Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi (18445 Views)

Re: Osinbajo’s RCCGification Part Of Plot For Theocratic State Capture by Kperog / Osinbajo’s Rccgification Part Of Plot For Theocratic State Capture / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Maxymilliano(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2022
See also: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo

Let me start by making it clear that most of the liberal RCCG members I’ve interacted with over the last few weeks don’t support Osinbajo’s overt bigotry in favor of the church.

Several of them are embarrassed by it—the same way that I’ve been embarrassed by Buhari’s favoritism toward northern Muslims. So, please don’t understand me as demonizing the RCCG, which I believe is a great spiritual sanctuary and source of hope for many.

Now, let’s get started with empirical facts and end with a conceptual wrap-up of what Osinbajo’s bigotry represents, which is scarier than the facts. Osinbajo’s deceitful parade of a little over a dozen Muslims who work in his office (which includes at least two that no longer work there and several that were appointed directly by Buhari or the Presidency) is a poor attempt to paper over his vast record of deliberate, religiously inspired exclusion of Nigerians who don’t worship at his church.

Here's a list of the 80 people who work in his office. Most of them, I have confirmed, are members of the RCCG. Of the 80 people who work in his office, including those appointed by the Presidency, take a look and tell me what you see.

Osinbajo was the pastor of the Olive Tree Parish of the RCCG in Lagos. In May 2015 when he became VP, Okechukwu Enelamah succeeded him as the pastor of the parish. Months later, when Osinbajo was given a chance to nominate a minister, he chose Enelamah.

In the aftermath of Enelamah’s appointment as a minister, Alex Ayoola Okoh became the pastor of the Olive Tree Parish. In 2017, a vacancy emerged for the position of the DG of BPE. Osinbajo again chose Alex Ayoola Okoh, Enelemah's successor. That’s three successive pastors of the Olive Tree Parish in government at the same time.

But it gets even more interesting. Osinbajo’s predecessor at Olive Tree Parish is pastor Olukayode Pitan. He is said to be the pioneer pastor of the parish. He pastored there from 1995 until 2009 or thereabouts when he handed over to Osinbajo.

Well, Osinbajo made him MD/CEO of the Bank of Industry (of course with the later approval of Buhari who had no clue what was going on) when he was acting president. That’s 4 pastors from the same RCCG parish!

Joseph Chiedu Ugbo, the MD/CEO of the Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited, is another RCCG pastor whose appointment Osinbajo facilitated. (Osinbajo is the chairman of the company’s board.)

Another prominent RCCG pastor that Osinbajo caused to be appointed as Director-General of the Budget Office of the Federation is Ben Akabueze. He was (probably still is) the pastor of the Lagos Province 39 parish of the RCCG.

Jumoke Oduwole, Osinbajo’s SA on Industry, Trade, & Investment (from 2015 to 2019) and SA on Ease of Doing Business (from 2019 to now) is an RCCG member whose husband, Tunde Oduwole, is an RCCG pastor.

Afolabi Imoukhuede, who leads the Job Creation Unit and is part of the N-Power/Job Creation Cluster Lead of the National Social Investment Program (NSIP) in Osinbajo’s office, is an RCCG member, although it doesn’t seem like he is a pastor there.

In a June 20, 2020, interview with the Vanguard, he said, “when I met him in 2015, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo took the risk to appoint me as Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation…” When he studied at UNILAG, the Vanguard story said, Imoukhuede “had come under the influence of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).”

Edobor Iyamu, one of the over 30 Osinbajo appointees that the Presidency fired in 2019, is a pastor of the Jesus Family Parish of the RCCG in Ribadu Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

What’s also interesting about the appointments is that these Osinbajo RCCG pastor-appointees always replicate their kind wherever they go. For example, almost all the management staff at the BOI that Pastor Kayode Pitan heads are RCCG members. The bank’s interventions also reflect the narrowness of the demographic profile of its management staff.

How to Make Sense of Osinbajo’s Bigotry

Yemi Osinbajo’s unflagging pursuit of appointing pastors and members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God every opportunity he has isn’t the run-of-the-mill nepotism we’re habituated to in Nigeria. It’s more sinister than that.
It's the product of a deliberate, systematic agenda of theocratic state capture, which would certainly instigate national instability when it becomes noticeably manifest with a President Osinbajo.

You see, Osinbajo is merely the lynchpin of a phenomenon called entryism, which is the systematic, carefully preplanned infiltration of every structure of a government or an organization with the intention of taking it over from within.

Entryism isn’t exclusive to the RCCG, of course. The term actually came from Leon Trotsky, a Russian Marxist who recommended the infiltration of French workers’ parties by communists so as to change their form and character from within.

