Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped (50240 Views)

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by kingyakos: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
dia mate dey win grand slam @16-17, Dem dey collect preek go give dia parent pikin.
Bfor ss3 dat girl go don drop engine

2 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by 8stargeneral: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Umuaka highway grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Munzy14(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
chatinent:
So na from SS2 the spirit to do ashawo dey grow en suite. See children, see that one wey never get breast dey cry for breakup. Children wey na to use USB cord flog for back naim sure pass dey form experience for relationship. SS2 student open gutter talk say the thing e buy for am no reach N5k. Wonders have ended.
grin grin what a meme..lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Transcriber: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Lol grin. You nor need to tell me sef, I be confirm Edo boy, I see many this small small school children for area.
I sight you na Edo and delta people dey write "nor" instead of "no" like the rest of us pidgin yarners

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Antoeni(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Leaders of Tomorrow
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Munzy14(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
MJBOLT:
That year, secondary School love dey sweet sha,no Billings or unnecessary drama but now everything don spoil thanks to social media.
Lol..
I swear..
Primary school love.

Secondary school love..Used to be pure and undiluted under the mango or Gmelina trees cheesy

Gboys don spoil love with benefit cash.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Moral decadence.

No secondary School students should even know what's call relationship this age not to talk of involving in it.

Their average age is 15 years old. How can such a child be talking about relationship?

Everything is just wrong with us angry
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by LILTJAY: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Typical edostitute grin grin
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by folake4u(f): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Lol grin. You nor need to tell me sef, I be confirm Edo boy, I see many this small small school children for area.

And them can spoil. lipsrsealed
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by VOsimhen144(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Transcriber:
I sight you na Edo and delta people dey write "nor" instead of "no" like the rest of us pidgin yarners
Lol grin. If you wan learn raw undiluted pidgin just come Edo or Delta state.

Delta - warri
Edo - Esan land or Benin.

For the full Nigeria na Delta and Edo sabi yarn pidgin pass. I commot cap for them!!

I'm a proud Edo boy.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Blaksheep01: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
To train girl child for this society Dey fear me.

3 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by VOsimhen144(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
folake4u:

And them can spoil. lipsrsealed
Na me spoil them? Lol.

Charity begins at home. Well, I dey do my best to caution the ones i fit caution.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by chatinent: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin what a meme..lmao

Lol
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by VicM6: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
those werey boys no get joy at all....but u chop him money...lol grin
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Gkemz: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
The ministry of education through the principal should as a sanction issue a letter of suspension to that girl and the boyfriend for engaging in amorous relationship unexpected of their ages.
Before 20, she must've advanced in prostitution, if not morally guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by folake4u(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Na me spoil them? Lol.

Charity begins at home. Well, I dey do my best to caution the ones i fit caution.

Lmao I know.

The ones for my area don rotten finish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Goldbw122(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is really touching..
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Testimony1988(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
She should focus on her studies and leave relationship for now.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Fairandlovely(f): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dis one na iyoba girls school student oooo for uselu Benin city cheesy grin while d boys na technical college
Iye ohhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Bahamas95(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
1st Girl......."Wetin dey make her dey cry now?"

2nd Girl......"Na preeek"

I don't blame those people that always say they don't wanna give birth to female children....The shame useless female children bring to the family is more painful/annoying than that of a male child.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Surplus6(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nawa ooo. At this stages wey guys still dey bath outside, this generation is doomed honestly. Tueh!
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Propsvilla(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Is it because stuff like this finds it's way to the social media. These are all what we all went through in Primary and secondary school. This really shows they are human with different hormones, if they don't do all this then it means their health is questionable. Allow the kids to explore their world and stop the hypocrisy. The girl will watch this video in 20 years time and nod her head and say. Oh this was when I was very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Propsvilla(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gkemz:
The ministry of education through the principal should as a sanction issue a letter of suspension to that girl and the boyfriend for engaging in amorous relationship unexpected of their ages.
Before 20, she must've advanced in prostitution, if not morally guided.
Mr. Righteous please swore you never indulged in teenage relationship. Hypocrites
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by sonofElElyon: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
SureBadBoy:
A secondary school girl has been captured on tape crying moments after her boyfriend ended their relationship.

In a video which has gone viral, he reportedly broke up with her after school closing time and she fell to the ground crying uncontrollably.

The girl said to be in SS1 could be seen sitting on the ground weeping over her broken heart

Her friends consoled her and asked her to stand up so that they can go home. A young boy who was recording the incident told her not to cry because she has at least ‘eaten’ his money while they were dating.

In swift response, a friend of the heartbroken girl noted that the boy does not have money to spend. She added that the things he bought for his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day did not cost more than N5,000.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SY72mQdd4Q

They had better put her on su***de watch.. that's how it starts.. don't understand the school students of nowadays
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by babyfaceafrica: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Moral decadence.

No secondary School students should even know what's call relationship this age not to talk of involving in it.

Their average age is 15 years old. How can such a child be talking about relationship?

Everything is just wrong with us angry
It is worse abroad! This Gen Z generation are too corrupt!! I wonder what the future generations will do

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by sisisioge: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Emotions at that stage in life are the worst o....poor girl, her heart would have literally broken. Omase o embarassed

In another 10yrs, she would wonder what she found so attractive about the dude grin

3 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Rawhumper(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
[

quote author=SureBadBoy post=111448915]A secondary school girl has been captured on tape crying moments after her boyfriend ended their relationship.

In a video which has gone viral, he reportedly broke up with her after school closing time and she fell to the ground crying uncontrollably.

The girl said to be in SS1 could be seen sitting on the ground weeping over her broken heart

Her friends consoled her and asked her to stand up so that they can go home. A young boy who was recording the incident told her not to cry because she has at least ‘eaten’ his money while they were dating.

In swift response, a friend of the heartbroken girl noted that the boy does not have money to spend. She added that the things he bought for his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day did not cost more than N5,000.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SY72mQdd4Q[/quote]
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by everythinggirly(f): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
I reserve my comment.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
These types are everywhere in Nigeria now. Even in Abj, you'll see and hear worse. Smoking weed, twerking and playing music with Bluetooth speakers inside the bush , when others are in the classrooms. I have seen videos of such from males who lived in my former estate, and who go to the same school as the girls. Ss2-ss3 students. It's heartbreaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man / 35 Words You Are Pronouncing Wrongly! / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.