recession is to spend for growth. You can only spend for growth either from savings or from borrowing.
The question is: what are you borrowing for?
Are you borrowing for consumption or for production?
When you borrow for consumption, you are heading for disaster."

-- Peter Obi.

" I had to stop the Presidential lodge in Anambra... A project awarded at 400million. I had to close down state house in lagos and Abuja... Because I felt we dont need it.... Even when other states had."

" They said President Obasanjo is coming... I went to borrow the kind of cars they wanted... Instead of spending millions... From a neighbouring state."

"I requested Obasanjo to spend the nights in my lodge Since they said he must sleep over... I asked my wife to pack out of my bedroom... We went opposite to lodge in a hotel (name mentioned) for the week, we paid N30,000 instead of N100,000."

"I used the 150million for 2 bullet proof cars to buy almost 50 Peugeot cars at 3 million each.. gave 17 to JUDGES and 18 to permanent Secretaries (because i discovered they did not have cars) and kept 10 for govt house... which I used as Governor... I did not use bullet proof cars as Governor."

"They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U. S.... That the budget WAS cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed."

"Instead of paying 30,000 for each security personnel (about 30) per night in Abuja, I told IG to give me Police whenever am in Abuja....I travel alone... People complained.... The 15 drivers lodged in Abuja state house...who come to airport to cause confusion, i asked them to go, kept only 3. The others to go back to Akwa or look for job... I asked the cook to go back to Akwa instead of giving him 30,000 per plate."

"When Governors lodge and Govt house was burnt before I came... With budget of 400million and 300 million, I repaired them for 42 million and 80million respectively. They wanted to impeach me that I did not spend by due process... Following the awarded Contracts and contractor.... I saw a table.. That my predecessor used, they said its old... I asked them to renovate it... That all i needed was a table to write as Governor... "

" So so so I was able to save money and made sure that ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST ROAD NETWORK THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN NIGERIA....."

PETER OBI....
"WORDS ON MARBLE! "

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2022
This doesn't change the fact that Peter Peter Obi is a thief

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Okutanla1: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2022
He also said this... lipsrsealed
Shows his words can't be trusted. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by alsudan: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Peter Obi is the Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! You can stake on that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by 1Alex: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2022
These are sure words.

4 Likes

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Mrkumareze(m): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Well, he has good vision but such can't work in Abuja.. those looters called senate n house or rep will kick him off...
president may have good wish but idiot ll disagree

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Bluntguy: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2022
alsudan:
Peter Obi is the Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! You can stake on that.
Don't mind those hypocritical FTC and STC above.

7 Likes

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Bigredmachine: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2022
alsudan:

Wake up man it's already morning...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Tradernaija1: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

Peter Obi is not and was not as wretched as Thief Tinubu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by shotovoce: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2022
This Man sef, who will vote for him, this is Nigeria we’re talking about not just Biafra.
Peter is a great guy but Winning the Election go hard, Nigerians vote based on popularity and that’s a big shame!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by PrinceOfLagos: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Wow
Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Odin13: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

If you call peter “tinubu” that’s thief..
what will you now call the Thief himself?

Una jonzin eh..

Very smelly

Yoruba sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Tommy4576: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2022
Nice one from the best man for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Godjone(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
you are completely useless, the reasons why the likes of Buhari will make you a perpetual pauper. Fuooul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by EastisBae: 7:20am On Mar 28, 2022
This is the best candidate Nigeria needs now to save it from becoming totally bankrupt. Thieves like Tinubu and the others desperately trying to force themselves on this country would only hasten its demise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by spidey77: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2022
Hope you know that this man was wrapped in the pandora saga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by abouzaid: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Peter Obi is the most trustworthy politician in Nigeria today, no controversy over that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by yanabasee(m): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Peter obi has everything that it'd take to run this country into a better shape....

But this will not be possible because the S/E will condemn him and some people from his region will write different articles to discredit him....

The very reason why it will take S/E ages before they will be able to advance into producing a president......
Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Fidinno(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2022
ok
Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Nonexisting: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
What fact? You can't even go to Onitsha his hometown and get one single evidence against the personality of Peter Obi. Ordinary to research if he lied about his age to be able to drink holy communion wine when he was young, you can't. Tinubu is wasting his money on you people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
What fact? You can't even go to Onitsha his hometown and get one single evidence against the personality of Peter Obi. Ordinary to research if he lied about his age to be able to drink holy communion wine when he was young, you can't. Tinubu is wasting his money on you people.
what evidence do you have against Tinubu too?

2 Likes

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by SarakiBukola: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2022
alsudan:

grin

Do you intentionally say foolish things to amuse yourself?

Asking sincerely because you can't even repeat it in Anambra State.... People will laugh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Noblechykk(m): 7:39am On Mar 28, 2022
yanabasee:
Peter obi has everything that it'd take to run this country into a better shape....

But this will not be possible because the S/E will condemn him and some people from his region will write different articles to discredit him....
South east will condemn him; how? As powerful as Tinubu is, not everyone in south west support his ambition. Politicians are the same everywhere. Personal interest comes first. The only reason Peter Obi is not too popular in the south east is because he doesn't play money politics. But that doesn't mean that if he clinches PDP ticket, which I doubt, that he will not be overwhelmingly voted by south easterners.

The very reason why it will take S/E ages before they will be able to advance into producing a president......
Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Golan007: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2022
How many wristwatches does he own again?

3 Likes

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Nonexisting: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2022
yanabasee:

The worst thing that can happen to you is taking blows from a crafty man who puts on a mask to look exactly like your own brother. The first thing that will come to your mind is, he is my brother so he can't be serious. By the time you realize you have been dealing with an enemy who disguised as your brother, the damage would've been deep. I will tell you this, Igbos don't naturally bring themselves down. Whenever you see it happening, check well to see if you've been mistaking the hand of a monkey to be the hands of a man. This is all I will say on the bolded part in your comment.
Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by sukar886: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
en thief pass tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by sukar886: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2022
That's the kind of man , we need as a president ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Kingnelson9: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Capacity
Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by SocialJustice: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Nobody is perfect, we choose the lesser evil.
Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Nonexisting: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
what evidence do you have against Tinubu too?
You are paid to argue and carry propaganda, I don't so I can't go back and forth with you.

1 Share

Re: GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Peter Obi is not and was not as wretched as Thief Tinubu.
we know with 1 wristwatch

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Stephen Akintayo Wants To Buy Our Beloved Nairaland For N100M / Unfortunate Gruesome Murder Of a Northerner In Anambra / Profile Of The Incoming President Of Nigeria, It Is Not Tinubu Or Atiku Or Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.