Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,851 members, 7,831,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra (773 Views)

This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Calculating: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
David Okike, the man whose supposed wife called off their wedding scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, April 16, 2022, has denied domestic violence allegations levelled against him by his fiancee, Ozioma Michael.

Miss Michael who accused Mr Okike of severally assaulting her with various kinds of weapons said she was no longer interested in walking down the aisle with the accused.

Her reaction came amid reports of a gospel artist who died as a result of domestic violence unleashed on her by her husband.

Denying the allegations against him, Mr Okike on Friday afternoon in a statement posted on Facebook, said he has realised the woman was not meant for her, having postponed their marriage on several occasions.

“Contrary to the statement my wife posted on her Facebook profile bearing Ada Uburu, which is currently trending, this is my story.

“Let me first clarify that we have dated for over 8 years and she bears Ada Uburu with her official name, Michael Helen Ozioma, and another identity – Sandra Obi, which she uses to suit her purpose of identification at a particular time. Within these years, I have never on any occasion, irrespective of the level of provocation, raised my hand on her and this is because I respect adore her. There was no such occurrence where I raised a knife, cutlass, and or harmer on her and it was shocking to read her fabrications in that regard.

“Accepted that there is no perfect relationship, I can’t deny the fact that we sometimes disagree but it never led to assault as she alleged. I make the above statements knowing that we were not leaving alone but surrounded by relatives which can as well serve as witnesses to how we lived while we were together in my house. My mother-in-law still keeps in touch to date. This goes to prove that she is on her own and doesn’t enjoy her family’s support in the destructive line she has towed.

“This is difficult for me to bring to the public domain but I am aware that he who asserts must prove and that silence sometimes means acceptance and as such, I am handicapped safe from letting the public into this issue. I am now certain that she isn’t the woman meant for me as She is more interested in tarnishing my image and ruining my reputation after swindling me and postponing our scheduled marriage for four consecutive times. To what gains exactly? Even after terminating three of my pregnancies without my consent. Why would a rational thinking woman keep quiet while I spend heavily on wedding arrangements when she was convinced she didn’t want the marriage to hold.

“She had always maintained that she never wanted a child before wedlock, which I accepted and respected her decision because of the love I have for her. After paying her bride price in 2020, she took in and terminated the pregnancy at Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki. That was the third pregnancy she terminated. I was pained and we had some misunderstanding and it got to a stage where my mother-in-law got worried if she could still get pregnant because of her series of abortions. Be it as it may, when we went for marriage counseling, the church decided that her condition doesn’t permit holy matrimony but rather marriage blessings, this got her unnecessarily worked up. She became hostile to me and got angry at any little provocation. It was the height of her frustration. She isn’t what I bargained for after all.

“The pictures I see all over the internet are misleading and a ploy to lead the general public astray. This is someone I have supported financially even to the extent of opening a pharmaceutical and poultry business for her, facilitated her covid 19 grants which she never gave me a dime from, rather she had her way and lavished it on her extravagant lifestyle.

“I thank God that she is taking this direction and I accept and respect her decision. But telling lies to play a victim, is way beyond normal and unacceptable. Regardless of what happened, she is having my child, and the Uburu tradition and culture don’t allow that I receive the dowry I paid as she is pregnant for me at present, when she delivered my child, I will surely receive my dowry. A woman with multiple identities,” he concluded.

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/man-whose-fiancee-called-off-wedding-denies-domestic-violence-allegations-narrates-own-story/#

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by DonBenny77(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
We didn't expect you to admit
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Calculating: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
DonBenny77:

But you believed the one-sided story from the woman?

9 Likes

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by immortalcrown(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
I said in my previous comment that she was probably in the relationship for material and sexual benefits. Fools who reason with their anus attacked me. Now, the man says she terminated pregnancies many times and squandered his money. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by NwaNimo1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by DonBenny77(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Calculating:

But you believed the one-sided story from the woman?
Yes, I don't see any other motive for calling of the wedding. Ladies need marriage
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Rastaramsey(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

See as those mumu stories dey contradict undecided undecided

Wife say she no marry while pregnant and she chop dick so Tay she terminate pregnancy three times....

Unserious beings....

No one gives a Bleep about your private matters..

Don't bring it to social media like you're some celebrities undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by luminouz(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
DonBenny77:

Yes, I don't see any other motive for calling of the wedding. Ladies need marriage
So after terminating her pregnancy three times and postponing the marriage four times, you still think she needs marriage?

You believe her version but his version is wrong because women, according to you, will do or condone anything to become Mrs?

Now,where is the logic in that?

You men, are your own problems

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Calculating: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
DonBenny77:

Oga, to me the lady wanted publicity which she got. So since 2020 she could not decide if she wanted marriage with the guy until news of the dead gospel artist broke out?

