Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb (340 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb by elniro: 12:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Please moderator I want you to help me post n call out Gtb for fraudulent alerts on my account, I got debit alerts of transactions done since 2018 to d tune of 1200, when I have been putting money steady in d account and Gtb has beencollecting their alert charges, so how come this night am getting alerts of 2018 , 2019 n so on dis night

Re: Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb by chukwugoziegi: 12:58am On Apr 02, 2022
elniro:
Please moderator I want to help me post n call out Gtb for fraudulent alerts on my account, I got debit alerts of transactions done since 2018 to d tune of 1200, when I have been putting knee steady in d account and Gtb have collecting their alert charges, so how come this night am getting alerts of 2018 , 2019 n so on dis night

It just happened with me too. More than 5k debit. That was what woke me up about an hour ago.

I feel like crying.
Re: Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb by Bullet01(f): 1:40am On Apr 02, 2022
They should not try this with me o. Except they want to kill somebody
Re: Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 02, 2022
This is pilfering.The same thing the bank did to innosson motors.You will see banks declaring huge profit despite paying their board of directors outrageously huge amount of allowances.When you complain of being defrauded they will never give you details of the fraudster because they aid and abet fraudsters.But when they are defrauded they call the police against the culprit.
I don't leave money in my bank account anymore because of banks fraud.
Re: Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb by Nutase: 5:26am On Apr 02, 2022
Because of 1,200 you expose your account details to total strangers forgetting you can loose more by doing that.
Re: Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb by okoIYAyin(m): 5:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Seriously i was just about creating my own thread before i stumble upon yours, same thing just happened to me, over 8k debited for charges!!!!! Let's call on the moderator to move this to front page. We need answer
Re: Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb by okoIYAyin(m): 5:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala

Come and move to front page please!!!!
Re: Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb by okoIYAyin(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb by okoIYAyin(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Hey OP, have they return your money?

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your Flyer Designs / Know When To Buy Or Sell A Currency Pair / Pap Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.