Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) (2514 Views)

Spy Camera C@tches Two SHS Students Nack!ng And F*vck!ng In Class (VIDEO) / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
I'm the world best hired assassin, i work for the money and am good at my work.
The mail came in, "Mr. Thompson Kunle. Penthouse suite, Eko white pearl tower, eko atlantic city, lagos, nigeria"... Shortly, another message, payment of $5million worth of bitcoin into my wallet. Good

Checked my drawer and took one of my fake passport, James Peterson, 41, canada. Booked my next flight to lagos, nigeria, ofcourse, payment was made with a virtual debit card.
My target, Mr. Thompson kunle, is one of the next presidential aspirant. Whoever that want him dead really sees him as a real threat. My flight to lagos is booked tomorrow 8:30am.
No additional info on my client, so i need to draw out the perfect plan. The eko white pearl tower is neighbour with four others, black, aqua, champagne and indigo, all with varying flours.

After series of drafting, drawing, writing and online research, i came up with the perfect plan.

Polishing my Barret M82 .50 BMG, and arranging my few things, Nigeria here i come.

typing....

1 Like

Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
ProjectNEXT:
I'm the world best hired assassin, i work for the money and am good at my work.
The mail came in, "Mr. Thompson Kunle. Penthouse suite, Eko white pearl tower, eko atlantic city, lagos, nigeria"... Shortly, another message, payment of $5million worth of bitcoin into my wallet. Good

Checked my drawer and took one of my fake passport, James Peterson, 41, canada. Booked my next flight to lagos, nigeria, ofcourse, payment was made with a virtual debit card.
My target, Mr. Thompson kunle, is one of the next presidential aspirant. Whoever that want him dead really sees him as a real threat. My flight to lagos is booked tomorrow 8:30am.
No additional info on my client, so i need to draw out the perfect plan. The eko white pearl tower is neighbour with four others, black, aqua, champagne and indigo, all with varying flours.

After series of drafting, drawing, writing and online research, i came up with the perfect plan.

Polishing my Barret M82 .50 BMG, and arranging my few things, Nigeria here i come.

typing....

You don watch too much james bond come here dey type rubbish...better go and look for job

3 Likes

Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by yuping(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
undecided And the mods allow rubbish.

1 Like

Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
The next day, am already on the 08:30 flight to lagos, nigeria. Fall asleep several times through out the over 18hrs journey.... Touched down at the Murtala Muhammed Int'l Airport, not bad overall... Lets see how their security protocol is... After 3
mins, it get to my turn at the passport control.
"your passport, sir", the officer in charge said to me.
"Mr. James it is?" i nodded
"Vacation, or business"
"More or less"
"welcome to nigeria, and enjoy your stay", he said smilling after stamping it and giving it back...
I exited the hotel, flagged a taxi, "eko hotel", i said to the driver..
"na three five sir"...
"pardon?"
"sorry, i mean its 3,500 naira"
"okay, u take dollar? I gat no naira with me"
"no wahala oga, but e go cost more"
"alright, step on it bro"...

i could see his smilling face through the rear mirror as he put the car in gear, enroute to my destination...

typing....

1 Like

Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
I enjoyed reading this.
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
"hey mate, wanna make extra bucks?", I said to the young guy...
"you mean more rabas?, sure thing na.. You see me ehn, nothing wey i no fit do, bombing o, scam-" he didn't get to finish before i interupted him, "bombing? like explosives?", i was confused. He then burst into a fit of laughter, "sorry i forget say u no be naija, bombing mean to press, and to press na our hustle, bring back our stolen money from your countries, the white. Sofar i havent hit, so i sold my lappy and loan this car to taxi around the airport" he said. I can see traces of dissapointment in his face.
"okay, if u can get me some stuff, i will reward u well, up to $10k, depending on how well u do it".
I can see, see the shock on his face as he face me, "you mean 10k dollar?, walahi, i go stop this cabu-cabu, what do u want me to get u? Girls, loud, sk, coke?, i get dealers around.
"no no, something different, though it might be difficult, that why im paying u high"
"okay, no p"
"can u get me the following-"

