Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

2023: I Will Engage More Youth To Drive Government ― Anyim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Engage More Youth To Drive Government ― Anyim (171 Views)

Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates State Water Corporation Board To Drive Government Programme / EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Will Engage More Youth To Drive Government ― Anyim by GSA01: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
A leading presidential aspirant of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Senator Anyim Pius Anyim has said that if elected President of Nigeria in 2023, his government would be majorly driven by the youth.

Ayim said his government would redefine leadership before the Nigerian youth, so that after they have had proper knowledge of leadership, they can champion their energy properly.

While receiving delegations from the Youth Democratic Movement of Nigeria (YDMN) in his office in Abuja, led by its Coordinator, Comrade Christmas Olajide the former Secretary to the government of the Federation said he believes in the strength and capacity of Nigerian youth because he was elected Senator at the age of 37 and became the President of the Senate at 39 years.

He said his decision to include more youth in his government was borne out of the fact that Nigerian youth are full of potential and strength to drive the government and the economy.

First I will redefine leadership before the Nigerian youth, now having a proper meaning of leadership they will now be in a position to know how to champion their energy and channel their energy.

“The problem we have today is why everybody is seeking political office as the only channel of leadership that is available because we have destroyed the middle class.

We have to reinvent this country, we have to reposition Nigeria, we have to refocus it, and by the time I set out on this course, in the first one year, everybody will see the difference.

“I will make every Nigerian youth have self confidence that they have something inside them the world needs to see, and they will aspire to get to where the world will see it.

We have so much to do, and I will get Nigerian youth to realise that we need to refocus our country and get it right, and by that, we will secure the future of the younger ones. I will work with then Nigerian youth to secure the future of our country”

“The truth is that it is better and more productive to work with younger people, I have seen it work, I was young”, he said.

Senator Anyim said he had already identified individuals including youth to work with when elected as president, therefore in two weeks after inauguration, he would appoint his cabinet and economic team.

“I will set up my administration in 2 weeks, the human resource in Nigeria is enormous, you don’t need a satellite to identify them, you just put the right criteria in place, and you harvest them. It is not after the election I will start looking for people, I know people to work with”.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-i-will-engage-more-youth-to-drive-government-%e2%80%95-anyim/?fbclid=IwAR2JevJgTrv4kDHdeqYnrPpmItBwpDO3QEmnQR_kgG8cNd29Rn8PyaZR0p8
Re: 2023: I Will Engage More Youth To Drive Government ― Anyim by Amerengues2: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
GSA01:
A leading presidential aspirant of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Senator Anyim Pius Anyim has said that if elected President of Nigeria in 2023, his government would be majorly driven by the youth.

Ayim said his government would redefine leadership before the Nigerian youth, so that after they have had proper knowledge of leadership, they can champion their energy properly.

While receiving delegations from the Youth Democratic Movement of Nigeria (YDMN) in his office in Abuja, led by its Coordinator, Comrade Christmas Olajide the former Secretary to the government of the Federation said he believes in the strength and capacity of Nigerian youth because he was elected Senator at the age of 37 and became the President of the Senate at 39 years.

He said his decision to include more youth in his government was borne out of the fact that Nigerian youth are full of potential and strength to drive the government and the economy.

First I will redefine leadership before the Nigerian youth, now having a proper meaning of leadership they will now be in a position to know how to champion their energy and channel their energy.

“The problem we have today is why everybody is seeking political office as the only channel of leadership that is available because we have destroyed the middle class.

We have to reinvent this country, we have to reposition Nigeria, we have to refocus it, and by the time I set out on this course, in the first one year, everybody will see the difference.

“I will make every Nigerian youth have self confidence that they have something inside them the world needs to see, and they will aspire to get to where the world will see it.

We have so much to do, and I will get Nigerian youth to realise that we need to refocus our country and get it right, and by that, we will secure the future of the younger ones. I will work with then Nigerian youth to secure the future of our country”

“The truth is that it is better and more productive to work with younger people, I have seen it work, I was young”, he said.

Senator Anyim said he had already identified individuals including youth to work with when elected as president, therefore in two weeks after inauguration, he would appoint his cabinet and economic team.

“I will set up my administration in 2 weeks, the human resource in Nigeria is enormous, you don’t need a satellite to identify them, you just put the right criteria in place, and you harvest them. It is not after the election I will start looking for people, I know people to work with”.

A
https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-i-will-engage-more-youth-to-drive-government-%e2%80%95-anyim/?fbclid=IwAR2JevJgTrv4kDHdeqYnrPpmItBwpDO3QEmnQR_kgG8cNd29Rn8PyaZR0p8
Re: 2023: I Will Engage More Youth To Drive Government ― Anyim by Amerengues2: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
It is only the unsuspecting that wouldn't know selling a "Youth Involvement" mantra is what they want to use to capture the minds of people. It is not about parading youths; It is about finding perspicacious and competent people to lead us;

Is it not the youth of today?! Kai! Stop that. You have every right to contest and you will get people's vote if you had done well so be rest assured but selling the idea of youth involvement isn't enough. In fact, some youths are worse than those Baba.

Irrespective of your color, tribe, language, age and religion etc, what we want is competency!!

(1) (Reply)

2023: APM AG. National Chairman Assures Aspirants Of Transparency / Delta 2023: Promote Your Aspirants Without Insults- Chidi Urges / My View On Governor Yahaya Bello's Presidency Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.