Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,181 members, 7,842,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Reaching Out To WAEC... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reaching Out To WAEC... (274 Views)

MURIC Reacts To WAEC's "Disappear Without Trace" Threats / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement / ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaching Out To WAEC... by bigwig10(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Please NL's,how do i get in touch with waec body saddled with correction of mistakes on certificates,all available means have been explored but to no avail,phone numbers on the site is not going through, no response to mails sent,please i really need help on this,time is not just on my side,please any one with any link to get through or get in touch..thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaching Out To WAEC... by Bukolar1(f): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Can anyone help with this please and please. I'm also facing the same challenge. There is mistake on my certificate. Any link pls.
Re: Reaching Out To WAEC... by Mrkcee(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
U might need to physically go to any of their offices to make your enquiries.
Google for their office location in ur state or city and go there on office hours.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Reaching Out To WAEC... by Bukolar1(f): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
I have gone to Waec office in my state and was told I need to wait for waec yaba lagos to respond to email which I've sent over a month ago.
Re: Reaching Out To WAEC... by bigwig10(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Still no way out,help push pls....

(1) (Reply)

Small (growing) School Owners Come In Here! / ASUU STRIKE: ASUU Extends Strike By Another Three Months / Trying To Find Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.