typing...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
"there's a CWAY company around , i will need the complete service workers wear from the helmet, boots to the repair kit, a photo of the company id card. Also i'll need a new dispenser bottle, a foil of aluminium and lead, some, disposable gloves, OTA security camera, brand new laptop,
"Sorry to ask sir, all this thing u mention, what are u going to do with them?"...
"don't panic mate, its just a research work"
"ok, no p, about the cway uniform and id, it may take a while, but i will try"
"you need to make it snappy, i need them before the end of tomorow"
"okay, but i need some downpayment to arrange them"
Taking out stacks of $50 bills and handing over to him, "i hope this will do?"
"yes, yes no problem"...

Pulling up in front of the hotel in VI, i came down, went over to the driver side, "get the other stuffs today to the hotel, tell the receptionist you are meeting james peterson, you'll be shown my room."
"no prob sir, i no go take time".. He said and zoomed off...
I smiled and enter the hotel..

typing..
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lol.. The cabu cabu driver don cashout like that.. You are on your own hehehe

2 Likes

Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
After settling down, locked the door, i started preparing for the operation. The signal jammer in place, the valve system phial containing the compound 1080 (sodium flouroacetate), odourless and tasteless. All good, i waited for the next 5hrs for the taxi driver to bring my stuffs. I hope this dude havent run away. I heard a knock on the door, i strolled over, "who's there?",
"oga its me", a voice answered. Remembering the voice, i opened the door to the cab driver holding a package along with another guy, carrying what look like a toolbox. I shifted to let them in.
"what took u long mate?"... I asked after the drop the stuff on the table.
"this is daniel", he pointed to the other guy, "he work for cway and he be repair and servicing worker, i run am one or two and he agree"
"nice to meet you", i beamed as i shooked hands with him...
"the pleasure sir" he replied.
Checking the package, "you got all my supplies?" i asked the cab driver.
"yea, all set"..
The laptop, the camera, foils etc

typing...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
"wow, very efficient". The uniform, toolbox, the id card are ready.
Going over to my bag, i took out bundles of $100 Bills, "final payment" i said, "$20k, extra tip for a job well done". The took it happily
"omo, that na more than 9milla be this", daniel said to the cab driver..
"i no tell u? Go quit your mumu 15k work, we find better business do"..

"Can u guys, just give me 30min to arrange sthing? I have another work for u"... I took the id card, while i booted the pc

"sure thing senior man", the cab driver replied "anytime u ready, we dey bar"

i set to work, i put on the hair wig, with the fake moustache and beards, i took a passport photo. Using corel draw, i edited another id card, one micheal shaw, 45, cway technician. Saved it to my flash drive.
i went down to the bar and i saw them at a table, i walked over..
"senior man",.. Daniel hailed, i just smile and sat down. I brought out the flash drive and id, "i need the id card on the flash to be made, latest tonight or tomorow morning"

typing....
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2022
"thats very easy na, seyi for bodija go run am easy", the cab driver replied, putting the drive and the flash in his pocket and taking out his car keys, "senior man, dey expect us very soon, daniel make we move".
"and make sure its a very professional job", i said as they stood up to go, he only gave me the okay hand sign. I could only sigh, this is the first time working together with any other person. I prefer to get my stuffs myself to prevent traces, but i'm new to the country, and need someone to do the work
"waiter!", i called out, "give me a bottle of champagne"....

