Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Lord's Chosen: Saved From 11 Bullets After A Robbery Attack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Chosen: Saved From 11 Bullets After A Robbery Attack (227 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord's Chosen: Saved From 11 Bullets After A Robbery Attack by peteregwu(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
SPECIAL Testimony FROM THE LORD'S CHOSEN || BREAKTHROUGH AND POSSESS 2022 || ABIA STATE COMBINE SERVICE

SAVED FROM 11 BULLETS AFTER A ROBBERY ATTACK

Our Sister is appreciating God for preserving her life after an incident that could have taken her life.

It happened that on a faithful day while in her shop, armed robbers evaded the environment and banged on her door, asking for money.

In the course of the whole event, stray bullets hit her face and it was blood all over her. She started declaring 'she's a chosen, she'll not die'.

She was rushed to the hospital for immediate attention. After a whole lot of processes, 11 bullets were successfully removed from her face by the mercies of God.

God also provided someone that settled the whole hospital bills.

Only God Can Do This!!!

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew, Abia State

#AbiaStateCombine2022 #BreakthroughAndPossess2022 #ABSOR
#PstLazarusMuoka

Re: The Lord's Chosen: Saved From 11 Bullets After A Robbery Attack by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2022
I just wore my gloves and use my hands to check her face but no bullet holes. Perhaps her jaws/chin were bullet proof thou.
Whoever gave her those blows all in name of annointing Breaks the yoke is heartless?
I pity the young girl undecided
Re: The Lord's Chosen: Saved From 11 Bullets After A Robbery Attack by Hezzyluv: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Claps for Jesus....

But these bullets did they penetrated 2ru the face I'm seeing so or the thin followed back of her head?
Re: The Lord's Chosen: Saved From 11 Bullets After A Robbery Attack by lilvicky68(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2022
11 bullets or 11 pellets was romoved from her face which one?
Re: The Lord's Chosen: Saved From 11 Bullets After A Robbery Attack by mmsen: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Why would your skydaddy not repel the attack entirely?

If I had a daughter that I loved I would do everything possible to protect here from trauma? Why does your deity have a lower standard of conduct than most human fathers?
Re: The Lord's Chosen: Saved From 11 Bullets After A Robbery Attack by Aydot351(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tf did i just read? orisirisi

(1) (Reply)

Only Those Who Went To Block Rosary Will Understand / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 117. / The Beautiful Thing About The Catholic Church Most People Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.