Northern Nigerian Salafists have a similar project, and it’s called “A shiga a gyara” (literally: “enter and correct it” but figuratively: participate in government to take it over from within). But they haven’t been successful so far.

So, Osinbajo’s RCCGification is particularly troubling because he is prosecuting a project that is beyond him. He is executing a plan that was conceived, birthed, and nursed by the RCCG whose General Overseer, Enoch Adeboye, prophesied that an RCCG member will become a Nigerian president in his lifetime.

Osinbajo thinks he is the fulfilment of that prophecy and that his march to the presidency is an inexorable manifest destiny that no one can stop. Osinbajo actually used the expression “manifest destiny” on March 22 to describe the expected outcome of the APC convention!

Many scholars of Nigerian Pentecostalism such as Professor Ebenezer Obadare who wrote the book “Pentecostal Republic: Religion and the Struggle for State Power in Nigeria” and Professor Ruth Marshall who wrote "Political Spiritualities: The Pentecostal Revolution in Nigeria" have brilliantly and carefully captured this.

Osinbajo’s RCCGification is the fullest realization yet of what I call Pentecostal theocratic entryism. His quest for the presidency is propelled by the desire to complete what he surreptitiously started during his commisership in Lagos and continues during his vice presidency.
I’ll continue to expose it in the coming days and weeks.

In a country divided by two proselytizing religions, religiously inspired state capture is a recipe for disaster because it will inspire a forceful pushback from several constituencies—non-RCCG Pentecostals, non-Pentecostal Christians, Muslims, secularists, etc.—which would create another layer of instability on top of what we already have.

I’m doing my bit to warn the nation of the avoidable catastrophe that an Osinbajo presidency will engender.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105861735487370&id=47904265

See also: Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by absoluteSuccess: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Mr. Kperogi, a crime is yet to be committed if those people are Nigerians and duly deserve their jobs.

I believe life presents equal opportunity to all. The selfsame sentiment you are pushing is equivalent of the one you see in the VP, there are red flags you overlook (when it is your favorite candidate) that should not have been.

People have natural tendencies of choosing their favorites.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Kperogi you can do better.

All I can see is SAs
Besides, all these useless/baseless connection is childish.Why?
Tell me how many families in Nigeria without a relative or friend from RCCG?
Even if Osinbajo appoints the MURIC man, Kperogi will link it to him knowing a RCCG Pastor or living close to a RCCG Pastor, or being related to a RCCG Pastor etc

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by buckeyemedia: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:
Thunder will fire that Farooq Kperogi.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by softwareman(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Mr. Kperogi, a crime is yet to be committed if those people are Nigerians and duly deserve their jobs.

I believe life presents equal opportunity to all. The selfsame sentiment you are pushing is equivalent of the one you see in the VP, there are things you overlooked were it to be your favorite candidate that should not have been.

People have natural tendencies of choosing their favorites.
I am not and will never be surprised with whatever OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE does.
This man cannot be trusted.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by 9jahotblog: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Farooq is a clueless attention seeker and propagandist. People should not give him the attention on the media again. He’s just looking for people to drag in order to fan base.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by softwareman(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:
Please why not address the substance of his claim. He has provided empirical evidence, He has provided a list of 80 appointments.
Religious bigotry is evil either perpetuated by a MUSLIM or a Christian.
It is typical Pentecostal hypocrisy to CONDEMN one and CONDINE the other.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE cannot be trusted.
Bihari trusted him with the economy and his social programs.
THE RESULTS ARE GLARING!

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by descarado: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Osibanjo will be worst than tinubu cos what he is going for is not to lead but politics of revenge.
We al know that.
Al those that mocked,undermined, bullied and insulted him will all run out of Nigeria.
He has a fall out with tinubu more than 4 yrs ago, these people covered it so much on social media but we all know they have gone their separate ways barely 2 yrs into his admin.

Tinubu finds himself into power, he will cripple osibanjo and if osibanjo eventually become president,bye-bye to tinubu dynasty.

Those shouting star boy not long ago, is he no longer star boy?

As long as governance in Nigeria is concerned, until we start governance of reconciliation and inclusion, then restructuring no matter how good your campaign manifesto is, you are bound to be a failure.
The greatest tool to development is sound mind, strong institutions and patriotism.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Maxymilliano(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Osinbajo only adopt the cronyism of the President, this is one of Buhari's legacy he hope to built on when elected

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by softwareman(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2022
9jahotblog:
Farooq is a clueless attention seeker and propagandist. People should not give him the attention on the media again. He’s just looking for people to drag in order to fan base.
SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES!
Religious bigotry is now ok. The man provided facts and figures!
Leave the MESSENGER and address the MESSAGE.
Your fake dupliticious treacherous pastor OSHIYEMI ISCARIOUS OSHIODALE is being exposed for the
Disgusting, despicable SCAM he is and you are all flairing around like rain- beaten chickens!
You are eager to promote LIES about your principal, but cannot stand the truth.
The truth is this: OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE cannot be trusted with anything!
!