The id came later in the evening. Professionally printed, i gave the guys more tips and will contact him if i ever need a ride.
I went to my room to make the finally adjustment before the operation. The Eko White Pearl Tower has 4 apartment per flour, 2 apartment in the penthouse, a technical floor, terrace floor, ground floor and the basement floor. A total of 6 mitsubishi elevator is used to move between floors....

typing....
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2022
The security is top notch, no ordinary individual can waltz in anyhow. Security cams at the lobby, staircase, elevator and corridors. Mr. Thompson has his own Private security at his penthouse, considering his status, thats not bad at all.
I opened the tool box, containing typical tools you will see in every tool box. I removed some unneccary tool and made some adjustment to fit in my supplies.
Dropped into bed after 2 hours.
The next morning, i rushed through breakfast of bread, egg and hot chocolate. I called the cab driver to come pick me up. He arrived in 30 mins.
"senior man, where you wan go this morning".... He asked as i enter the backseat.
"eko atlantic city, the pearl tower am meeting someone"
"no prob senior man", he said as he put the car in gear and pull out of the hotel.
I remove the big jacket i was wearing to reveal the cway technician uniform. I put on my wig, moustache and beards wearing the helmet, boot and the face mask, followed by the toolbox in my hand....

typing...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Ajimusty2: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2022
following
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by crystalmoon(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2022
"senior man, i don't understand u again", he said, glancing at me through the rearview mirror, "fake id, uniform and now you are changing your appearance"..
"i told u before mate, just do what i ask u to do, no questions"...i replied, feigning annoyance, "now step on it mate, im few minutes behind schedule".
I did my research yesternight, Mr. Thompson will be having a campaign outing by 12pm. I just hope he's still at his penthouse. I glanced at my watch, 8:45am, i might be lucky.
We arrived at the towers past 9am, i got down to admire the beautiful construction.
I Walked over to the driver side, "its been a pleasure working with you mate", i shock hands with him, "take care"..
"no prob boss, i wish u goodluck on your research" he smiled and zoomed off into the far distance.
My toolbox in one hand, and the dispenser bottle in another, i strolled into the gigantic tower.
There are security guards posted at different location, each holding assault rifle, dressed up in what look like a kevlar, but old

typing...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2022
There are 2 more at the main enterance door. I saw them straightned up as i approach.
"id-ed yourself", one of them said to me. He wore the nigerian army camo, with an assault rifle strapped to his chest.
"micheal shaw, cway technician", i said as i handed him the id card, "i got a servicing order to fix cway dispenser at apartment-", i brought out another paper from my breast pocket, "apartment 72, 81, 124 on the 18th, 20th and 31th floors respectively. Also on penthouse suite 001"..
He took the paper and glancing through it..
"you can call my office number to confirm".. I said to him. I already know they won't, considering its just a service work. And even if they call the number on the paper, somewhere in canada, another person will answer the call to confirm.
"we will have to search you", he said handing me the paper, "and also the tool box with you"...
"alright thats not a problem",I said smilling.

5mins later am on the elevator to the penthouse. Seems the security in this country is lacking.

typing...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Ajimusty2: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2022
nice,still waiting for more.
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2022
The elevator door opened to a brighly lit corridor on the penthouse. Guards everyhere, having been informed of my arrival by the guard at the ground floor. I walked over to the door and met two other guard.
"micheal shaw", i showed my id. He nodded to his colleague who put his palm on the glass panel on the door. Green light, and the door opened.
"Mr. Thompson will be having an outing soon, so you will make it snappy", the other guard said as he followed me into the luxury furnished apartment.
"no prob, am good at my work".
I glanced around no security cams in here.
"how many dispensers have we gotten here?" i asked the guy.
"one at the dinning area, and in the kitchen", he replied.

Mr. Thompson was in the large sitting room, watching the news from a large screen tv. The guard walked over to him, "sir, we've got a technician from cway, on a service work".. The man glanced at me confused, "but i didn't make any request"..
The guard faced me, his expression demanding an explanation..

typing...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
"actually its a new system by the company, free monthly serving", i said handing the guard another paper "it was introduced just some days ago, and only some specific part of lagos for now".
The guard collected the paper, it contained something like an advert from cway. "all good sir", the guard turned to the man, "perhaps i should ring their office"
"never mind, its just some maintenance work", the man said and continue his news.
The guard led me to the dining area where the first dispenser is.
"alright here u go", he said glancing at his watch, "you have a little over an hour"
"roger".
He went over the sitting room.

