Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries (582 Views)

Reps Amend Electoral Act To Allow Statutory Delegates Vote In Primaries / Amended Electoral Bill Bar Ministers, Commissioners From Contesting In Primaries / LG Polls: Why We Won't Refund Any Money To Aspirants Who Lost In Primaries - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
The Nigeria Diaspora for Asiwaju (NDA) says sustaining legacies of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC administration lies with delegates to the party’s presidential primaries.

Ayobami Oyalowo, the NDA national spokesperson, said this in an open letter to delegates to the party’s presidential primary election slated from May 30 to June 1, saying that Nigeria had begun a march again to greatness.

“We appeal to you as delegates in all good conscience to decide and define the future for Nigerians by voting to ensure that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu emerges as APC presidential candidate for the 2023 presidential election,” said Mr Oyalowo.

According to him, party members and delegates to APC’s forthcoming presidential primaries are responsible for ensuring the legacies of the Buhari administration were sustained and improvements made where necessary.

“The APC will embark on its presidential primary election in a matter of weeks to elect a candidate that is worthy and versatile enough to emerge victorious come 2023 and to consolidate on the party’s achievements,” he explained. “The future, therefore, lies on your shoulders as delegates to our party’s coming presidential primaries.”

Mr Oyalowo explained that the decision of over 7,800 delegates expected at the APC presidential primary would ensure continuity of the ruling party, particularly at the federal level.

He said their decision could also truncate the current developmental strides of Mr Buhari’s regime, charging the delegates to see themselves as nationalists who want the best for their fatherland.

“It is either we decide a future of economic prosperity, financial re-engineering, human capital development and social inclusivity in an Asiwaju presidency or we define a future of constant blame ringing with tales of woe,” he further urged the delegates

https://gazettengr.com/presidential-primary-tinubu-group-begs-apc-delegates-for-votes/
Re: Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries by Felimax(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
They should kneel down before the world and beg. We must replicate what happened in Benin.

We say no to Tinubu and Atiku

Please give us vibrant and quality candidates who can holistically look into our issues as a nation and move us forward. Not some kind of new version sick old men.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na lie. Something dey wrong with peoples Gazette for head. How the man wen already get 1780 delegates from north and south go dey beg for delegates. Pesin wen fit dash all the aspirants 100 delegates each, go dey beg for delegates. A whole national leader wen don already win election finish according to him e-servants. I no believe peoples Gazette. I believe Tinubuadvocate, Leodaking and co. Na dem really know Wetin day on ground. Tinubu don already win tey tey
Re: Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Na lie. Something dry wrong with peoples Gazette for head. How the man wen already get 1780 delegates from north and south go dey beg for delegates. Pesin wen fit dash all the aspirants 100 delegates each, go dey beg for delegates. A whole national leader wen don already win election finish according to him e-servants. I no believe peoples Gazette. I believe Tinubuadvocate, Leodaking and co. Na dem really know Wetin day on ground. Tinubu don already win tey tey

They are doing their bit to ensure Jagaban is carried to the finish lane. Tinubu has so many Support Groups that he doesn't even know personally so, everyone is appealing to delegates as normal in a democracy. Jagaban is a hard-worker and he doesn't take chances. That is why the 2023 elections are about him. Who else sells papers or clicks like Tinubu? He's the news himself!
Re: Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries by Tinubuadvocate: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
You are politically naive just continue playing your chest beating card.
osinbanjoisaliar:
Na lie. Something dey wrong with peoples Gazette for head. How the man wen already get 1780 delegates from north and south go dey beg for delegates. Pesin wen fit dash all the aspirants 100 delegates each, go dey beg for delegates. A whole national leader wen don already win election finish according to him e-servants. I no believe peoples Gazette. I believe Tinubuadvocate, Leodaking and co. Na dem really know Wetin day on ground. Tinubu don already win tey tey
Re: Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu go spend, Amechi go spend,bello go spend, umehi,banjo,everyone go spend the question is who go spend pass been an APC delegate now na pure cash out oh!! EFcc, icpc imagine one person going home with millions of money cheesy as delegate am glad am one of the delegate e sure 4 me die grin why i no go chop naija money nii
Re: Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries by Mantahirdra(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Felimax:
They should kneel down before the world and beg. We must replicate what happened in Benin.

We say no to Tinubu and Atiku

Please give us vibrant and quality candidates who can holistically look into our issues as a nation and move us forward. Not some kind of new version sick old men.

Are you referring to El Rufai ?
Re: Tinubu Group Begs APC Delegates For Votes In Primaries by Dannyset(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu is working hard for this. He also has paid his dues. BUT, MAY THE BEST MAN WIN!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria / BREAKING! Miyetti Allah Disowns Group Which Endorsed, Purchased N100m APC Forms / One Indisputable Fact About The Military Couple killed By Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.