So men do not need marriage too?

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by EmptyGarden(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
I believe him by default.
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by rayvelez(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Now the husband has come out and narrate his own story I bet it our wotowoto ladies will look away...

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by CryptoClub2018: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
I believe this man. Most ladies are VERY wicked and evil. They know the society will believe them because they are women. They provoke you and push you to the wall and when you say pem, they start to play victim. Most of them are snakes and the society isn't fair to men at all. See the way people were condemning the man when the story broke out without listening to the man. See the rubbish false alarm made by that bastard Toyosi girl yesterday and without verification, foolish people started calling the number and raising curses on him until she issued a disclaimer. I wonder how the stupid people that believed that story will look at themselves and see how foolish they are.
The funny thing is that something like that will happen again and the stupid people will rush to believe because it's coming from a lady but if it were a man, they will laugh over it.
Thank God I am not God, I would have wiped out 70% of Nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Nonexisting: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Let me first clarify that we have dated for over 8 years and she bears Ada Uburu with her official name, Michael Helen Ozioma, and another identity – Sandra Obi, which she uses to suit her purpose of identification at a particular time. we were not leaving alone but surrounded by relatives which can as well serve as witnesses to how we lived while we were together in my house
I never believed her story because I'm too old to fall for manipulations by vaginarians.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by LoveNbeloved(f): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Reading
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by obinnajohnson: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Some ladies have first class in telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Ournolly: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Honestly, I will go with the man's side of the story.
This might be harsh on the woman but I believe the groom to be.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Parachoko: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
DonBenny77:
Do you know them?
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by YoungLionken(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
He might be telling the truth..

I once had a serious issue with my ex then, she took my ATM card and withdrew money (three consecutive times) from it. I got her arrested using the NPF. Only for her to lie that I impregnated her and refused to give her money for abortion. She couldn't use rape because the photos and videos as evidence that we dated, were there..

Her family took sides with her, even the female police officers too. But thank God for an intelligent male officer, who started asking her some intelligent questions, eg. "How much was the abortion and how much did you withdraw?" She was dumbfounded..

Before you negate out of ignorance, know that, not until you have an experience, you will never understand, let alone relate..

May you not fall into the situation, where only you and God knows that you're telling the truth...

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Nonexisting: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
obinnajohnson:
Some ladies have first class in telling lies.
They are constantly manipulating naive men out there. Let me give you a secret. Anyone man or woman who runs to social media to accuse a partner of something oftentimes, is the one with major issues. This vagina person is only trying to manipulate the public ahead of time knowing fully well that the true version of the story is already on the way. Let me shock you. Another man who is better than the this her estranged husband is probably in her life already and her public outcry is to manipulate the public ahead because her wedding card with the new guys is already in the pipeline.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
No matter what a real man is not suppose to raise his hands on a woman, mehnnn those genders get mouth, annoying and full of shit, falsie them when them dey nag, or better still work out of their presence.
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by mccloud224(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
I knew it...I just knew she was lying. Tomorrow SIMPs and feminists will talk trash about red pillers or mgtow. Men are becoming aware of the true nature of females and it ain't pretty. Look @ the Toyosi issue. Imagine the thousands of men rotting away in Nigerian prisons all because a female screamed rape!!! All a woman needs to do is lie and shed a few tears and that's it....A man's life is destroyed instantly. If you doubt me, ask Mike Tyson how his glorious career ended because of a rape charge in the '90s and his journey to a long stay in prison afterwards.

If I was president, I would sign DEATH TO SIMPs into law.
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Cashio(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
DonBenny77:

Senseless.
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Chigold101(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
DonBenny77:
Shame on you.

A wise person would not just conclude even when the guy brought in two verifiable issues into the discussion.
1: Her mother in law and the abortion issue
&
2: The church that denied her proper wedding but marriage blessing.

These two can be verified to know if the guy is lying.
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by mccloud224(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
DonBenny77:

Typical SIMP spotted.
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by mccloud224(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chigold101:

Shame on you.

A wise person would not just conclude even when the guy brought in two verifiable issues into the discussion.
1: Her mother in law and the abortion issue
&
2: The church that denied her proper wedding but marriage blessing.

These two can be verified to know if the guy is lying.

The guy you quoted is a SIMP....A white Knight in shiny armor who licks the heels of women. He isn't interested in the details. He just wants to castrate a male to make himsf look the "bigger man" in front of females. That's how SIMPs do...

Funny thing is they are the ones who get cheated on and dumped the most and then they come to nairaland to lament about how "good" they were bla bla bla.
Re: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra by Mynd44: 6:06am On Apr 16, 2022

(1)

Daddy Showkey Kicks Off Dance Campaign For Peter Obi (video) / PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train / Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.