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2022
What substance? One Minister recommended and special assistants with links to RCCG?
Do you know how many people visit RCCG and claim RCCG membership?
I won't be surprised if he adds those Obas that go for RCCG HolyGhost Night services

You must be naive to believe the bolded
Do you know what it means to entrust one with such a responsibility? Does Osinbajo even have a say as the news reporter called the Finance Minister?
My only disappointment with Osinbajo is his shielding of the clueless Buhari by lying for him.It would have been understandable if he was mute.
softwareman:

Please why not address the substance of his claim. He has provided empirical evidence, He has provided a list of 80 appointments.
Religious bigotry is evil either perpetuated by a MUSLIM or a Christian.
It is typical Pentecostal hypocrisy to CONDEMN one and CONDINE the other.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE cannot be trusted.
Bihari trusted him with the economy and his social programs.
THE RESULTS ARE GLARING!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Ventura1: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2022
I can attest to this attitude by some RCCG members. One of my former landlord, who's an RCCG member sack a cleaner for playing Islamic song while sweeping the compound.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by absoluteSuccess: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

I am not and will never be surprised with whatever OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE does.
This man cannot be trusted.

Baba, life plays out.

You will never find your voice if you don't stand up for yourself. He's ascended that height by the hand of destiny and by accumulated choices made over the years.

If you wait for a better time to do anything, a better time will not come. That's a lesson in this. If Jagaban has risen to the occasion the last time, there won't be an Oshinbajo.

Never ever play second fiddle, go for your dreams when it's convenient and when it's not convenient. Time and chances happens to all. You are never created a second fiddle to any man, however long their noses.

Look at it this way:

"The race is not for the swift". If you see this from the angle of a competition, you'll discovered that the race is not for the spectator either. Or how do you win when you are not in the race?

The race is not for the swift, yes, then it's for the first or second runner up. Everyone you find in the race are competitors, they will all act according to the chances that time will thrust on them, shikena.

It's all this unforeseen contingencies that takes the race from the swift. It will always happen. In politics there's no permanent friend they say, only permanent interest.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by softwareman(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:
What substance? One Minister recommended and special assistants with links to RCCG?
I won't be surprised if he adds those Obas that go for RCCG HolyGhost Night services
What is not good is not good. RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY IS AN EVIL CREED.
ISLAMIC FANATISM IS EVIL.
PENTECOSTAL BIGOTRY AND SPIRITUAL ARROGANCE IS SATANIC.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE will precipitate a religious war if he succeeds Buhari.. He will divide Nigeria the way he has divided the YORUBAS.
This modern day AKINTOLA cannot be trusted!
He cannot be trusted

27 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by softwareman(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

Baba, life plays out.

You will never find your voice if you don't stand up for yourself. He's ascended that height by the hand of destiny and by accumulated choices made over the years.

If you wait for a better time to do anything, a better time will not come. That's a lesson in this. If Jagaban has risen to the occasion the last time, there won't be an Oshinbajo.

Never ever play second fiddle, go for your dreams when it's convenient and when it's not convenient. Time and chances happens to all.

Look at it this way:

"The race is not for the swift" if you see this from the angle of a competition, you'll discovered that the race is not for the spectator either.

The race is not for the swift, yes, then it's for the first or second runner up. Everyone you find in the race are competitors, they will all act according to the chances that time will thrust on them.

It's all this unforeseen contingencies that takes the race from the swift. It will always happen.
I will like to focus on the topic of this thread, which is about FAVOURITISM
BASED ON RELIGION.
if you want me to address why OSHIYEMI ISCARIOUS OSHIODALE is a most treacherous , unreliable, fakest untrustworthy person, I will be glad to oblige you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Truthisunique2: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Religion aside

What is a vp doing with 80 special assistant as a commissioner

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Calling him Odale is sheer ignorance
If Buhari who did worse couldn't divide Nigeria, it's Osinbajo appointing Special assistants in his Office that would divide Nigeria?
All these nonsense is coming up because of his declaration...all this while he was STAR BOY..
Christians, for your information are more tolerant than others.The bigotry ascribed to him are unfounded.