I set to work, dismantling the dispenser took less than 5 minutes. Brought out the phial containing the toxin, i set up the valve system into the filter system, connecting a pda to the electronic system, i setup the valve to release the toxin through the filter system into the cup, when a signal is received OTA.
Done, i coupled the dispenser back, and fit the new bottle...

typing...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Ajimusty2: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
nice,eyes on you.
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ajimusty2:
nice,eyes on you.
thanks mate.
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by emmy512: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Folowing
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
All set. I need to find a way to install the hidden camera, it would enable me to monitor the dinning area. I had to make sure its Mr. Thompson having a drink when i will send the signal to the pda. I took out the signal jammer and activate it.

Nothing happened. I checked the device, its active.
It happened almost at once. The tv went blank, the 'No signal' message showing on the screen.
Mr. Thompson tried to change the channel, but the same thing was showing.
He beckoned the guard, "Abdu, come and check this thing, i don,t know whats wrong"
The guard stole a glance at me before walking to the tv stand.

The right moment, i only have less than 30secs. I took out the camera, not bigger than a dice. I switched of the light, climbed a the chair to reach the chandelier, i unscrew one of the bulb, connected the camera power supply to it and then fix the camera to one of the golden ring, i just pray the light bulb are always on. I switched the light back on, and i can see a faint blinking red light.

typing...
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
"its working back sir, maybe its just a glitch from their server"
"aright, is the serviceman not yet through?"
"he should be sir, let me check on him"..
I heard hurried footsteps.
"All right all done", i said turning to face the enterance. "i only got to change the dispenser bottle, the machine's all good", i said to the guard."
"what about the one in the kitchen, you brought only one of those"
"hmm, i dont think there will be need for that", i smiled at him "this one is enough for the job"
"what job"
"what else apart dispensing water?"
I packed my tools and went to the sitting room, "that will be all for now sir, our next scheduled maintenance will be in 2 month". He only nodded at me.
"and goodluck on the forthcoming election", i added. This time, he faced me and smile, i smiled back and head towards the door.

Outside, i met the two other guards, still in position. I shook hand with them, thanking them for their assistance. I walked away towards the gate and flagged a taxi.

typing...

1 Like

Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Ajimusty2: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
hope we go finish today?i no fit wait till tommorow
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ajimusty2:
hope we go finish today?i no fit wait till tommorow
probably
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Ajimusty2: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
ProjectNEXT:
probably
waiting
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by hfinest1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nice story fam... following all d way to the end

Kudos

1 Like

Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by ProjectNEXT(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2022
"eko hotel", i was just about getting in when i remembered i don't have the naira on me.
The driver is a darkskinned middle aged man, bald and nicotine stained teeth.
"Enter na", he was getting impatient as i stood by the door.
"Ehm, the problem is that i don't have the naira notes with me", i walked to the other side, "do you take dollars?"
He looked at me, and the clothes i was wearing. I followed his eyes movement as i take a look at myself.
With my dressing and looks, only a blind man will believe me. He didnt say anything as he put the car in gear and drove off.
I have to find a way to change my dressing and appearance. I glanced back at the tower and saw them. Perhaps, the might have some naira notes with them. I turned back and started walking over to the tower.

I walked to one of the guards, "excuse me, can i get a few naira notes?"
"whats the problem"
"i only have dollars with me", i brought out some dollars, amounting to 300.
The guard took it, raised it up to the sunlight and frown.

typing..
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Ajimusty2: 7:25am On Apr 26, 2022
ok
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by hfinest1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Continue... I'm enjoying the piece
Re: First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) by Wande22(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Typing since morning fa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Oloshos Are After My Life / That Pastor Without Arms And Legs Is Married! / Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.