By the way, is Osinbajo the only one who Tinubu has helped in the Presidential race? Why is he singled out?
softwareman:

What is not good is not good. RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY IS AN EVIL CREED.
ISLAMIC FANATISM IS EVIL.
PENTECOSTAL BIGOTRY AND SPIRITUAL ARROGANCE IS SATANIC.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE will precipitate a religious war if he succeeds Buhari.. He will divide Nigeria the way he has divided the YORUBAS.
This modern day AKINTOLA cannot be trusted!
He cannot be trusted

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by SWATMan: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES!
Religious bigotry is now ok. The man provided facts and figures!
Leave the MESSENGER and address the MESSAGE.
Your fake dupliticious treacherous pastor OSHIYEMI ISCARIOUS OSHIODALE is being exposed for the
Disgusting, despicable SCAM he is and you are all flairing around like rain- beaten chickens!
You are eager to promote LIES about your principal, but cannot stand the truth.
The truth is this: OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE cannot be trusted with anything!
!

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by absoluteSuccess: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

I will like to focus on the topic of this thread, which is about FAVOURITISM
BASED ON RELIGION.
if you want me to address why OSHIYEMI ISCARIOUS OSHIODALE is a most treacherous , unreliable, fakest untrustworthy person, I will be glad to oblige you.

Okay, I can now understand. We all have couple of opinion on everything in our area of interest sir.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2022
To protect himself from the sharks around.

"In the multitude of counsels there is safety."
Proverbs 11:14
Truthisunique2:
Religion aside

What is a vp doing with 80 special assistant as a commissioner
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by softwareman(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:

You must be naive to believe the bolded
Do you know what it means to entrust one with such a responsibility? Does Osinbajo even have a say as the news reporter called the Finance Minister?
My only disappointment with Osinbajo is his shielding of the clueless Buhari by lying for him.It would have been understandable if he was mute.
You are just making excuses for failure. Indeed Buhari greatest weakness is that HE OVERDELEGATES AND DOES NOT SUPERVISE.
If Buhari economic policy has failed, it is because OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE FAILED!
THERE IS NO DIFRRENCE BETWEEN SIX AND HALF A DOZEN!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Truthisunique2: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:

"In the multitude of counselors there is safety."
sharks like the funsho Williams eliminator?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Na Baba I call, I no put "gida" o
Truthisunique2:
sharks like the funsho Williams eliminator?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2022
So a Cele member or one who hates Muslims can't do that?
Ventura1:
I can attest to this attitude by some RCCG members. One of my former landlord, who's an RCCG member sack a cleaner for playing Islamic song while sweeping the compound.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by softwareman(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:

"In the multitude of counsels there is safety."
Proverbs 11:14
GOOD QUESTION? Please add the 35 sacked by the president.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE is most administratively INCOMPTENT, WASTEFUL AND CORRUPT.
Being a professor is one thing, being MANAGERIALLY COMPETENT IS ANOTHER THING!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by softwareman(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:
Calling him Odale is sheer ignorance
If Buhari who did worse couldn't divide Nigeria, it's Osinbajo appointing Special assistants in his Office that would divide Nigeria?
All these nonsense is coming up because of his declaration...all this while he was STAR BOY..
Christians, for your information are more tolerant than others.The bigotry ascribed to him are unfounded.

By the way, is Osinbajo the only one who Tinubu has helped in the Presidential race? Why is he singled out?
Unfounded? What more evidence do you need. This is why all of you OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE has been beating about the bush.
You cannot REPROBATE AND APPROBATE AT THE SAME TIME!
IT IS THE MOST SATANIC FORM OF HYPOCRISY!!
For your information, am a Pentecostal Christian myself, but I abhor hypocrisy just as I abhor deception and disloyalty.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE is deceptive,treacherous and cannot be trusted. IS WORD IS NOT HIS BOND!!

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Shouting Odale upandan doesn't add to the discuss.The issue is, is he capable of RCCGifying Nigeria as Alleged by Kperogi/MURIC
softwareman:

GOOD QUESTION? Please add the 35 sacked by the president.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE is most administratively INCOMPTENT, WASTEFUL AND CORRUPT.
Being a professor is one thing, being MANAGERIALLY COMPETENT IS ANOTHER THING!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Joylove2324(f): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Ventura1: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Favouritism for being a member of a sect? this kind of attitude shouldn't be taken to a place of public or joint interest, it will breed crisis.
derecho:
So a Cele member or one who hates Muslims can't do that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by ivolt: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Alright
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Rugaria: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2022
This is what they always wanted; a turn by turn looting of the country with their ethnic henchemen!
I have always known that there's no way this man will abhor tribalism and nepotism while finding it very easy to work so closely with Buhari and Tinubu, two of the most re-tarded thinkers in Nigerias politics today..
In any event, Nobody is ready for Buhari round 2. Tear down the country and let everyone find his level..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At Ongoing Leadership Awards / Benin River Port: Obaseki Tours Edo Waterways, Assures Investors Of Security, .. / Court Fixes May 18 To Decide Kanu’s Bail Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.